lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah. I check every rooms i can enter, rest room and one of massage rooms. The rest i cant enter and no one's there.
Have you also completed Marcus's quest (there was a bug in the latest version that meant it got re-triggered despite being finished in the previous update)

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
Have you also completed Marcus's quest (there was a bug in the latest version that meant it got re-triggered despite being finished in the previous update)
I've done the photo shot. When i check the board it said waiting for the photos to come back.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You've completed the event my dude, the flyer sitting here is the end of content for now :)

In the journal the current objective will always be at the bottom if you scroll down (i've rectified this for the next build so you won't see already completed objectives) <3

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
You've completed the event my dude, the flyer sitting here is the end of content for now :)

In the journal the current objective will always be at the bottom if you scroll down (i've rectified this for the next build so you won't see already completed objectives) <3
Thank u mate, much appreciated.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Seen conflicting information and i'm a bit confused.

How many 'routes'/choices are there on the camping trip?
I don't member routes/choices...but what stands out to me are the opportunity to let BF get drunk and pass out and participate or not

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thank u mate, much appreciated.
Anytime my dude <3

Seen conflicting information and i'm a bit confused.

How many 'routes'/choices are there on the camping trip?
Vicky Trip (Sharing route only)
2 Routes decided by whether Lisa stops Danny drinking at the campsite.
You can also reject Vicky's advances even if Danny's passed out.

Gunnar Trip (Sharing route off)
2 Routes decided by whether Lisa kisses Gunnar at the falls.
You can also turn down the MMF scene in the tent even after kissing Gunnar.

Both routes also have the option for 0 sexual content :)

Edit: There was supposed to be a third trip for the Faithful route but it's on hiatus for now x

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Anytime my dude <3

Vicky Trip (Sharing route only)
2 Routes decided by whether Lisa stops Danny drinking at the campsite.
You can also reject Vicky's advances even if Danny's passed out.

Gunnar Trip (Sharing route off)
2 Routes decided by whether Lisa kisses Gunnar at the falls.
You can also turn down the MMF scene in the tent even after kissing Gunnar.

Both routes also have the option for 0 sexual content :)

Edit: There was supposed to be a third trip for the Faithful route but it's on hiatus for now x
I really need to restart and do the Gunnar route. This is cheating only, no sharing, correct?

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
i have finished vivdrunk and hottub quest but when i go home to the kitchen nothing happens

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I really need to restart and do the Gunnar route. This is cheating only, no sharing, correct?
Yeah mate the switch is simply Sharing ON = Vicky / Sharing OFF = Gunnar :)

You can view all of the Gunnar events in the Recollection room without having to replay too though! <3

i have finished vivdrunk and hottub quest but when i go home to the kitchen nothing happens
During the day and no Viv Visit is triggering? :eek:

Maybe send me yo save brotha' n I'll have a lookie ^_^

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass,

It's just A Question out of curiosity,i know the Game Is Gonna Get Bigger and Bigger...so Have You Considered releasing Like In Splits?like every episodes(with it's chapters) as a single file??

Since with the game size gets bigger,i know it's hard...but if you are deciding in splits i would recommend to release the Game with questionarie before the starts instead of requiring a Save File for every episodes...in that case there wouldn't be any problem regarding the save files!

Or if u are releasing the episodes with saves pre-installed (with all the main routes)in it that also fine!!

Juz wanna what's on your mind on it!

Btw will there be any change in Hairstyle for Lisa..not that I hate the current one but love to see with sexy hairstyle in future one for specific events though!!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey PaleGrass,

It's just A Question out of curiosity,i know the Game Is Gonna Get Bigger and Bigger...so Have You Considered releasing Like In Splits?like every episodes(with it's chapters) as a single file??

Since with the game size gets bigger,i know it's hard...but if you are deciding in splits i would recommend to release the Game with questionarie before the starts instead of requiring a Save File for every episodes...in that case there wouldn't be any problem regarding the save files!

Or if u are releasing the episodes with saves pre-installed (with all the main routes)in it that also fine!!

Juz wanna what's on your mind on it!

Btw will there be any change in Hairstyle for Lisa..not that I hate the current one but love to see with sexy hairstyle in future one for specific events though!!
Do you mean like release Episodes as individual games then a quiz at the beginning of each new Episode? I don't think I'll ever do that mate, I simply gotta figure out some way to reduce image size without drastically crushing the quality. A few have suggested moving to webp format but it seems like the editor won't read them but the game.exe does(?) so I'm kinda clueless ^_^ I honestly haven't played with it much and I'm sure there's an easy fix!

Regarding pre-installed saves there are nearly 1000 switches in the game already so for me to get a save file I'd pretty much need to play the entire game myself lol! It's a bit of a nuisance but I think there's plenty of saves going around here and on discord ^_^

Lisa styles her hair going to Jayce's party and for going out at night in Episode 3 ;) I'm considering offering player choice to Lisa's hairstyle for the going out at night events but I gotta weigh it up once I have the first round of CGs for those events down n see whether it's feasible xD

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Do you mean like release Episodes as individual games then a quiz at the beginning of each new Episode? I don't think I'll ever do that mate, I simply gotta figure out some way to reduce image size without drastically crushing the quality. ......
The webp format is the way to go. You can get equivalent quality with a 40-60% reduction in file size. There are numerous converters, both cloud and desktop. Unfortunately, Affinity Photo does not have the capability, but there are several choices. A quick search will give you options. There are many games on this site that have converted...you could always write their teams and get more info.

In regard to the update method, the other poster may have been referring to releasing the game in chapters. Several producers offer that choice and it makes it easy to not only update, but also for the dev to compartmentalize his/her work. Offer the full game each time (for those starting the game fresh), and also offer an 'update' file that only contains new material. It's not quite as easy to do in RPGM as Ren'Py, but can be done. For example, Treasure of Nadia is/was a large RPGM game that offered full and partial updates.

• Red Heart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'll ever do that mate, I simply gotta figure out some way to reduce image size without drastically crushing the quality. A few have suggested moving to webp format but it seems like the editor won't read them but the game.exe does(?) so I'm kinda clueless ^_^ I honestly haven't played with it much and I'm sure there's an easy fix!
Take a look at XnConvert ( ) it's a batch-image converting tool that use the latest compiler to convert files to webp.

Quality ratio shouldn't be less than 91. The lower the ratio, the heavier the compression.

It's possible that you need to rename all file extensions back to .png after converting them to webp or RPGMaker won't be able to read the files (not sure about that).

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The webp format is the way to go. You can get equivalent quality with a 40-60% reduction in file size. There are numerous converters, both cloud and desktop. Unfortunately, Affinity Photo does not have the capability, but there are several choices. A quick search will give you options. There are many games on this site that have converted...you could always write their teams and get more info.

In regard to the update method, the other poster may have been referring to releasing the game in chapters. Several producers offer that choice and it makes it easy to not only update, but also for the dev to compartmentalize his/her work. Offer the full game each time (for those starting the game fresh), and also offer an 'update' file that only contains new material. It's not quite as easy to do in RPGM as Ren'Py, but can be done. For example, Treasure of Nadia is/was a large RPGM game that offered full and partial updates.
I could definitely upload the updates separately that's no problem at all ^_^ I wonder if converting the standalone patch to webp then merging it with the old PNG files would cause any issues. I accidentally encrypted one of the patches once and it just wouldn't function whilst sitting alongside the PNG files. I will test and see :)

Take a look at XnConvert ( ) it's a batch-image converting tool that use the latest compiler to convert files to webp.

Quality ratio shouldn't be less than 91. The lower the ratio, the heavier the compression.

It's possible that you need to rename all file extensions back to .png after converting them to webp or RPGMaker won't be able to read the files (not sure about that).
That's awesome dude, thanks for the link! I'm downloading it now and will check n see if it'll work without typing .png 3.5k times xD

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes