TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
PaleGrass, this is a pretty minor point, but someone has to point it out eventually. When Lisa enters Albiss, the receptionist is named Maria, but when Lisa leaves, she's named "Receptionist". It's just a bit odd.

Migii

Sep 26, 2019
Future update
Great! Can't wait for it. I wish there will be a repeatable/mini scene in moddy shop where moddy (or the other guy) will fuck lisa inside the office in his table or in the shower while danny is working and he can hear her moan. Lisa is like become the stress/fatigue releaser thingy in the garage hehe.

Reactions: Sirren and 1879

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The game is very good and I have to say I am glad that the warning
is given in front of the dark path, I think this is the first game where I want to play
the MC properly the part harcoer witness nope luckily you don't have to shine
thank you.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
is given in front of the dark path, I think this is the first game where I want to play
thank you.
Edit:
But it also fun to shine in the game ;)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
tyty.

Also i was wondering about another thing. Basically my favorite scenes involve, like, clear minded willingness and importantly enthusiasm for the act.

With that in mind, do you have an idea of how much content there will be, going forward, that isn't tied to rape, blackmail or the drug addition stuff? I could definitely be wrong here, but i of get the vibe that sort of thing might be the focus and it could end up be slim pickings for people who aren't into that. In which case this one might not end up being one to follow for me personally.
A large portion of the sexual content will be consensual mate, I see the forced stuff / blackmail stuff as kinks I suppose and I'm not orienting the game or it's content in one particular direction. The story and a fair few of the characters are pretty unsavory types but if we look at the entire cast of the game they're still in the massive minority :)

I hope there is more than one route...like sharing and cheating , cheating and not sharing...there is so many possibilities...on how will it turn out..

Like the mutual masturbation scene with Calvin was really good and Vicki and stuff though she was in MDMA she really enjoyed...there are lot of possibilities but how will palegrass will manage is just a question!!and i know he does the job but doing all and catering to everyone with just single handedly is really a work need to appreciated and supported!!i just hope he doesn't get worked up and burn out in the process...and hope he has a clear cut story line in mind with out any diversion!!

Let's give him some space and appreciation ...I hope it helps to encourage his process furthur
Burnout isn't in my vocabulary mate ;)

PaleGrass Is there gonna be an update in the future where aoife will be seen not dress up as a girl? I'm kinda curious, I wanna see his male look.
I haven't written anything like that in yet but it's definitely an interesting idea, perhaps when Lisa and Aoife are closer it could be a choice to see Aoife in some of her old clothes n maybe let her hair down? Something I'll note down to review later :)

Is the 2nd pic part of the latest release or not yet? If yes, what to do to see that event/quest?
It's an image from the next release mate :)

Reactions: Migii

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Would be intres to see Lisa in a BBC (Bikini Beach Contes) I think it's worth considering
HAHAHAHAHA could even call it "The BBC" xDDD I can see Byron's smirk already

It's odd because a news broadcaster in my country is also called the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) lool

PaleGrass, this is a pretty minor point, but someone has to point it out eventually. When Lisa enters Albiss, the receptionist is named Maria, but when Lisa leaves, she's named "Receptionist". It's just a bit odd.
Fixed for future updates, ta mate <3

Great! Can't wait for it. I wish there will be a repeatable/mini scene in moddy shop where moddy (or the other guy) will fuck lisa inside the office in his table or in the shower while danny is working and he can hear her moan. Lisa is like become the stress/fatigue releaser thingy in the garage hehe.
When the side quests begin their sexual content there will 100% be repeatable sexual encounters and yes the Mod Shop is one of them! :) I have some very cool ideas.. ;)

PaleGrass I'm doing a replay and came across this scene... got me singing:

Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (oh) I am View attachment 1578678
LOL man "fo' REAL" I had some mates over to my house last month and we had the old Outkast bangers playing xD

will we see any lisa byron action in the next update?
Yes! It's on the list for post E2Ch2 events and furthering the Instagram side quest. If it isn't released with the E2Ch2 patch it'll be released shortly after as a little bonus package. It just depends on how fast I work through my event list :)

The black duu from the coffee shop.
Black DUUU! xD

thank you.
Why thank you my dude! x))

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So today I finished a new playthrough going down the pure cheating path. First off...the camping trip on this playthrough was wayyyy hotter than on the sharing/cheating path.

On the other hand...the feels at the end of it... Spoiler incoming...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now...with all that said...this game also pushes some lesbian stuff that I'm just not interested in...

Either way...great game. Progress between updates is great. Looking forward to more :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
So today I finished a new playthrough going down the pure cheating path. First off...the camping trip on this playthrough was wayyyy hotter than on the sharing/cheating path.

On the other hand...the feels at the end of it... Spoiler incoming...

Now...with all that said...this game also pushes some lesbian stuff that I'm just not interested in...

Either way...great game. Progress between updates is great. Looking forward to more :)

Yah the thing u mentioned about Calvin is Right!for me who was really good and Cheerful character like him to suddenly turn into kinda Abusive one was really Hard To believe...for me Atleast...but i did he liked him on how He was dominating with Lisa with the sharing route and How she Needs to take break from his pounding!☺☺

But still getting a Sense of it,the Cheating Route is Really an intense internal battle with Lisa of sex craving.,and cheating with Danny!!I am excited for how the other characters use this to their advantage..but all the Other Characters are kinda a good ones till now from the Gameplay...how it's gonna be Compatible with this route where the Characters other than Lisa should Be/evoke a sense of detest from the Audience is still a question from me!!
But i m really excited for this route.!
And i don't know whether the sadism /bad guys will use this guilt to their advantage or so!!quite excited for this Route!

Btw the 3rd pic from December,Is that Lisa getting Dragged from the Car?

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hehe it's all trying to humanize the characters I suppose, Calvin ain't a bad dude at least I hope I'm not portraying him as such! Most of the emotion I write I'm relaying from my own experiences (not that I've ever been involved in anything like that xD but I can in a lot of ways relate to it?) that sometimes your mind is screaming at you NO but there's no room for no at this time.. your body is on a one way mission so let the "hatefucking" commence. I think these are weirdly really erotic scenarios and that's the way I perceive Calvin's mind at that point. The other route is a counter balance to Calvin's personality which is why they're all freely available in the recollection room :)

I've personally never been a fan of the "purest being" characters cus I just think everyone has a breaking point or some potential for "evil" if they're pushed outside of what's comfortable. So I like leaving everyone somewhere in the gray and instead the goal is to have the characters shaped within that gray by the players choices. I want perhaps more than anything for everyone to feel like their story is their story x)

Ya Nia is just that type, that real pushy / cocky (or not?) female. When it comes to her content as with the rest you may decline but she'll be in a couple of different lines in the game that aren't avoidable and she'll still be flirty and such either way but won't molest Lisa should the player turn down her advances later.

Viv is important, her story arc from start to finish is one of my absolute favorites and she'll be in the game regardless. The choice in her kitchen was solely declining her sexually not rejecting her character. The Viv Visit scene still plays even when not on the Viv Romance path where Viv apologizes and Lisa of course is relieved that they can continue being friends :)

Sharon.. well yeah, she's a nightmare but we're stuck with her ^_^ if the choice is important I'll always note it's importance and also outlay what exactly the chosen route entails as seen in the Camping Trip where the choices note MMF or MMFF or what have ya but typically the deviant options are just seeing a little extra sauce with each scene and grinding up your deviant points for future content :) The cap on Deviancy is currently 25/26 (26 was a mistake but won't affect anything negatively) but there are something like 40 or more deviancy points available in the game because I figure not everyone wants to see all content and I'd rather way overshoot it than undershoot it and have players having to grind Deviancy through repeatable events like masturbating in Lisa's room :p

Sheesh I have a wild habit of writing waaaaaay too much xDDD
Sometimes it's nice to have a good brainstorm on the forum I guess!

Much love mate :)x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yah the thing u mentioned about Calvin is Right!for me who was really good and Cheerful character like him to suddenly turn into kinda Abusive one was really Hard To believe...for me Atleast...but i did he liked him on how He was dominating with Lisa with the sharing route and How she Needs to take break from his pounding!☺☺

But still getting a Sense of it,the Cheating Route is Really an intense internal battle with Lisa of sex craving.,and cheating with Danny!!I am excited for how the other characters use this to their advantage..but all the Other Characters are kinda a good ones till now from the Gameplay...how it's gonna be Compatible with this route where the Characters other than Lisa should Be/evoke a sense of detest from the Audience is still a question from me!!
But i m really excited for this route.!
And i don't know whether the sadism /bad guys will use this guilt to their advantage or so!!quite excited for this Route!

Btw the 3rd pic from December,Is that Lisa getting Dragged from the Car?
Calvin also acted a little "rapey(?)" during the threesome at the pool if Lisa slept with him the night before and just like before Lisa enjoyed that kind of dominance during their sex play ;)

In the wallpaper you mean? That would be Aoife getting dragged by Duncan :eek:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hehe it's all trying to humanize the characters I suppose
I think you've succeeded...bringing out this much emotion from me.

Calvin ain't a bad dude at least I hope I'm not portraying him as such! Most of the emotion I write I'm relaying from my own experiences (not that I've ever been involved in anything like that xD but I can in a lot of ways relate to it?) that sometimes your mind is screaming at you NO but there's no room for no at this time.. your body is on a one way mission so let the "hatefucking" commence. I think these are weirdly really erotic scenarios and that's the way I perceive Calvin's mind at that point. The other route is a counter balance to Calvin's personality which is why they're all freely available in the recollection room :)
I don't think Calvin at all is a bad dude and this goes back to what you stated above about humanizing. He might have been very emotional in that moment because...well, maybe he thought that Lisa would only cheat because it was him. Either way, he participated and that's not something that can completely be Lisa's fault.
I've personally never been a fan of the "purest being" characters cus I just think everyone has a breaking point or some potential for "evil" if they're pushed outside of what's comfortable. So I like leaving everyone somewhere in the gray and instead the goal is to have the characters shaped within that gray by the players choices. I want perhaps more than anything for everyone to feel like their story is their story x)
Totally agree with this.
Ya Nia is just that type, that real pushy / cocky (or not?) female. When it comes to her content as with the rest you may decline but she'll be in a couple of different lines in the game that aren't avoidable and she'll still be flirty and such either way but won't molest Lisa should the player turn down her advances later.
No problem with her being around and very glad that Lisa will be able to turn her down. If I can avoid it, I'm happy. Don't want to take away fun from others. What really bothered me is that I tried to do the innocent kiss and it turned out into a makeout session. First play, I had no idea it would drag out into that. It would have been nice to have been able to drop out before it went too far.
Viv is important, her story arc from start to finish is one of my absolute favorites and she'll be in the game regardless. The choice in her kitchen was solely declining her sexually not rejecting her character. The Viv Visit scene still plays even when not on the Viv Romance path where Viv apologizes and Lisa of course is relieved that they can continue being friends :)
Very happy about this. I love Viv and she's been through a lot. I want Lisa to be a good friend for her.
Sharon.. well yeah, she's a nightmare but we're stuck with her ^_^ if the choice is important I'll always note it's importance and also outlay what exactly the chosen route entails as seen in the Camping Trip where the choices note MMF or MMFF or what have ya but typically the deviant options are just seeing a little extra sauce with each scene and grinding up your deviant points for future content :) The cap on Deviancy is currently 25/26 (26 was a mistake but won't affect anything negatively) but there are something like 40 or more deviancy points available in the game because I figure not everyone wants to see all content and I'd rather way overshoot it than undershoot it and have players having to grind Deviancy through repeatable events like masturbating in Lisa's room :p
Sharon is a great character, too...I'm just totally not into how she'll burst into the bathroom if I choose "it was probably nothing" and then it ends in Lisa getting her breasts groped.. At the very least, whenever someone is doing more than Lisa (the player) is comfortable with, it would be nice if we could back out of it. I honestly find Sharon annoying in many ways because the scenes seem to progress too far without player interaction to back out. However, the scene at the pool with the peeper seemed more natural and was totally hot.
But yeah, I take advantage of the bedroom masturbation to make up for deviancy points when I don't take those points from lesbian scenes.
Sheesh I have a wild habit of writing waaaaaay too much xDDD
Sometimes it's nice to have a good brainstorm on the forum I guess!
No worries, it was great getting your thoughts and direction on the matter. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zuhl and PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Either way, he participated and that's not something that can completely be Lisa's fault.
I blame that sexy ass campfire! :love:

With the Episode 1 choices regarding Nia & Sharon I totally get that, I learned a lot from this forum specifically about what players wanted after the initial release and what they wanted more than seemingly anything was more choice. I've definitely shifted gears in that department a lot since then but I will go back and rectify those choices to make abundantly clear what those choices entail :)

This. Patiently waiting for more Sharon-Lisa scenes :)
Another scene with the peeper could be cool with the new tub out back?! Jeez we could even invite him over, Sharon wouldn't do that.. would she? x)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I Can Definitely see How Hard you are trying to cater to everyone!!

I can see that Paul's Blackmail actually didn't made sense ...if you are in the Sharing route,But if you are in only cheating ...it would make some sense the Guilt driven Lisa!

But still I can clearly see it was not upto your writing...and it was kinda Forcely Fitted....since u mentioned u didnt have An interest in it and plus it's kind a side event it didn't bother me much as respect to the Main Story line!

As said one of the main benefitors of guilt driven Lisa would definitely be Paul,He can Capitulatize to his own benefit if he is using his Cards right!

And If he Finds Evidence that she is Cheating other than Danny...he can see through the Guilt and can Give Her do some nasty things and make his obedient slut...or it could be one of the plot points Of introducing Paul's friends who gets to see lIsa with other men than Danny..and when he gets to know Lisa is his friends sister...i think you know how to do some Nasty Things!!

Or

Paul Gets to know Her kinky desires through her Laptop or diary ...and Uses that to his advantages!!u know how Calvin acted with the sharing route in MMFF scene...but Paul is kinda more cruel and Sadist In Nature...with his Friends similar Characteristics...(but i think a lesser than Duncan and his buddies(i don't know how cruel you have designed them to be))

Paul's Blackmail route straight away Blowjob and Material to do That didn't sit well though!!I hope there will be Good scene in future though!

Last edited:
Reactions: jcgan
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes