Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Actually that's Nice To hear What Have You Planned For Lisa With Riggs and Hope That Blackmail with Riggs Doesn't Turn out Like With Paul,The Paul Thing was Really a Bummer To Me IMO..Since You have Already planned the Main Storyline..I hope You dont disappoint US,

By the Way Coming To Jayce Party ,I hope That Lots Of games Is In Play For That one...quite Really excited,

Also Just Had Idea of Lisa Giving a Lapdance To Troy in of it as a kinda/due to the Game that they Are Playing ....and Lisa Really amping Up that Horny Kid to extreme level and Blue Balling Him!!(oh...how can You forget the dirty talk between these two )...only to wait and realise what Mistake See had done Later!!...

I feel Blue Balling The Viewer Is Important it Really Spices Up The Adventure...but not Like AWAM kinda One...really like What You Did at The Camping Trip...but only this Time we will see a Lot Of it!

And Plus Dirty Talk it Really is a Highlight/Special Feature that I Liked kinda Naturalistic But need A Sense Of women Touch To it....Like What I mean A Woman Voice To it..i like What See felt When See noticed Gunnar's Butt and Admired it!!!that's really a Nice Touch!!!

Anyway...Lots Of things Excited for Lisa...hope We will see A different look really a Spicy One For The Party ...
Now how and whether the party has been set up I think also depends a lot on
how the game has behaved in the course of the game up to now or in other words for which paths
and what decision the respective game has made for the party because I guess I will decide just a peep show where
Lisa screens interesting things and then does interesting things with her boyfriend, depending on
that only with her boyfriend or without, or with and without and and and,
(well the possibilities are great what and how we will see it in the game will then show)
to your comment z Paul blackmail I think you are the one who has a problem
that Lisa gave a blowjob at the first blackmail well for some others
that was even too little, it's a matter of personal imagination. I think there is a problem
you are testing with the Paul Blackmail route was that when the game
decided on the open partner part of the route, were you of the opinion
that Lisa shouldn't let herself be blackmailed in this role at all.
Now the decision on the part of a route is at the newspaper point, the first thing to do is to add
it and still has no real effect on Lisa personality.
As in the scenes where Lisa leads back to Danny, I think it is made clear
that that is the first step a long tear was. In addition, Paul not only has the relationship
with Danny but also the friendship (or the same or similar relationship) between Lisa and Sharon.
The fact that paul's Blackmail route is not for you is more a matter of your imagination and personal taste.
For my part, I find the Paul blackmail route convincing and goes
well together, no matter which route you have decided on at the time.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Now how and whether the party has been set up I think also depends a lot on
how the game has behaved in the course of the game up to now or in other words for which paths
and what decision the respective game has made for the party because I guess I will decide just a peep show where
Lisa screens interesting things and then does interesting things with her boyfriend, depending on
that only with her boyfriend or without, or with and without and and and,
(well the possibilities are great what and how we will see it in the game will then show)
to your comment z Paul blackmail I think you are the one who has a problem
that Lisa gave a blowjob at the first blackmail well for some others
that was even too little, it's a matter of personal imagination. I think there is a problem
you are testing with the Paul Blackmail route was that when the game
decided on the open partner part of the route, were you of the opinion
that Lisa shouldn't let herself be blackmailed in this role at all.
Now the decision on the part of a route is at the newspaper point, the first thing to do is to add
it and still has no real effect on Lisa personality.
As in the scenes where Lisa leads back to Danny, I think it is made clear
that that is the first step a long tear was. In addition, Paul not only has the relationship
with Danny but also the friendship (or the same or similar relationship) between Lisa and Sharon.
The fact that paul's Blackmail route is not for you is more a matter of your imagination and personal taste.
For my part, I find the Paul blackmail route convincing and goes
well together, no matter which route you have decided on at the time.

Well As you said ,It's Of A Personal Choice,I felt That Paul Blackmail didn't Sit Well enough.,Can't Think Paul As some Serious Guy you Know.even Lisa Was Able To Trick him easily with Sharon's Help,...so Paul Thing was A Side Story It didn't Bother Me Much

(Kind of sense what you mention,If you are in only with Danny Route it would make some sense,since I was in the sharing with cheating route,didn't make much sense)

With Blowjob It was Fine ..if it Had More than That ..probably would Have Lost The Flavour and Would have Become As similar as other AVN games...since he didn't go overboard .. totally was ok With it.

....but Riggs It's Totally A different one...and Aligned With The Main Storyline (Hope so)...it isn't Kinda A Childish Prank!!!And Since Palegrass Mentioned that the twist Is worthy one...let's hope he delivers what he promises!

About the Party , Palegrass mentioned it's gonna be absolute banger,Lots of route and lots of ways it's gonna be Panned out...hope we see more blueballing events at party before the Final Big Bang!!!i don't know what games Gina Is Gonna Bring,but with Palegrass Establishing The Vibe..it's Gonna Be Really something to Watch out....Get high and Play The party scene, definitely gonna be a Wild Trip For Sure!

I mentioned Troy since can feel some Intimacy Brewing within these two,and Troy being The expert of Backdoor entrances can't Wait to see Whether he is the Lucky one to bust her cherry!

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Ok i don't know Whether we Had A Look Me In the eye Reaction a romantic one with Danny Earlier,(tell me if I am wrong)

Hope if not we can Establish one in the Party later banging Danny ...to establish the Romantic Intimacy..only later to know How This Intimacy is gonna Turn out with different characters especially with Riggs and Tony!!

Just giving A Leading intro of what Lisa Considers close to her heart /or more a personal Feeling of her Towards Their loved ones!

Later we know How it's The thing she is Gonna Detest!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
My opinion on this is that forced eye contact during a rape scene is hot, but forced orgasms during a rape scene are not hot. I mean, they're not the worst thing, but they don't improve the scene, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't know Mate whether we will be having without drugs,Since the scenes are with drugs,Eventually her body can't control her emotions,and Lisa being very sensitive woman...you know how it will turn out!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know Mate whether we will be having without drugs,Since the scenes are with drugs,Eventually her body can't control her emotions,and Lisa being very sensitive woman...you know how it will turn out!
I don't believe that drug use will be compulsory very often in the game. As for my knowing how it will turn out, there are always multiple ways in which it could turn out. We'll have to wait to see what the developer will do.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

Rocket papan

Oct 16, 2018
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir can you make an android port for this renpy version please

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'd like to be so lucky at night to see such beautiful twin moons as we pass by.
I dunno why but I burst out laughing reading this :love::ROFLMAO: hahahahaha!

(doesn't matter either) as I said I already told you that it was a Rodrico
(I know the name of the model in the game folder is Dirk Seriously, Dirk doesn't look like that)
(the names come to me like Dominik Django Fernandez Rodrico Ricolo or the same).
A dirk mus 2 meters tall sky blue eyes the skin a nordic viking with blond mane well there are such and such:LOL:
.... I now have the feeling that I have forgotten something, well, it probably wasn't that important.
Even the strong can occasionally sleep. Stay healthy and have fun.
Shall we scrap the dirk then? x)) Honestly I've never met a dirk and I have no idea why or when I named the figure that LOL. He does look kinda Hispanic though doesn't he? :)

Much love mate <3

Ok i don't know Whether we Had A Look Me In the eye Reaction a romantic one with Danny Earlier,(tell me if I am wrong)
I don't think there have been any look me in the eye scenarios so far, I view Danny as quite insecure and staring into someone's eyes or better demanding it sounds more like a confident request :)

Eyes being the windows to the soul n whatnot ^_^

I don't believe that drug use will be compulsory very often in the game. As for my knowing how it will turn out, there are always multiple ways in which it could turn out. We'll have to wait to see what the developer will do.
Only once and that was on the Camping Trip (either route) x

Reactions: Zuhl

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Only once and that was on the Camping Trip (either route) x
Ohh...so there will be Choices Where instance the Player has to choose to take Drug or Neglect It!!!as You mentioned in The Game,so there are Two ways/route on how it will Panout By taking drugs and Not takin drugs!!!

So some scenes would have More content and Some don't(like if you choose not to take drugs on that instance)

Well if you are Planning both routes equal Content,My god Thinkin about the perumations and Combinations of different routes(sharing,not sharing, cheating etc ..)with the choices of drugs still in place...there is gonna be a hell a lot of work ...i think for you!!!i hope u don't get burn out in the process!!

If that's the case, i think this is the first time I seeing a creator push so much specially mentioned your type of detailed and nuanced scenes with longer lengths!!

Just a round of applause man!!Can't think of how hard You are putting yourself to our satisfaction!

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
how sharing her with other guys?
Sharing with others is as far as I understand a choice you can make on the swim club trip.
After that, the course of the views changes a bit, such as the last time in the pool, I think you can still
make a choice there if and at all. if you have made the decision to go the route
where the parts are shared, you then also have another camping community where
you can also choose how far it is shared and whether you want it that way or Lisa wants it:)
The oven relationship personality still develops in the course of the games story.
We're standing there, as I understand it, at the beginning;)

Reactions: matthww

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I'd like to be so lucky at night to see such beautiful twin moons as we pass by.
I dunno why but I burst out laughing reading this :love::ROFLMAO: hahahahaha!
It doesn't matter why laughing is healthy. easy on the formulation and who knows what kind of head cinema hates asl you read it :D

Shall we scrap the dirk then? x)) Honestly I've never met a dirk and I have no idea why or when I named the figure that LOL. He does look kinda Hispanic though doesn't he? :)

Much love mate <3
What no scrap does not seem, somehow I think that I seemed to look reminded of an actor

So now I have a really crazy idea. You could turn the peeper into a hardcore back door.
Who gets Lisa out of the shit. don't know how or what you intend to do with him at the moment.
who knows maybe you've seen him in one or the other film.
But how you came up with the name Dirk really interested me because there must be a deep change in your mind:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Well Am Peeper could be a dark hard guy with a soft heart like a machete.
The NPC with the surname Dirk (you see the face and the name Dir.
I don't know how dena is like that, but it made me smile with a hat on my head)
But it's a nice name;) um, it can get really angry when his friend blows,

:LOL:
it's for them, maybe to keep Lisa from going dark, maybe you've planned
something with Tony, but well, I just got the idea where I liked why the face of the peepers
seemed so familiar to me. the FilmMachet should if you're bored if you're bored,
check it out but at your own risk. I neither recommend nor advise against it[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't find an English version of the trailer. but with activated subtitles I find it good for certain inspiration :D

The peeper can be a funny dark interesting person but I think that's maybe too much and later the peeper is the main character in the story:ROFLMAO:

Edtid:

just out of curiosity, google throws it out when Dirk enters a search for pictures, so that's what the most well-known Dirk's look like

Intersatn there also seems to be a kind of knife called that.

so that was enough bullshit from me sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
  • Haha

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
How do you get that black jacket that Lisa wearing looks really cool showing her boobi!
You, I think that with the black jacket you mean the profile picture of PaleGrass, as far as
I can tell, it's not integrated in the game, but in the game you get a
shirt that Lisa wears so openly. just not when paul is at home
(a note in game, not yet) but that black jacket isn't integrated into the game i think as far as i've seen.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 1606847

I don't know whether you Can Call This a Look me in the eye reaction but still out of Angle/Slightly a missed One!
Umm... I think it can mean one way or the other. I'm just not sure what you mean,
I'm missing the angle. Eye contact is made in the moment, tilting the heads of the person
and looking in the direction of Lisa's eyes indicate that, but it could also only look straight into
the face without consciously looking into the eyes , and whether it is conscious and targeted
or more of a coincidence happening due to action and reaction.... mh well you can also see it for a look
at me and my eyes only interpret monetn in the anti-romantic version.
On the whole, I think this is a matter of interpretation. for your one so for the other
not so mh and who knows if whether a conscious reaction, look me in the eye, wanted to be created
or whether it was presented more by chance, because of
the action and reaction, I believe that even PaleGrass can't say any more
(although I can lean me far out the window with the statement maybe he/ but we will see if and what PaleGrass has to say about it) :)

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is this a scene in the current version? I haven't seen it yet and I think I have done pretty much everything. Though I choose not to do the sadistic route?
It's been there since the first version, you have to go to the bar place in the town at night, it's optional content because it has rape elements so it's not something that you get pointed towards and more of an exploration thing.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes