brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GDrive Mega
Workupload
Still can't get the tutor event to trigger.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.
She's the female swinger Lisa & Danny met at the top of Renshire Forest way back when. I mentioned a few posts ago that I wanted to update her graphically because she really wasn't what I wanted her to be - Enter: New Julie (Image 1).
I've tried to maintain much of her previous aesthetic but I just helped her look a bit "sexier" y'know?
In case you've forgotten the scene - Julie mentioned to Lisa that she worked in the Hotel Brava which is one of the last jobs to be introduced and it begins in the upcoming release!
Image 2 shows a top down view of the Hotel Lobby, it's a huge set which isn't used too much now but it's a necessary one for later so I tried to make it pretty awesome. Image 3 is Lisa's first step into the hotel which is available as soon as Lisa attains the Summer Blouse & Jeans - after the swim trip!
Image 4: I've also completed a small interaction with Ms Short again upon returning after the swim trip as well as two events linked to the council, this alongside the Brava questline introduces several new characters like the one in image 4 - this is Jade.
Now.. with no surprise at all I've come to realize how big this update is and how I completely underestimated the amount of work involved in it (broken record, right?) with so many new characters that all need shaped, faces rendered for dialogue, sprites painted for RPGM and then there's all the new maps to do too! But honestly it's a breath of fresh air stepping back to Renshire after almost 3 months working solely on the Camping Trip, there's a good variety of quests in the coming patch which is really nice to work on, shifting between lots of different sets :)

Well another week down! I've actually been real sick these past few days, yesterday I was completely bed ridden but today I'm up and working a little, it's so unusual because I had a cold or whatever only a couple of months ago and here I'm riddled with it again but here's hoping it's on the way out because I have a LOT of work to do! x)!!

Probably sick of hearing it but thanks so much everyone, you're all so fucking kind and wonderful n I just love you all to bits x

Have an awesome weekend everyone, take your vitamin C!! LOL

(The images mentioned are not in order the way I put it)

(Some of the parts I can´t share because it´s a developer thing to release it.)
Patreon January 3.png Patreon January 4.png Patreon January 5.png
Patreon January 2.png

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
For me it was Vicki Trip foursome though the gunnar trip mmf would come second,but i did played vicki one first it was so and happy trip,the gunnar was good but wanst able to take calvin kinda seriously after been through and knowing him each other...but these dark theme route would really suite to the characters we detest like duncan and stuff and lets see what lisa is gonna through!

btw the pics are damn good,palegrass really understands the lighting techniques...the low key lighting renders are really great!

Thanks for the share!keep this thread updated !!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Will Lisa gonna Have long Hair,Really love to see it being pulled while banged from behind!Really quite interested on jacye party,If U are in only cheating route there arent any voyeristic ones or being watched and every sex scenes is like a closed doors...how will see react when fucked in front of an audience..or is it gonna be just infront of few people/horny dudes..and dont know how depraved its gonna be for her first anal in this route(To her memory though)...quite excited!!

Reactions: Migii and LiMp17

vasquez

Feb 17, 2018

GDrive Mega
Workupload
Please android

Reactions: RichardJamesMoore

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Will Tony Indulge In Sexually with Lisa!!but i can see that the BuildUp is huge!!is he romantic or sadistic need to wait i think So!!btw his wife is still alive or not?can't remember the exact details!

Will there be Any women In Negative role!!like Associated To Tony!!would love to see how the dynamics Will turnout with Lisa!!will be A Great Feed To Lesbian Hardcore Stuffs!
There will be sexual content with Tony, it's certainly not romantic but doesn't really fit into "sadistic" content when compared to other characters like Riggs & Duncan. Tony isn't married :)

It's a shame that a masterpiece like this doesn't even have animation:(:(
Animating is a whole skillset I'd need a fair amount of practice at, it also seems pretty lackluster in Daz3d which unfortunately is the only program I've any knowledge of. I just don't want to cheapen the experience when I so carefully craft the CG to look and feel immersive and somewhat high quality then pop in a real shoddy animation, I just think for the time invested per animation my efforts are better spent at least for now on what I'm more comfortable with :)

If there's still a demand for another game come the end of Lisa it's very likely I'll take some time and really work on animation but as for now with some 10~ hours of gameplay so far I don't think I'll be adding any animation in this project mate <33

Any bestiality in the future?
Not in this project mate, with something so specific as bestiality I think the game needs to lean a little harder on it as a narrative to achieve it successfully x

Apart from that. I think there are 2 peepers you don't want to tell me the first evening in Lisa room
where Sahron surprised you while ..... deep relaxation while internt sufren.
that the guy tasted the sight of the .... 4-fold moons to the full.
On the evening when Sharon comes back with Paul
there is also a peeper at the window, but I suspect that this is Paul but I'm not sure.
So it should definitely be seen a lot with the peeper. with natural white the choice is possible.
if and how, there can be a playful tease on both whites you can
either continue to lure what is clear or both of them tease both Peeper and Sharon to pull off Sharon
and the doer the peeper's could comfort each other in good time .. .. and could you then peep for the peepers yourself; D.
There's actually only one peeper believe it or not! The next door neighbor (he can be found in the Outskirt Residential area during the day - bottom left house though theres no content there yet). His name's Dirk(?) apparently as I look through the file names lool

Here is the suggestion add animated scenes in the game like treasure of nadia it will be more awesome use ysp video plugin for that
They're some pretty HQ animations dude, I wish! x)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway sorry about the late replies, I've been pretty unwell this past week or so and have spent more time than I'd like in bed x) Development is still firing on, just hit 213 renders (est. around 150~ final CG) last night and we're only 11 days in so that's pretty good considering the circumstances!

Much love my dudes x

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
If tony isn't Married ...then How Come Aoife and Theo are related To Tony?Man U Really Put me on Some Cliffhanger like Situation

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
If tony isn't Married ...then How Come Aoife and Theo are related To Tony?Man U Really Put me on Some Cliffhanger like Situation
It's mentioned very briefly when Riggs assaults Aoife at the back of Theo's that Theo and Josh (Aoife) are brothers, it's also mentioned that Tony is in fact Aoife's step-father during the day out with Aoife. Tony is actually their Uncle though he adopted Aoife (she was a minor at this point) after their birth father died so Aoife refers to him as her father or her step-father.

This isn't a spoiler or anything as it's assumed this is the case during current content but when Aoife opens up to Lisa in a future scene it'll be explained in more detail. Theo will also fill in the blanks as to what's really going on in E3 x)

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
There will be sexual content with Tony, it's certainly not romantic but doesn't really fit into "sadistic" content when compared to other characters like Riggs & Duncan. Tony isn't married :)

Animating is a whole skillset I'd need a fair amount of practice at, it also seems pretty lackluster in Daz3d which unfortunately is the only program I've any knowledge of. I just don't want to cheapen the experience when I so carefully craft the CG to look and feel immersive and somewhat high quality then pop in a real shoddy animation, I just think for the time invested per animation my efforts are better spent at least for now on what I'm more comfortable with :)

If there's still a demand for another game come the end of Lisa it's very likely I'll take some time and really work on animation but as for now with some 10~ hours of gameplay so far I don't think I'll be adding any animation in this project mate <33

Not in this project mate, with something so specific as bestiality I think the game needs to lean a little harder on it as a narrative to achieve it successfully x

There's actually only one peeper believe it or not! The next door neighbor (he can be found in the Outskirt Residential area during the day - bottom left house though theres no content there yet). His name's Dirk(?) apparently as I look through the file names lool

They're some pretty HQ animations dude, I wish! x)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway sorry about the late replies, I've been pretty unwell this past week or so and have spent more time than I'd like in bed x) Development is still firing on, just hit 213 renders (est. around 150~ final CG) last night and we're only 11 days in so that's pretty good considering the circumstances!

Much love my dudes x
Don't worry, mine was just a note. The important thing is that in the next update there is some sex scene of Sharon and the lady from the massage center that I don't remember the name now :giggle: :giggle:

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021

GDrive Mega
Workupload
so I've tried this on Android using JoiPlay, but the game always failed to launch. Here's the report I found on the game files. Any solution?

Screenshot_20220111-215919_Chrome.jpg

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes