Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
It hasn't been that long of a time, really. Episode 1 was released in June of last year. Episode 2, Chapter 1 was released in September, so roughly three months after Episode 1. Episode 2, Chapter 2 was released in December, so after another three months. Now we're expecting Episode 2, Chapter 3 to be released in March (the public release, not the release for the supporters), which will once again be a three month wait.

So we're looking at a total of nine months since the first release. That really isn't a long time.

No no

The upcoming release is Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0(The other Half Of Chapter 2)

Palegrass said earlier in this forum after this update there will be a small update In terms of the Content for setting Up Jayce's Party Scene!(don't know when this Gonna Be-i think probably in April/March)

And after that the Big Update Chapter 3 of Epsiode 2 the Party Scene!(probably this will be on May/June)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
It hasn't been that long of a time, really. Episode 1 was released in June of last year. Episode 2, Chapter 1 was released in September, so roughly three months after Episode 1. Episode 2, Chapter 2 was released in December, so after another three months. Now we're expecting Episode 2, Chapter 3 to be released in March (the public release, not the release for the supporters), which will once again be a three month wait.

So we're looking at a total of nine months since the first release. That really isn't a long time.
Yea but I’m bored of keeping doing the same thing every day already!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yea but I’m bored of keeping doing the same thing every day already!
PaleGrass has already provided much more content than most games see by the third update, and we're expecting a large amount of content in the next update, as well. And three months is not really a long time to wait for a large update.

The developer is already doing everything which can be reasonably expected of him. He's definitely doing more than a lot of other developers would or could do. Your ability to wait patiently, or your lack of patience, is your responsibility, not his.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
PaleGrass has already provided much more content than most games see by the third update, and we're expecting a large amount of content in the next update, as well. And three months is not really a long time to wait for a large update.

The developer is already doing everything which can be reasonably expected of him. He's definitely doing more than a lot of other developers would or could do. Your ability to wait patiently, or your lack of patience, is your responsibility, not his.
Couldn't agree more, clearly Pegasus is one of those "I want it now and it has to be perfect and free" individuals. Really starting to hate how selfish and demanding some people are.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Couldn't agree more, clearly Pegasus is one of those "I want it now and it has to be perfect and free" individuals. Really starting to hate how selfish and demanding some people are.
I can´t get people wanting something right now in a free website, but they are not even supporting the game to be so demanding.
If we are supporters of the game and we can wait, so do you.
Some of us are supporters from the very first appearance of the game in F95zone, and I am doing thing like updating you and sharing stuff with you that I don´t really have to do, and there are people that are still not satisfied without even paying a dime. :rolleyes:
I don´t get it really..

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
A question on the camping trip if choosing between the trio or foursome will later change something in Lisa's behavior towards Dany? Because during the threesome she talks about getting turned on by having sex without him knowing.

cmdwd

Feb 6, 2022
First you have to start working in Mod shop
Complete the remaining college and Danny content.
Also meet calvin in the cafe when he's working.
I think I've finished everything you said,The unfinished task is only a camping trip

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
A question on the camping trip if choosing between the trio or foursome will later change something in Lisa's behavior towards Dany? Because during the threesome she talks about getting turned on by having sex without him knowing.
At some point you will have to pick one way or the other. Have a save for the cheating path and one for the cheating/sharing path, that´s my suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaustav Dey

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

16 Feb 2022

Yo, yo, YO!

What is up everyone? All well? :)

I'm so sorry about this post being so delayed, I haven't forgotten about you all.. I promise! This week has just been awful.. from our cat escaping (still missing :() to a friend of the family dying (I didn't know this person well but my family are in pieces), even my PC has had it in for me this week..
My PC just started randomly freezing last week which was promptly followed by bluescreens over & over again. This really got my heart racing as I feared the worst, everytime I restarted I was literally praying "please start." The HDD I have all of Lisa's data stored on I bought it 2013 - it's an old disk but at the end of last week I purchased a new SSD and transferred all of the game data both RPGM and Daz folders / files to it and we seem to be back in shape.
This was probably the most "terror" I've ever felt lol but I'm relieved to at least now have it transferred and also backed up should anything happen again in future! (16 months in development, this was LONG overdue..)
Before the scare I was working on the Gathering's day 2 which is "shared" in some sense between both routes. It's kinda cool, I think you guys will like it ^_^

But because I've been both visiting family and walking dozens of miles looking for our cat I haven't made as much progress as I'd like. The HDD issues really stopped me from working in Daz much at all so instead I was working in RPGM and painting new sprites in Photoshop just because I didn't want to push my poor PC into a coma. There is SO much finicky RPGM stuff in this update which is I suppose a breath of fresh air compared to the usual 100CG chains of text to develop :) I've built a ton of new maps, lots of nice lights, scripted a bunch of little busybody NPCs just to give the maps a little life and about a gazillion lines written in the Hotel alone.

I also selected some of the new music and oh goodness, the song at the end of Aoife College.. my heart man.. it's so lovely! I had already picked a song for this particular event (or I should say the "end" of the event) but after hearing THIS song on a playlist I stopped working and just sat and listened to it on repeat thinking "that's the one.." so it ended up changing along with some of the dialogue! This is why there are two songs with the same name in the game if anyone's wondering later ^_^
I'm updating the scenelist with the RPGM status as well because before it simply stated whether the CGs had been completed or not. If the status is "100% RPGM Implemented" then it's been 100% tailored in photoshop too because that's just how my workflow goes :)

""Spoiler, he found his cat, but was sick with pain and vertigo / allodynia after that ,even had a trip with an ambulance. Crazy week for him I hope he gets better, and just relax and release the game throughout march """

Scene list is updated to 21 Feb 2022:

Aoife College - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Brava intro - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Brava - Old with the new - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Brava Jobs - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented - 2nd Day is untested)

Malik Brava - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Jayce's background - DONE - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Council Jobs - 1 Down, 1 to Go (#2 released in Beta) - 50%

Following Ms Short - 60%~ Done - (20% RPGM Implemented)

Paul Events (for those on the blackmail path) - 3/3 Done - (100% RPGM Implemented)

Council Meeting - NOT STARTED (To be released in Beta) - 0%

Gina Bathhouse & MM - 50% Done (To be released in Beta) - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Prescenes - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Transit - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Intro - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Shooting - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Poker - Done - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Route 1 - DONE - 0%

Moddy's Gathering Route 2 - NOT STARTED - 0 %

Moddy's Gathering Day 2 - 25%~

It's definitely coming down to the wire for release day but you know me, whatever's ready at the end of the month you'll be receiving and that's that x) It will certainly be on the last days of Feb being 27/28th because I still have so much to do. It'll likely be a series of patches as usual following the initial Alpha release including the new events.

E2Ch2 1.0 Beta - Release on the 27/28th Feb
E2Ch2 1.0 Alpha - Probably 1-2 weeks later as I still have scenes to finish
E2Ch2 Post Patch - I expect this to take 2+ weeks to develop
E2Ch2 Final - This will just be the finished bugfixed release

Then Chapter 3 will follow! I think I've caused some confusion over recent updates so just wanted to lay it down simply :) I'll release the tiers at the regular intervals of course <3

Anyway I think that's all from me, apologies again for such a late update I've just been in and out of panic mode for days now since the wee man escaped. I just pray he turns up soon.. I hope you're all super well, sending my love to everyone x <3

//pG

Last edited:

cmdwd

Feb 6, 2022
If you have already talked to danny and calvin about the camping trip then a new option will pop in the cupboard between lisa's PC and bed which will directly take you to the camping trip.
I can't find Danny,Can you tell me where he is

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes