Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I think Lisa with this update and Chapter 3, will gain much more support, I hope, because PaleGrass is really involved with the game. He was talking about 7 o 8 chapters( or maybe more)of the game. We will see. I will do my best to promote it. Of course as soon as I get my hands on the next update I will post some pics with the spoiler tag

Juz a Correction!!he's planning 7-10 episodes with each containing 3 chapters i think!!

So it's gonna be A Long Time!!And Brace yourself for a wild Ride!

Reactions: diegao

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
His cat escaped from his home and some other personal things..I will let him share them. Nothing related to his family or him.
His computer died on him and he almost lost all of 16 months of work on Lisa. He has a backup now.
Hey buddy I can't start the 2nd trip with lisa and 3 guys any tip

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Hey buddy I can't start the 2nd trip with lisa and 3 guys any tip

1. Talk to Danny in the Mod Shop
Requires: Complete &
  1. Interact with Lisa’s bedside table to begin the trip

Reactions: LiMp17

Bubblebie

May 26, 2021
He has a lot on his head. Terrible week for PaleGrass, but he is on track again.
I think March will be packed with content and several updates.
Of course, top tier will receive it on 27th/28th of this month, and then it will be a grinding to finish it all.
When can we expect public release?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Well AEA is Actually getting better with renders!!But the Story and Sex Scene are too one dimensional in the sense ...you get a whole lot of sex in every update...but there isn't any character development and deep emotional connect!!!plus the tease in not upto the mark!!

But Lisa Though Palegrass is able to get the connect with the audience and every character has a major role/emotional connect when we play!!

And Plus the sex scenes are not random and there is always a good connect and teasing factor is really top notch!

Btw have anyone played Deliverance Game!It's Finished!How is the Game?
I like it, but I don´t have much patience with all the dialogue that most of the games like that have

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
When can we expect public release?
March, don't expect it in early march for the official release because there is like 2 weeks until all the tiers receive the update, all the alpha´s the beta´s, but as soon as he finishes everything he will add them to the final game. I think it pretty massive and with a lot of different interactions. Let´s just be patient with it. I know I am because I know that he cares, he is working hard for it, and he delivers.

MaAda87

Jul 19, 2017
in the replayroom, you can see what scenes you havent unlocked yet and what you have to do to see them, right?
in the theos room, theres just one scene and i have to complete the theo questline. But i dont know what else to do. help?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
There is also T.O.W. => The Office Wife
B.&T. => Beauty and the Thug
and S.R. => Special Request
Inside Jennifer there is no acronym :ROFLMAO:
The office wife is a great one, and I like the ¨The Office¨ as well, but the updates are terrible.
Also, True Bond, but let see how much it will take to see some content.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The office wife is a great one, and I like the ¨The Office¨ as well, but the updates are terrible.
Also, True Bond, but let see how much it will take to see some content.
I was a tester until this release but lately only 3 per year are a bit 'few, I preferred to improve the support for Lisa:ROFLMAO: I'm sorry for TOW but it has worsened in my opinion and there is little left to discover. :cry:

Reactions: LiMp17 and FMag

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
No, you are correct.
First of all it is a female protag game, and we have few of those, so when you see this tag associated to good renders, it catches a lot of attention.
Second, Palegrass is an animal, I mean, he worked a lot before the first release in order to deliver a good amount of playable hours (very smart and kind) and after that, he showed a lot of good characteristics for a dev: he's very active in terms of communication, he produces side content (such as wallpapers) regularly, he shows interest in people's opinions/ideas, he works his ass off to deliver the updates on time and every update has a huge amount of new renders.
Than Lisa (in my personal opinion) is gorgeous: with her "fat boobs" and kind eyes and most importantly, she's an original model; lately I saw a lot of new game using all the same models.
I think that the first two things are objectively the most important (also based on my personal experience with other games and devs), so I think that not only this thread is growing fast, but that it should be way bigger and popular. Personally, I spread the word about this game in every other game thread, because right now, especially considering the ongoing progresses with games like JOHN, AEA, LOTV, ... this has the required potential to steal the throne.

Yeah pretty much agree with what you said.

Though now that I think of it, another game Above the Clouds(?) Started last year too but has something like 100 reviews in less than a year, haven't played it myself though so can't exactly say what the dev cycle is on that.

But Lisa and Palegrass rock. I wish I could asd more sigs.

Reactions: jcgan

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make Android Part Please

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Maybe I am just a dumbass but is E1 available? I downloaded E2 and it wants to me to skip ahead by answering a bunch of questions about characters I don't know cause I haven't played the first part. Can anyone lend some insight here?

Reactions: LiMp17

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 1269639

Overview:
Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year of college as she embarks on the final educational hurdle:

Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: PaleGrass -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 Chapter 2 v0.5. Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

For those that want faster message speed please see this post.
DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Other: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: Ren'Py Version - Italian Translation - Video Walkthrough - Walkthrough

Mel1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1269401 View attachment 1269437 View attachment 1269402 View attachment 1269404 View attachment 1269427 View attachment 1269438 View attachment 1269426 View attachment 1269421 View attachment 1269429 View attachment 1269406 View attachment 1269423 View attachment 1269407 View attachment 1269409 View attachment 1269410 View attachment 1269411 View attachment 1269433 View attachment 1269412 View attachment 1269439 View attachment 1269413 View attachment 1269431 View attachment 1269414 View attachment 1269417 View attachment 1269418 View attachment 1269419 View attachment 1269420 View attachment 1269436 View attachment 1269422 View attachment 1269405 View attachment 1269403 View attachment 1269425 View attachment 1269428 View attachment 1269430 View attachment 1269432 View attachment 1269434 View attachment 1269435 View attachment 1269408
I come here everyday to see if have a update

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: LiMp17 and 1879

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe I am just a dumbass but is E1 available? I downloaded E2 and it wants to me to skip ahead by answering a bunch of questions about characters I don't know cause I haven't played the first part. Can anyone lend some insight here?
The current release includes the content from all previous releases. Nothing is missing. The part where you answer questions about characters was always part of the beginning of the game. You have to decide whether Sharon is Lisa's mother, her aunt, her landlady, or what-have-you, and the same for Sharon's husband Touma, and for Paul.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I havnt played this in awhile, can you guys tell me if Lisa’s mom ( Sharon, I think) has more sex scenes than just the mover in the beginning of the game, & also does it let you control her at all or is she mostly just NPC?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I havnt played this in awhile, can you guys tell me if Lisa’s mom ( Sharon, I think) has more sex scenes than just the mover in the beginning of the game, & also does it let you control her at all or is she mostly just NPC?
You only control Lisa in the game, but there is no sex still with Sharon, only spicy scenes with her and Lisa at the pool.
I can tell you first hand that there will be sex content with Sharon and Lisa and another guy in future updates(maybe in Episode 3), but in march there will be a pretty good update as well, a lot of action I can assure you.

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes