LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
If it's both of it,Then it surely will be a treat
He has a lot on his head. Terrible week for PaleGrass, but he is on track again.
I think March will be packed with content and several updates.
Of course, top tier will receive it on 27th/28th of this month, and then it will be a grinding to finish it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
John I know is "Jessica O´Neil hard news"
I think I know that one. Downloaded it but haven't played it yet. The problem with using acronyms outside of that game's forum is that it leaves people scratching their heads and reading tea leaves. Someone on the Being a Dik page may know what BADIK means but anybody else will probably think it is a Slavic word or something. I've heard all sorts of people confused by AWAM even though A Wife and Mother is one of the more notorious games on the site.

Reactions: LiMp17

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
He has a lot on his head. Terrible week for PaleGrass, but he is on track again.
I think March will be packed with content and several updates.
Of course, top tier will receive it on 27th/28th of this month, and then it will be a grinding to finish it all.
Any important info palegrass shared like previously mentioned of Malik

Also want to know what happened to him!hope he is doing fine!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Those acronyms are killing me. What games are you even talking about my dude?
I'm sorry XD

JOHN: jessica o'neil hard news
AEA: anna exciting affection
LOTV: lily of the valley

Others:

AWAM: a wife and a mother
FB: fashion business
BADIK: being a dick

Reactions: NewTricks

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Any important info palegrass shared like previously mentioned of Malik

Also want to know what happened to him!hope he is doing fine!
His cat escaped from his home and some other personal things..I will let him share them. Nothing related to his family or him.
His computer died on him and he almost lost all of 16 months of work on Lisa. He has a backup now.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I'm sorry XD

JOHN: jessica o'neil hard news
AEA: anna exciting affection
LOTV: lily of the valley

Others:

AWAM: a wife and a mother
FB: fashion business
BADIK: being a dick
I would love a game with Lisa like the Anna exciting affections(Ren´py version which is only the scenes), not like Jessica because there is almost no sex in the whole game, only teasing and fucking with her boyfriend, and it´s painfully slow progress.

Reactions: Geko1711 and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I would love a game with Lisa like the Anna exciting affections(Ren´py version which is only the scenes), not like Jessica because there is almost no sex in the whole game, only teasing and fucking with her boyfriend, and it´s painfully slow progress.
Yeah, as I said, Lisa is gaining more relevance, because lately the "top games" of this genre let people down. JOHN after a poll and the infinite teasing and lesbian content, released a very bad update without considering the poll's results. Lily once was great, but now we're receiving updates every 6 months (and they're not that cool), I don't talk about awam, because we all know the situation and finally AEA: one of the best, getting better and better, but now there are some problems with some users who are trying to change the entire game and the last update has been one of the worst ever (also considering the delay).
Lisa is a newbie and some people criticize it and kept saying that it is a lower-category game, but based on the results and compared the various approaches, I think it's clear why the patron's number of those games are getting lower, while Lisa's are growing.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, as I said, Lisa is gaining more relevance, because lately the "top games" of this genre let people down. JOHN after a poll and the infinite teasing and lesbian content, released a very bad update without considering the poll's results. Lily once was great, but now we're receiving updates every 6 months (and they're not that cool), I don't talk about awam, because we all know the situation and finally AEA: one of the best, getting better and better, but now there are some problems with some users who are trying to change the entire game and the last update has been one of the worst ever (also considering the delay).
Lisa is a newbie and some people criticize it and kept saying that it is a lower-category game, but based on the results and compared the various approaches, I think it's clear why the patron's number of those games are getting lower, while Lisa's are growing.
What happened with AWAM?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What happened with AWAM?
Too much time between updates, short updates, too many new characters, 2 sex scenes with the husband (the game started in 2017), ... I don't really know why that game is so popular.
A different game, but always with a female protagonist, which I really like is Midnight Ride. Give it a try.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Too much time between updates, short updates, too many new characters, 2 sex scenes with the husband (the game started in 2017), ... I don't really know why that game is so popular.
A different game, but always with a female protagonist, which I really like is Midnight Ride. Give it a try.
I know that game. I have played it, but the support on Patreon on those games is still insane. They have thousands of supporters still.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I think Lisa with this update and Chapter 3, will gain much more support, I hope, because PaleGrass is really involved with the game. He was talking about 7 o 8 chapters( or maybe more)of the game. We will see. I will do my best to promote it. Of course as soon as I get my hands on the next update I will post some pics with the spoiler tag

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
No, you are correct.
First of all it is a female protag game, and we have few of those, so when you see this tag associated to good renders, it catches a lot of attention.
Second, Palegrass is an animal, I mean, he worked a lot before the first release in order to deliver a good amount of playable hours (very smart and kind) and after that, he showed a lot of good characteristics for a dev: he's very active in terms of communication, he produces side content (such as wallpapers) regularly, he shows interest in people's opinions/ideas, he works his ass off to deliver the updates on time and every update has a huge amount of new renders.
Than Lisa (in my personal opinion) is gorgeous: with her "fat boobs" and kind eyes and most importantly, she's an original model; lately I saw a lot of new game using all the same models.
I think that the first two things are objectively the most important (also based on my personal experience with other games and devs), so I think that not only this thread is growing fast, but that it should be way bigger and popular. Personally, I spread the word about this game in every other game thread, because right now, especially considering the ongoing progresses with games like JOHN, AEA, LOTV, ... this has the required potential to steal the throne.
Undoubtedly one of the most promising games. What I like the most is how it handles the scenes with many variants of images, expressions and plans that don't make you miss the animations. The treatment of surfaces, wet skin, sweat, etc. is also very good. And as you mark, the dev is the most active, always pending queries, giving answers to everyone. Truly a great game.

Reactions: FMag

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
His cat escaped from his home and some other personal things..I will let him share them. Nothing related to his family or him.
His computer died on him and he almost lost all of 16 months of work on Lisa. He has a backup now.

Thats really fucked Up to hear!!!hope he is doing fine!!and will be back with a BANG!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Well AEA is Actually getting better with renders!!But the Story and Sex Scene are too one dimensional in the sense ...you get a whole lot of sex in every update...but there isn't any character development and deep emotional connect!!!plus the tease in not upto the mark!!

But Lisa Though Palegrass is able to get the connect with the audience and every character has a major role/emotional connect when we play!!

And Plus the sex scenes are not random and there is always a good connect and teasing factor is really top notch!

Btw have anyone played Deliverance Game!It's Finished!How is the Game?

Reactions: Yeda
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes