TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Try the Recollection room If U can !don't know whether that Path Should Have been played before!!
Hmmm so the Recollection room says I have to drink 3 times at night... but it doesn't give me the option to drink when I go there... that is the only bar right at the beach? I already got the scene where the 2 guys try to rape her and the one dude kicks there asses and so she doesn't want to work there anymore.... could that be why I can't drink or is there another bar?

Thanks for your help btw, would not have thought to check the Recollection room otherwise.

Hmmm, just reloaded a earlier save when she was still working there, tried to get a drink said its WIP......

Sorry I thought it was the beach bar didn't realize there was one downtown.... and I didn't pay attention to the fact that HoneyLibido said the bar place in the town....

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's been there since the first version, you have to go to the bar place in the town at night, it's optional content because it has rape elements so it's not something that you get pointed towards and more of an exploration thing.
Is there likely to be more like this?

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk renpy version?

Reactions: Fapman69

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Read back through the developer's comments in this thread, if you want the most accurate information currently available about what content is currently planned.
I usually do go through most if not all pages on a post but this has 135 of them so um that would take awhile. I guess I could search the devs name though.

Thanks for the suggestion

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It doesn't matter why laughing is healthy. easy on the formulation and who knows what kind of head cinema hates asl you read it :D

What no scrap does not seem, somehow I think that I seemed to look reminded of an actor

So now I have a really crazy idea. You could turn the peeper into a hardcore back door.
Who gets Lisa out of the shit. don't know how or what you intend to do with him at the moment.
who knows maybe you've seen him in one or the other film.
But how you came up with the name Dirk really interested me because there must be a deep change in your mind:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Well Am Peeper could be a dark hard guy with a soft heart like a machete.
The NPC with the surname Dirk (you see the face and the name Dir.
I don't know how dena is like that, but it made me smile with a hat on my head)
But it's a nice name;) um, it can get really angry when his friend blows,

:LOL:
it's for them, maybe to keep Lisa from going dark, maybe you've planned
something with Tony, but well, I just got the idea where I liked why the face of the peepers
seemed so familiar to me. the FilmMachet should if you're bored if you're bored,
check it out but at your own risk. I neither recommend nor advise against it

Sorry I didn't find an English version of the trailer. but with activated subtitles I find it good for certain inspiration :D

The peeper can be a funny dark interesting person but I think that's maybe too much and later the peeper is the main character in the story:ROFLMAO:

Edtid:

just out of curiosity, google throws it out when Dirk enters a search for pictures, so that's what the most well-known Dirk's look like

Intersatn there also seems to be a kind of knife called that.

so that was enough bullshit from me sorry
Ah man gotta love Danny Trejo xD

Yeah I remember a dagger being named dirk from World of Warcraft actually lool

The peeper is briefly seen again in the upcoming release so we gotta give the boy a name! x))

love this,
so can I call this ugly bastard? XD
"Hi there, my name is Ugly Bastard"

I love it xD

How do you get that black jacket that Lisa wearing looks really cool showing her boobi!
It's not in the game :)

..yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dikdik48

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
At The Party scene do we see more characters getting involved!we know That few characters have been introduced in regards to Lisa's College troupe/life!!is there more to Jayce's Inner Circle that We haven't seen yet!!

Btw Is the Game Gina Gonna Bring either one of them!
1.Spin The Bottle
2.Truth or Dare
3.or kinda Some Haunting stuff/some Cards play with 18+ rated stuff in it?

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
New CGI's from PaleGrass on the upcoming update. For your information the next update is coming on time. View attachment 1610537 View attachment 1610538 View attachment 1610539 View attachment 1610540 View attachment 1610542 View attachment 1610543

Thanks For The Share,Really Appreciate it!

Loving The Juicy Render Of Her ASS!!

Is That Psychopath 'RIGGS' on the Phone!?

Well Who is That Last Guy?New Characters On the Horizon!!

Is trouble in brava post included in this one?

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Patreon post 13 January 2022
Good Morning everyone!! Excited for the weekend? x)

Since I'm almost fully fighting fit once again I've been hard on the work front! Been a CG machine this past 2 days leaving us now up near the 300 renders mark (that translates to probably around 200-225~ CG) and it's only the second week of Jan!!

Anyway onto some juicier stuff: I had said in a previous post that there was a character I wanted to introduce sooner rather than later and after talking about the character with some of you I hunkered down and spent a day writing his inclusions and scenes. The character in question was originally fairly unimportant but necessary if that makes sense but after really fleshing out a sort of "arc" for him I really think the story benefits greatly from it.

I won't reveal this character yet (EDIT: I did reveal him in image 3) but instead we'll talk briefly about why I decided to put a scene from Episode 3 into the upcoming release, one CG from the scene in question can be found above.

This is Malik.

Yep. This scene was intended for Episode 3 but we're fast tracking it because I really want to. I think I've perhaps poorly paced the Renshire narratives and I wanted to rectify that a little by pushing forward a big scene. It's also vital to the introduction of some new faces both good and evil. The scene takes place in Hotel Brava as does quite a few in this update :)

Speaking of which! I've pretty much wrapped up the Hotel (I think?) at least the brunt of the jobs for this release, it has another room in which Lisa can change clothes which is a little quality of life benefit :)

I'll just do this so it's easier to see where we are:

Aoife College - DONE

Brava intro - DONE

Brava - Old with the new - DONE

Brava Jobs - DONE

Malik Brava - Around 50% (this scene has a few scenes attached to it, it's quite long)

Council Jobs - 1 Down, 1 to Go

Council Meeting - NOT STARTED

Jayce's background - NOT STARTED

Following Ms Short - NOT STARTED

Gina Bathhouse & MM - NOT STARTED

Moddy's Gathering - NOT STARTED

Paul Events (for those on the blackmail path) - NOT STARTED

And finally just to reiterate: once this release is finished I'll be doing another smaller release afterward which is just fleshing out Episode 2 with optional contents and dialogues in preparation for the Party and the start of Episode 3!

Alrighty I better get back to work, I'm away tomorrow and Saturday so it's the last day I have to work until Sunday, development is going GREAT, I'm having a blast and I'm really happy with it all so far and as always I can't wait to share it with you guys :)

Have an awesome day and an even better weekend everyone, sending my love to all of you <3 x

//pG

Notice the list is updated and it looks like this now.

Aoife College - DONE

Brava intro - DONE

Brava - Old with the new - DONE

Brava Jobs - DONE

Malik Brava - DONE

Jayce's background - DONE

Council Jobs - 1 Down, 1 to Go

Following Ms Short - 50%~ Done

Paul Events (for those on the blackmail path) - 1/3 Done

Council Meeting - NOT STARTED

Gina Bathhouse & MM - NOT STARTED

Moddy's Gathering - NOT STARTED

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks For The Share,Really Appreciate it!

Loving The Juicy Render Of Her ASS!!

Is That Psychopath 'RIGGS' on the Phone!?

Well Who is That Last Guy?New Characters On the Horizon!!

Is trouble in brava post included in this one?
Yep, it´s the last two. I don´t really like sharing his comments because he is very genuine writing them referring to his supporters and I feel bad posting it like this.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes