GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
as I am , and I hate when people use this kind of word
maybe you hear it so much that you don't notice it anymore
if I had the courage to restart from the beginning I would do a screenshot compil of all of them
eh...it's more that I just don't care. Religious people exist. Doesn't bother me as long as they don't try to convert me.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
as I am , and I hate when people use this kind of word
maybe you hear it so much that you don't notice it anymore
if I had the courage to restart from the beginning I would do a screenshot compil of all of them
I care about actions not words. I personally am not offended by any word but when I see gay people getting beaten up by the religious that pisses me off. To be clear I am not gay, I just think everyone should stop hating on others and most of the hate seems to come from the religious.

Reactions: redharvest1

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
New boobs look terrible. what reason did Palegrass give for changing them?
I have a "big" question for you guys. :ROFLMAO:
What do you guys prefer:

A) Big juicy boobs on Lisa View attachment 1687399

Or do you guys prefer

B) Smaller more realistic looking boobs:

View attachment 1687393

Give a :love: for the big boobs or (y) for the realistic boobs.

Having a big issue with the new look of her boobs. I want to know what do you guys think.

Reactions: tata19

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
More realistic looking, I was quoting in the options without the ""
Actually, on the second pic of the "realistic boobs" I thought that was not Lisa when I saw it in the wallpapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: tata19
Feb 7, 2021
Wow... the amount of "jesus" and other religious reference in this game is insane
Are you trying to piss off all the atheist here ? :ROFLMAO:
Agnostic from non christian background here and totally fine.

What do you guys prefer:

View attachment 1687383 View attachment 1687384 View attachment 1687385 View attachment 1687386 View attachment 1687387 View attachment 1687388
Or do you guys prefer

View attachment 1687391 View attachment 1687392 View attachment 1687393 View attachment 1687397
Give :love: for big boobs and (y) for realistic boobs if you like. Post you reasons below.

Having a big issue with the new look of her boobs. I want to know what do you guys think.
I'd say I prefer the original ones we're already used to. I guess that's the big boobs option?

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Palegrass hasnt released Feb Wallpapers,Right?
Not yet mate, working on them a little tonight before I sleep x

Wow... the amount of "jesus" and other religious reference in this game is insane
Are you trying to piss off all the atheist here ? :ROFLMAO:
I'm not religious at all but it's just another means of exclaiming I guess ^_^ gotta break up the "fucks" and "shits" with something :)

They were changed before I even released Episode 1, the same figure has been used for almost a year now it's only in the first 1kCG that Lisa had the more "implant" look and that was the reason I ended up shifting to the more "gapped" chest - I wanted Lisa to be busty but not unrealistically busty. Works better for creating more realistic cleavage when clothed and maneuvering them around when she's sitting in different positions when unclothed but the vast majority of the game has used the newer figure x

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What do you guys prefer:

A) Big juicy boobs on Lisa
Or do you guys prefer

You describe option A as "big juicy boobs", implying that, in option B, they're not still big and juicy, which is not correct. They're smaller, yes, but still big. The new tits are still DD cup size.

I strongly disagree that they look terrible. I think that they look great. But I also thought that the original version looked great. And I think that it's a bad idea to introduce a change like this at this stage of the game's development. Even for people like myself, who like both versions, it's likely to be jarring and confusing.

If PaleGrass found a breast asset which he liked better, I would have advised him to just use it on some new character later in the game, or perhaps to save it for his next game. I certainly would not recommend a major overhaul on his MC. It may make Lisa look more natural and real (It does.), but she looked real enough before, and pretty much all of the player base liked her look. This just seems like a lose-lose proposition, to me.

Edit: Well, if the change was in the game from the start, and it's taken us until now to spot it, then I guess good on PaleGrass. Or maybe bad on us. But if it's been working, so far, then it will probably continue to work. I just don't like to see major design shifts mid-game, because I think that it disrupts continuity.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I meant to exaggerate the cup size and how much smaller they are.
Okay. I get it. Yes, they're definitely smaller, but she was probably a GG cup size before. Now she's a DD, at the very least, and possibly an E. Those are still big breasts, just not as big as before.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
They were changed before I even released Episode 1, the same figure has been used for almost a year now it's only in the first 1kCG that Lisa had the more "implant" look and that was the reason I ended up shifting to the more "gapped" chest - I wanted Lisa to be busty but not unrealistically busty. Works better for creating more realistic cleavage when clothed and maneuvering them around when she's sitting in different positions when unclothed but the vast majority of the game has used the newer figure x
The pictures share by Limp shows a certain "loss in volume" not evident in your last chapter 2 release. But Lisa your character... I am just sharing my opinion. Cartoon tits should have fantastic volume and shape, which up to your last release, Lisa did have.

Reactions: LiMp17

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The pictures share by Limp shows a certain "loss in volume" not evident in your last chapter 2 release. But Lisa your character... I am just sharing my opinion. Cartoon tits should have fantastic volume and shape, which up to your last release, Lisa did have.
I sent this to Limp a second ago but I may as well relay it here too:

Episode 1:

Bath 1-1-10 ALT1.png

E2Ch1:

VivDrunk 1-1-25.png

E2Ch2 0.5:

Camping 2-7-73C.png

E2Ch2 1.0:

Mod Shop Gathering 1-5-103.png Every update with the exception of the first two thirds of E1 have used the same model.

Lisa Model 2.png
Lisa Model.png
That's the figure I use for Lisa and it was last updated in April 2021 which was several months before I had even released Episode 1.

I have started to play around with physics more as of late, again just trying to add a little more realism to the scenes but nothing has changed regarding Lisa's physical appearance in almost a year.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But this game isn't a cartoon. I mean, look at this image... 0e6a1e21-7a89-4819-a1c9-a12e386a9c9a-740x0.png
Or this one...
3a4fe8d0-2740-4b8b-bb22-796209553bc0-740x0.png
There is a high level of photorealism in those images. They are definitely not cartoonish.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
What do you guys prefer:

View attachment 1687383 View attachment 1687384 View attachment 1687385 View attachment 1687386 View attachment 1687387 View attachment 1687388
Or do you guys prefer

View attachment 1687391 View attachment 1687392 View attachment 1687393 View attachment 1687397
Give :love: for big boobs and (y) for realistic boobs if you like. Post you reasons below.

I m really liking the new one, earlier it did seem big but it was seem too big and kinda implant look,Boobs do look shaggy and when people get horny the nipple stands out(hope pale grass do something when there option to experiment with erect nipples)

The new look is still big but little bit realistic with the world in it, and plus helps when there is tight outfits that exaggerates some more and gives options for developers to experiment with new outfits, and WOW loving the new hairstyle Mahn!More of it please!

ok,bTW HOW IS THE UPDATE?POUR IN YOUR REVIEWS,Excited to read!and amp up the heat!

how is the gameplay duration for the update?I M really excited to see the use of music of pale grass for the scenes?

is there any rough sex in the moddy scenes, in any one of the 2 routes?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes