Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
The previous update was 4.35 GB...so a difference of 500 mb i think with the Current Update!
Not bad though with the set of renders Palegrass has added!
I m lookin forward how it will turn out for Android!

Also do the compressed versions have Any reduction in the quality of renders?

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
But was the previous one not compressed and this is?
No the previous Size Is Not Compressed and I have taken it from 1st page in the Forum!

And Btw how is the update? Expecting some spoiler free review and Add some renders juz to amp up the heat!!Mahn

(and don't spoil with important renders though)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But was the previous one not compressed and this is?
PaleGrass stated in his post that this release is completely uncompressed, because he forgot how to do the compression. I'm assuming that the final release for this update will be compressed.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
PaleGrass stated in his post that this release is completely uncompressed, because he forgot how to do the compression. I'm assuming that the final release for this update will be compressed.
I looked at the Img folder and they are all uncompressed .png files.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
No the previous Size Is Not Compressed and I have taken it from 1st page in the Forum!

And Btw how is the update? Expecting some spoiler free review and Add some renders juz to amp up the heat!!Mahn

(and don't spoil with important renders though)
I have to get to my house first :sleep:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
What's the big event this time? Moddy?
I think Malik thing would be heavily based upon the story driven and think there won't be much sex ...but really important for the story to move forward!

Moddy event is big and Sex is the Main part of it!Plus Palegrass has mentioned this event is heavily teased based so hold up your guns till you reach the end of it!

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, Moddy's Gathering is supposed to be a big event. The Malik Brava event is also supposed to be big, at least in terms of story development.
I think Malik thing would be heavily based upon the story driven and think there won't be much sex ...but really important for the story to move forward!

Moddy event is big and Sex is the Main part of it!Plus Palegrass has mentioned this event is heavily teased based so hold up your guns till you reach the end of it!
Neat. Thanks guys for confirming. So Brava and Moddy, nice.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Wow... the amount of "jesus" and other religious reference in this game is insane
Are you trying to piss off all the atheist here ? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes