TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How about now? I have my profile set to only people I follow. I didn't think that would affect signatures. I changed it to Members Only. I don't have anything of significance on there, anyway.
It doesn't affect signatures. I could see your spoiler-protected list just fine before.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Mod Shop Betting game sounds better for me. It may be a larger scene. If they are two Paul´s scenes we may get a shorter ones.
Yeah, but Paul's path is darker. The other characters wants to take advantage of Lisa, but it seems like they care a little bit about her; on the other hand, Paul doesn't, he's pure evil. I love Lisa, but that little brat has something absurd in mind...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Voting for a new scene in the post episode 3 patch has begun.

There is a battle between Mod Shop - Betting Game and 2 Additional Paul scenes at home.
There were actually four options in the poll. There's an option for a bathhouse scene, and an option for a Luca scene.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I can't take that little fag seriously. Lisa can ask any of the other dudes in the game and they will btfo of Paul for free :ROFLMAO:
it's my last option but it's winning. Don't know why tho. It's a waste of a scene for me for another good one.
His scenes with Lisa was the worst part of the game. Don't really like the character. It was a ok/ meh scene.

Reactions: 1879

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can't take that little fag seriously. Lisa can ask any of the other dudes in the game and they will btfo of Paul for free :ROFLMAO:
it's my last option but it's winning. Don't know why tho. It's a waste of a scene for me for another good one.
His scenes with Lisa was the worst part of the game. Don't really like the character. It was a ok/ meh scene.
Haha. Each to their own, as the saying goes. I voted for the Paul scenes, because I expect to enjoy them more than the others which were listed as options. I imagine that I'll probably enjoy them all, and they're all supposed to appear in the game eventually, but Paul gets my vote for "early access."

Reactions: blastwave2k

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
How about now? I have my profile set to only people I follow. I didn't think that would affect signatures. I changed it to Members Only. I don't have anything of significance on there, anyway.
well I can see it if i'm on my PC!!

EARLIER i was accessing this forum in my phone wasnt able to see it though thanks for it mahn!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Voting for a new scene in the post episode 3 patch has begun.

There is a battle between Mod Shop - Betting Game and 2 Additional Paul scenes at home.
Would definitely go for Mod Shop Scene! Betting Game is really interesting to hear,hehe dont know what danny is gonna witness in it!

Paul earlier scene didnt sit me with me well earlier,but hoping it will get better with update and his friends coming in!lets see what palegrass has done with current update,but definitely go in the second place of my choice!

Post episode 3?you mean after jayce's party and all?

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
:cool::cool:
Yeah, but Paul's path is darker. The other characters wants to take advantage of Lisa, but it seems like they care a little bit about her; on the other hand, Paul doesn't, he's pure evil. I love Lisa, but that little brat has something absurd in mind...
Pure evil,Huh!?

I hope When Riggs and Tony comes into the Picture,Paul wouldn't stand the Chance of The Meaning 'EVIL'!haha(Also Malik and who knows what other characters are waiting to be introduced by palegrass!)

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
You're the most active one, have you seen working chapter 3.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I have done the school pool trip in the first release...but i dont know how to start this campong trip mentioned here in the comments, please help

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes