Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
You have also those with the one that wins the poll as well.
This will be released as a update to episode 3.

"-Scattered Harassment Events

-Instagram Shots 10, 11 & 12

-Instagram Contact 1

- Byron (Beach?)

- Renshire is also to be fleshed out a little.

- Visit Jo's house (finally)"
R u saying Episode 3 or Chapter 3?

Episode 3 refers to after Jayce party all !!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
If it stays like that PaleGrass could get both scenes done, Mod Shop, and Paul scenes, so stop voting now!
It's a possibility.
View attachment 1652666
Dude this one is for just Patch Up and The Final version of Ep.2 Chapter 2 V 1.0?Right!?

I think there will be a Small Update(big or small according to palegrass current state of workflow, guess would be ample time of gameplay though) after this ,then the final Big update of this epidose 2 with Jayce party in Chapter 3!

Reactions: LiMp17

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You're forgetting about the voting on SubscribeStar. That breaks the tie.
Yes there are 14 days to change your mind, it would be nice if the dev would make 2 scenes, it's incomplete even if there is only one it will be finished in the next version.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Dude this one is for just Patch Up and The Final version of Ep.2 Chapter 2 V 1.0?Right!?

I think there will be a Small Update(big or small according to palegrass current state of workflow, guess would be ample time of gameplay though) after this ,then the final Big update of this epidose 2 with Jayce party in Chapter 3!
It´s extra scenes for the final build of the chapter 3

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Lisa is still probably the only game around here that started from 2021 that blew up in less than a year in terms of it's actual thread. I don't think I've seen another game like that last year that's gotten this far in page numbers unless I'm forgetting one, but it's definitely less than a handful.

Reactions: Busted1201 and FMag

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Lisa is still probably the only game around here that started from 2021 that blew up in less than a year in terms of it's actual thread. I don't think I've seen another game like that last year that's gotten this far in page numbers unless I'm forgetting one, but it's definitely less than a handful.
I think people recognize and appreciate the quality of this game.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
No, you are correct.
First of all it is a female protag game, and we have few of those, so when you see this tag associated to good renders, it catches a lot of attention.
Second, Palegrass is an animal, I mean, he worked a lot before the first release in order to deliver a good amount of playable hours (very smart and kind) and after that, he showed a lot of good characteristics for a dev: he's very active in terms of communication, he produces side content (such as wallpapers) regularly, he shows interest in people's opinions/ideas, he works his ass off to deliver the updates on time and every update has a huge amount of new renders.
Than Lisa (in my personal opinion) is gorgeous: with her "fat boobs" and kind eyes and most importantly, she's an original model; lately I saw a lot of new game using all the same models.
I think that the first two things are objectively the most important (also based on my personal experience with other games and devs), so I think that not only this thread is growing fast, but that it should be way bigger and popular. Personally, I spread the word about this game in every other game thread, because right now, especially considering the ongoing progresses with games like JOHN, AEA, LOTV, ... this has the required potential to steal the throne.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No, you are correct.
First of all it is a female protag game, and we have few of those, so when you see this tag associated to good renders, it catches a lot of attention.
Second, Palegrass is an animal, I mean, he worked a lot before the first release in order to deliver a good amount of playable hours (very smart and kind) and after that, he showed a lot of good characteristics for a dev: he's very active in terms of communication, he produces side content (such as wallpapers) regularly, he shows interest in people's opinions/ideas, he works his ass off to deliver the updates on time and every update has a huge amount of new renders.
Than Lisa (in my personal opinion) is gorgeous: with her "fat boobs" and kind eyes and most importantly, she's an original model; lately I saw a lot of new game using all the same models.
I think that the first two things are objectively the most important (also based on my personal experience with other games and devs), so I think that not only this thread is growing fast, but that it should be way bigger and popular. Personally, I spread the word about this game in every other game thread, because right now, especially considering the ongoing progresses with games like JOHN, AEA, LOTV, ... this has the required potential to steal the throne.
Those acronyms are killing me. What games are you even talking about my dude?

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes