Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
I love seeing this updated so much. I can see you put a lot of effort into this project. And I have two questions that I hope you can answer.
Q1: It could be because the camping event routes have not been completed or there is a bug somewhere when two option "Kiss Calvin" and "Leave" appear I can only pick "Leave", if pick "Kiss Calvin", even though the game is still active, the music is still playing, the board can still be turned on, but the dialogue box does not appear and all I got is Lisa's face when two option appear.
Q2: I know that the "No route" option is still being worked on by you. But if I don't choose Calvin and Gunnar's route now, is there any chance in the future for me to choose their route again? I'm not sure about Calvin yet but Gunnar seems like a nice guy, he deserves better treatment than a sneaky asshole who has sex with his friend's girlfriend.
Best wishes for you and your family. I look forward to your projects in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Occured

Apr 20, 2019
im stuck while at hot tub,, lisa cant leave after join creepy room at hot tub,, only can change cloth but cant exit room

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
hi, im stuck. the boyfriend didnt called me and cant go to the mod shop. is there any bugfix for this?

Dake004994

Dec 28, 2020
Someone pls help me I'm stuck at Viv part where it's say go back to your kitchen after unlocking hot tube how'd i unlock that????pls someone reply

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
One click on the Starpoint from the PC NEAR and not IN Lisa's room and you update all questlines in this release

i did click on the PC. The PC dont have any indicator anymore. But in my journal there is long list in it with end on ver....

do you want me to attach my save file?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
i did click on the PC. The PC dont have any indicator anymore. But in my journal there is long list in it with end on ver....

do you want me to attach my save file?
It suggests you the missions you have and how to start them, while in your attached image there were not.

no, you don't need to thank me.

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Is there any saves with cheating route on but not hot wife/sharing at the start of the new update? Thanks !

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Did someone else notice that too? How clever the dev arranged things? I noticed it first on my second playthrough. When Lisa is the first time, I think, in downtown. There is a dude who runs away from a police officer. This dude is Duncan! So even if you avoid the dark scene in the bar she is still right when she thinks by herself that the face looks familiar when she met him in the mod shop!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes