Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Yep, it´s the last two. I don´t really like sharing his comments because he is very genuine writing them referring to his supporters and I feel bad posting it like this.
I hope he doesn't mind It Though!!in the internet world you Can't Fight Piracy!! Eventually it will get out in one way Or Another!!Another Positive side is that a lot More people get to Play!!

If the creators main aim to Make People Play and Be Happy ...i hope it's fine!If it's A main source of income!!well that's a Challenging One,it's really hard To Fight Piracy!!

And Btw We are not getting Instantly,A week delay or so but getting to enjoy the preview am happy about it!!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think limps87 has hit the nail on the head and is being fair by finding a good compromise by revealing the previews a week late.

I know you can't fight piracy, but considering our DEV's only sources of income patreon and subscribestar, they allowed him a better video sk to produce more and I can confirm that PaleGrass is living up to his expectations and doing more.

In addition, he doesn't do like other DEVs who as soon as they reach a bit of popularity forget about F95, indeed he continues to read us and maybe find some suggestions for the game.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I think limps87 has hit the nail on the head and is being fair by finding a good compromise by revealing the previews a week late.

I know you can't fight piracy, but considering our DEV's only sources of income patreon and subscribestar, they allowed him a better video sk to produce more and I can confirm that PaleGrass is living up to his expectations and doing more.

In addition, he doesn't do like other DEVs who as soon as they reach a bit of popularity forget about F95, indeed he continues to read us and maybe find some suggestions for the game.
All I want is for people to consider supporting Pale Grass. You can't fight piracy, but only with piracy this game wouldn't last long, because even if you are a great person and you communicate with all the people that are trying your game on F95zone, you have to have some incentive to keep up your project alive and the time you spent on it.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass ,

Have You Considered any Subway Scene In the station or Train!?like Can Be An Action or a sex Scene(not just groping stuff btw)...have been thinkin about Paul's Friends..well Lisa getting late to home after a Hefty Work ...and She by chance gets to meet them!and a story drives from That or...Riggs having An important showdown in the Train/Subway station at the Night and It gets really dirty/Gruesome with Gangsters involved in it...and Lisa eventually getting stumbled into the Scene!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
At The Party scene do we see more characters getting involved!we know That few characters have been introduced in regards to Lisa's College troupe/life!!is there more to Jayce's Inner Circle that We haven't seen yet!!

Btw Is the Game Gina Gonna Bring either one of them!
1.Spin The Bottle
2.Truth or Dare
3.or kinda Some Haunting stuff/some Cards play with 18+ rated stuff in it?
It's a mix between 2 & 3 ;)

Is That Psychopath 'RIGGS' on the Phone!?
No that's a new character Malik! :eek:

The one in the last picture reminds me Carl Urban in "The Boys"
I just googled it and yeah he really does lol! So many people have recommended The Boys to me but I still haven't got around to watching it ^_^

All I want is for people to consider supporting Pale Grass. You can't fight piracy, but only with piracy this game wouldn't last long, because even if you are a great person and you communicate with all the people that are trying your game on F95zone, you have to have some incentive to keep up your project alive and the time you spent on it.
You're so kind Limp, thanks so much as always mate. I don't deserve you <33

Hey PaleGrass ,

Have You Considered any Subway Scene In the station or Train!?like Can Be An Action or a sex Scene(not just groping stuff btw)...have been thinkin about Paul's Friends..well Lisa getting late to home after a Hefty Work ...and She by chance gets to meet them!and a story drives from That or...Riggs having An important showdown in the Train/Subway station at the Night and It gets really dirty/Gruesome with Gangsters involved in it...and Lisa eventually getting stumbled into the Scene!
I actually have a train station asset, I was looking briefly for a CG I rendered from it but I couldn't find it. I have no planned scenes with it atm but it's something that can and probably will be used at some point. I'll try find that CG after I wrap up the scene I'm working on, currently on Moddy's Gathering intro and things are about to get spicy! x)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
View attachment 1618763

Ya Shelby mate ^ this dude is Malik :)

View attachment 1618764

^ This beardy fellow is Dan ;)

I'll be properly introducing Dan properly tomorrow on Pat/Sub but he's the character I've been eager to bring onto the scene for a while now <3
Man!!!,So more Drama & Action In the Update!?

i hope This update is more Inclined to The Story!!And Opening Up of The Main Storyline!,kinda Like First Conflict our Protoganist in it?

Can't wait!!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Man!!!,So more Drama & Action In the Update!?

i hope This update is more Inclined to The Story!!And Opening Up of The Main Storyline!,kinda Like First Conflict our Protoganist in it?

Can't wait!!
Yeah it has a pretty loaded series of very pertinent scenes relating to the characters shown above :)

Conflict? Yep! Some violence, some tragedy - just the way I like it x)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey Palegrass,

Just Had An Idea,

Do you Have Any Character where Lisa Rejects Him and Later He Gets Back At Her In a more sadistic and Bullying Way!!?(well it's not Riggs I'm referring to)

Like,

While Lisa Is At the Bar,some guy asks her can he buy her a drink or so but she is too kinda Bitchy Attitude(,i don't know whether Lisa is Kinda that girl at this stage of the Game) or kinda rejects him in more kinda Derogatory or Insulting Way....and Later he gets back at her while He learns It is Paul's Sister(haha well hope u got the Character whom i M Referring to 'Paul's Friends')

Just a thought man hope you get more interesting idea than this one though!

Last edited:
Reactions: LongoMcFap
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes