Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'm here to stay it again this should be on Renply. If it's not a rpg don't build it in a rpg engine how is it hard to understand that no one wants to walk a world map to get to the next scene it's worse then a sandbox VN.
Just wank yourself and don't moan

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the mc very much and also the introduction is really nice and cute ^^

but i feel a bit lost cause the stuff i want to do i can't do and it seems i have to skip days for stuff to happen. it also seems exhibitionism is really much required but i can't get more that easily. is there retirement home content yet? and please more cashier man content :devilish: will this be added later on? the game is very solid and cute, great english and i love the pics in between actions and i like the girl :)

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
it also seems exhibitionism is really much required but i can't get more that easily.
If you interact with the dresser in Lisa's room, you can get hints about how to raise deviancy, exhibitionism, and fitness.

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
hi guys..
i've been playing this game first and then i play again in new game. i check route for duncan sadist rute but there is off in new game. my question is how to get "on" this duncan sadist rute again?
anyone could help me....

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hi guys..
i've been playing this game first and then i play again in new game. i check route for duncan sadist rute but there is off in new game. my question is how to get "on" this duncan sadist rute again?
anyone could help me....
Keep going to work at Moddy Shop and it will come eventually. You can't miss it.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
hi guys..
anyone could help me....
Keep going to work at Moddy Shop and it will come eventually. You can't miss it.
I may be wrong about this, but I think that you first have to play through the rape scene at the bar, before this route will unlock.

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
I may be wrong about this, but I think that you first have to play through the rape scene at the bar, before this route will unlock.
yeah, i mean the first scene in bar that lisa got rape by duncan in the toliet,. i can't get that secret scene hints in her dresser.

CyranD

Apr 28, 2021
After you choose to go on that route is that the end of content in current version. I pretty sure I got every possible scene working at Moddy so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I worked a number of days after getting all those scenes but nothing new happens. Moddy is blocking door from changing room but no way to interact and after changing you can just bypass him.

I only wondering if am missing something because in my journal every route says end of content except Work at Moddy still says continue working at Moddy as current objective which making me wonder if am missing something or there a bug that prevent next scene.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
yeah, i mean the first scene in bar that lisa got rape by duncan in the toliet,. i can't get that secret scene hints in her dresser.
Are you saying that you weren't able to get the scene at the bar with Lisa and Duncan, or are you saying that you did get it, but don't know where to go from there?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game?

The options at the beginning to choose relationships is worthless since you're going to call your parents by their first names and it totally ruins the immersion.

max27

May 28, 2017
Sorry if I sound ignorant or annoying, how sex scenes are there? And is it worth downloading or should I wait?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes