PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
:love::love::love::love::love:
(This is update related CGI)
View attachment 1635895
Who is this lovely lady..? :love:

Definitely We Are yet see more,Mate!Hope this CGI is not Gonna Be your favourite for a long time though!Juz think about the party and more anal CGI in the future!!just juicy and bootyful renders its gonna be!!!
Bootybootybootyy <3!

Limp87 u r awesome man.thankd for updating us.I definately be a member of Parton
I concur, Limp is awesome :)

LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
Hopefully it won't become a mindless fuckfest. Tease, build up, kinky situations, a little blackmail, sometimes drugs, but please don't make her brainless fuckmeat with gangbangs, bukkake, fuckin everyone anytime. Tease, build up, much more satisfying, imho, if she becomes slowly more and more a slut.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hopefully it won't become a mindless fuckfest. Tease, build up, kinky situations, a little blackmail, sometimes drugs, but please don't make her brainless fuckmeat with gangbangs, bukkake, fuckin everyone anytime. Tease, build up, much more satisfying, imho, if she becomes slowly more and more a slut.
Haha Mahn! Actually i was Also in the Same zone/thought,when I first started to play the Game and Watch New wallpaper of Lisa's..but Palegrass assured me that it won't be the Brainless Fuckmeat!!and will be more satisfying with the plot and tease!

And Btw there was a poll for choosing the Scenes length!i don't know what was the Result!but hope that people opted for the longer scenes than more scenes in the update!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass ,

Will we be seeing More of the Amateurish Naive Lisa During The Sexual Action??,Like In The Foursome Scene In Camping Trip...Lisa Asks Calvin To Stop and Needs A Break For A While!!This Really Establishes the naive Nature Of Lisa Experience in Sex!!!I would Like To see more of this Type Of Lisa Transcending gradually into More depraved slut type character in The Future!!!

Well what I mean is that like To see more of naive Lisa Than The Nymphomaniac Type Lisa In MMF scene with Calvin And Gunnar!!(just In The Sex scenes I'm saying)

Also In The Latest CG update of the Squirting one,I m just imaging that Lisa Asks Him to Stop but Moddy Is Really keen on getting her off against Her wishes kinda One!!!

Well I m just Waiting for the Riggs and Tony Getting their Hands on Naive Lisa And What they are Gonna Do to Her!!hehe!!!

Anyhow man I know you Are trying To Cater everyone and I absolutely stand With Your ideas too!!!well juz wanna Know will we see the Naive Lisa more ???

And Don't stop with longer elaborated scenes!!!big fan of it!!!rather than more scenes with few emotions in it!

Also A First Anal Scene If you Have Taken MMF scene in Camping Trip Is Still remaining though!!I m really pumped Up for This One!!!Don't Disappoint Us,Mahn!!(juz don't want that Nymphomaniac Type Lisa in it)

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Haha Mahn! Actually i was Also in the Same zone/thought,when I first started to play the Game and Watch New wallpaper of Lisa's..but Palegrass assured me that it won't be the Brainless Fuckmeat!!and will be more satisfying with the plot and tease!

And Btw there was a poll for choosing the Scenes length!i don't know what was the Result!but hope that people opted for the longer scenes than more scenes in the update!
IMG_20220206_125401.jpg

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes