TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In regards to separation with Danny (this is a major spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is, indeed, a major spoiler.

Lisa's sexual encounters with Tony are quite a ways off yet...

I do indeed have big plans for Tony! I have been writing a lot this past week and added a few bits and pieces I think are really cool with Tony's introduction, some of the police officers /backgrounds and other story elements. But I always feel a little bad talking about these events because they are still very far off and I don't want anyone to be disappointed that the "next update" doesn't include something I've eluded to in the past x).
Patience is a sterling virtue. I wish I had more of it.

Reactions: LiMp17 and rnzn

indusguy79

Dec 23, 2021
Great game buddy loved every moment of it. Keep going. BTW tried downloading ep2 in mega but couldn't it gives me an error some kind of violation it says hence they removed the file!. Can you help with the android file? Much thanks

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
If I go explore the bathhouse and find the woman masturbating, Lisa goes into hyperdrive and nothing I do slows her back down again. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? She zips across my screen like lightning and is impossible to control after she flees the bath.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
That is, indeed, a major spoiler.

Great game buddy loved every moment of it. Keep going. BTW tried downloading ep2 in mega but couldn't it gives me an error some kind of violation it says hence they removed the file!. Can you help with the android file? Much thanks
Thanks so much mate!! Unfortunately I don't actually do the android ports buddy, is the mirror down? You might have to poke the66 (i'm not sure to tag users on the forum lol) Sorry about that man :( x

If I go explore the bathhouse and find the woman masturbating, Lisa goes into hyperdrive and nothing I do slows her back down again. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? She zips across my screen like lightning and is impossible to control after she flees the bath.
Big oops! xD I've attached an image, if you goto that square (if you can get there lol) and press the action button it'll reset Lisa's speed. I've removed that bug for future version. I'm surprised no-one had noted that one yet! Sorry mate x

Is there an android version of the latest update available?
There was mate but another user mentioned the download link might be down atm x

Reactions: Looper9 and LiMp17

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Big oops! xD I've attached an image, if you goto that square (if you can get there lol) and press the action button it'll reset Lisa's speed. I've removed that bug for future version. I'm surprised no-one had noted that one yet! Sorry mate x
Thanks, that worked! Oddly enough, going for a jog in the town center and getting the wolf whistle also worked, but then my game locked up a few minutes later and I had to reload my hyperspeed save.

Oni-sama

Mar 2, 2018
Hey Guys , actually i've noticed a glitch/bug here after i select 'pull away' option during gunnar kiss, the game just stays stuck over there like no animations/texts nothing

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys,

what this menu means?

1640296676984.png

All dots have the same colour:
1640296705622.png

does it mean is completed or the step needs to be completed?

Did I reach the end of content?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Hi guys,

what this menu means?

View attachment 1559503

View attachment 1559504

Yeah, Dev needs to fix those dots so they change color when completed. I have no idea where in the hell I am at with most of the quests.

As to your question, mine seems to have stopped with checking the laptop after meeting the barista - with 406 followers. Nothing is advancing on that quest at the moment.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I always thought the presence of the dot itself was indicating that you completed that particular task. I don't actually remember for sure, though. I think red dot for incomplete and green dot for complete would be helpful. Something like that at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thanks, that worked! Oddly enough, going for a jog in the town center and getting the wolf whistle also worked, but then my game locked up a few minutes later and I had to reload my hyperspeed save.
Ya it's just sometimes in the RPGM scenes the character speeds are changed and I forget to change them back x)! Do you remember where exactly it locked up mate?

Hey Guys , actually i've noticed a glitch/bug here after i select 'pull away' option during gunnar kiss, the game just stays stuck over there like no animations/texts nothing
That's because that route wasn't finished in the Beta upload, it's done now I'm just finishing the recollection room, burning it down then uploading the finished update :) x

Hi guys,

what this menu means?

View attachment 1559503

View attachment 1559504

I need to go back and delete old journal entries, I only realized I could do it when I was finishing up the Alpha. It's a daunting job but i'll probably have it done for the next release :) for now just know that the current objective is always at the bottom x

Come on Palegrass give us the gift for Christmas Thursday is almost over in Europe :love:
Sorry mate missed it by a bit, just finishing some final bits up! I have to go out this afternoon so if it's not uploaded by the time I have to leave (around an hour) I'll pop the links up when I'm back home but I promise it'll be uploaded today :)

Yeah, Dev needs to fix those dots so they change color when completed. I have no idea where in the hell I am at with most of the quests.

As to your question, mine seems to have stopped with checking the laptop after meeting the barista - with 406 followers. Nothing is advancing on that quest at the moment.
Byron's questline ends (at least for this ver) after Lisa's first "DM" conversation with him in her room x

What's news at home and Moaning Myrtle 1? How to trigger it?
News at home is a small scene that occurs when Lisa goes home directly after Mod Shop Duncan, it's just a foreshadowing scene. Moaning Myrtle 1 is another small scene in the Bathhouse, go into the room on the right of the baths and it'll run :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry mate missed it by a bit, just finishing some final bits up! I have to go out this afternoon so if it's not uploaded by the time I have to leave (around an hour) I'll pop the links up when I'm back home but I promise it'll be uploaded today :)
Ohh! I'm finally looking forward to it! Thanks Palegrass don't imagine playing with Lisa talking to me in my language, :love: but to do this, we need the final release, both for the RPG version and the Ren'Py for the lazy ones of us.:LOL: I wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for your availability. :love:

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

indusguy79

Dec 23, 2021
Thanks so much mate!! Unfortunately I don't actually do the android ports buddy, is the mirror down? You might have to poke the66 (i'm not sure to tag users on the forum lol) Sorry about that man :( x

[/QUOTE]
Sir. Please dont say sorry. You are amazing. We all love you. You are the best in what you do. Btw Android is working now

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Ya it's just sometimes in the RPGM scenes the character speeds are changed and I forget to change them back x)! Do you remember where exactly it locked up mate?
Sorry, I don't. I've had a few other random lockups too. I just make sure to save regularly.

And thank you for taking the time to respond to our issues!

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes