Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
It's mentioned very briefly when Riggs assaults Aoife at the back of Theo's that Theo and Josh (Aoife) are brothers, it's also mentioned that Tony is in fact Aoife's step-father during the day out with Aoife. Tony is actually their Uncle though he adopted Aoife (she was a minor at this point) after their birth father died so Aoife refers to him as her father or her step-father.

This isn't a spoiler or anything as it's assumed this is the case during current content but when Aoife opens up to Lisa in a future scene it'll be explained in more detail. Theo will also fill in the blanks as to what's really going on in E3 x)

Oops sorry My Bad!Didn't Remember the Detail though!I hope that tony Doesn't Know What Riggs Is Doing To her Stepson/stepdaughter...quite Excited about the Relationship in Characters of Tony's Family!!

I don't know How Much Power Does Riggs Have The Control Over Or Posses ...but Really Excited...is he The Same Level as Duncan?...i mean In the Sense the Authority level Over the Business As Well ...the Sex Part Though!...

After You mentioned Riggs part will be Sadistic i can't Imagine What Ur gonna Do to Lisa!!hope it's not for the Faint hearted (Inner me Smiling mischievously)

But did Lisa Meet In Person With Riggs?
If not I hope there's more tease and Head On with Riggs before the Showdown!

By the Way need to mention the Stacy Character Is a hot!!don't know how Naught & wild she will be !when can we expect her in ?and who was the guy she was going with while Aoife and Lisa Was having a chat?any important character?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Oops sorry My Bad!Didn't Remember the Detail though!I hope that tony Doesn't Know What Riggs Is Doing To her Stepson/stepdaughter...quite Excited about the Relationship in Characters of Tony's Family!!

I don't know How Much Power Does Riggs Have The Control Over Or Posses ...but Really Excited...is he The Same Level as Duncan?...i mean In the Sense the Authority level Over the Business As Well ...the Sex Part Though!...

After You mentioned Riggs part will be Sadistic i can't Imagine What Ur gonna Do to Lisa!!hope it's not for the Faint hearted (Inner me Smiling mischievously)

But did Lisa Meet In Person With Riggs?
If not I hope there's more tease and Head On with Riggs before the Showdown!

By the Way need to mention the Stacy Character Is a hot!!don't know how Naught & wild she will be !when can we expect her in ?and who was the guy she was going with while Aoife and Lisa Was having a chat?any important character?
Tony doesn't know though it's unlikely he'd care :eek:

Riggs is a pretty evil fucker indeed, Lisa met him in Theo's where the player had the choice to slap him or not. She'll have some further interaction with him come E3 in the RLD & Eastern districts ;)

Stacy's a side character, she works in Neon so it's inevitable that she and Lisa cross paths. The guy she was with isn't important, he doesn't even have a name yet lol ^_^

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Were you able To compress the Images ?so Can We expect Reduced Size(in File size) for the future releases?
Yeah mate, when I compressed all 3.5k images it ended up around 600mb when the original PNGs were 4.6gb and the quality was still fantastic imo. All future releases will be considerably smaller thanks to the brainy bunch here at f95 ^_^

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There will be sexual content with Tony, it's certainly not romantic but doesn't really fit into "sadistic" content when compared to other characters like Riggs & Duncan.
Once Lisa knows who Tony is, I can't imagine her willingly having sex with him. So my guess is that sexual content with Tony will fall into one of the following scenarios.
  1. None of Tony's sexual scenes are with Lisa.
  2. Tony has sex with Lisa, but she's not aware of his true identity at the time.
  3. Tony has sex with Lisa, and she knows who he is, but she's not entirely willing.
I will now sit back and watch the story unfold, to see how right or wrong I was.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1593210 I'm stuck in the table somehow
Shit dude what event caused that? If you send me your save I'll unstuck you bro x)

Once Lisa knows who Tony is, I can't imagine her willingly having sex with him. So my guess is that sexual content with Tony will fall into one of the following scenarios.
  2. Tony has sex with Lisa, but she's not aware of his true identity at the time.
  3. Tony has sex with Lisa, and she knows who he is, but she's not entirely willing.
I will now sit back and watch the story unfold, to see how right or wrong I was.
Oo big spoilers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

I think 1st and 2nd option is not possible!
She would eventually meet Tony!!she knows who he is but not seen entirely!and tony isn't a nice guy hope so...he doesn't like to play with women without revealing his identity!

So probably the 3rd option..she won't be willing,but tony is kinda master of seducer.. not sadistic as palegrass mentioned. ...but eventually will make Lisa wet in her panties kinda guy without touching her but with just words ...think so let's see how he is

Rocket papan

Oct 16, 2018
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
Can you make an android version plz

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Will things heat up between Lisa and Theos?
They sure will ;) (if you want them to ofc)

Hi
I'm deviancy 26 and nobody is by the pool nether the morning or the afternoon
Need help
What point in the game are you mate? The only time there won't be anyone out there in the afternoon is when Sharon leaves to visit Touma after the Swim Trip :)

Reactions: LiMp17

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone got a save for the Renpy version for the start of this last update?
My save has a number of bugs that don't let me progress in a few questlines

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes