franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
Wow finally found a decent female protagonist game with amazing renders and loved the fetishes. Will definitely consider supporting this. Just wanted to know are there any fetishes that are planned and yet to be implemented? It would be great if we could have a rimjob, goldenshower or a bukkake!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Wow finally found a decent female protagonist game with amazing renders and loved the fetishes. Will definitely consider supporting this. Just wanted to know are there any fetishes that are planned and yet to be implemented? It would be great if we could have a rimjob, goldenshower or a bukkake!
Golden Shower Is Still A Doubt!

Tukento

Sep 25, 2020
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hei ,,, can you make for android to ?

Reactions: NunyaBiznez

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Hey Limp,What Happened to Dan Introduction post?I'm Really Lookin Forward to it!
I wasn´t going to share it :censored::giggle:..I am kidding. I will share it but later this week. If i share every update of the game development as soon as it comes out, nobody would support the game.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021
does the MMF scene indicate it's going to be awkward between Lisa and those 2 boys in the future or will they still see each other and have more scenes..

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes