I sent this to Limp a second ago but I may as well relay it here too:

Episode 1:

View attachment 1687591

E2Ch1:

View attachment 1687592

E2Ch2 0.5:

View attachment 1687593

E2Ch2 1.0:

View attachment 1687598 Every update with the exception of the first two thirds of E1 have used the same model.

View attachment 1687594
View attachment 1687595
That's the figure I use for Lisa and it was last updated in April 2021 which was several months before I had even released Episode 1.

I have started to play around with physics more as of late, again just trying to add a little more realism to the scenes but nothing has changed regarding Lisa's physical appearance in almost a year.
So these pics are all with the same model right?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Can you repost the two pics of old and new boobs please? When I click on your post it gave me an error
I deleted it. I don't know. Could be the light or maybe the posture. The pics that I posted was from episode one, a different model used with bigger tits. Just go in the picture folder and compare them with the ones in the camping trip for example. They are supposed to be the same. My picture right now is from the camping trip.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
There is like 3 parts. First one is only teasing and then you have 2 intense scenes in different scenarios..let's put it that way. Not gonna say how many people are involved in them. Danny is there.
Well Mahn,!U R really Amping It Up,hmm so lot of tease is there,Huh!well i m really lookin forward to The Anal Tease Palegrass Mentioned!

Also the Choice of Music He is known,Any new music/bgm that really Caught Your attention?

Reactions: LiMp17

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I am one of the first supporters of the game and you want me to go away ? Not gonna happen. ;)
Some personal problems I had..lost a member of my family and I was frustrated.
I am really sorry for my behaviour.
I don't know what bad happened in your life today, but I hope you get through it effectively. PaleGrass have atmost respect for you than any of us here. Hope you will be there by his side throughout the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiMp17

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There is like 3 parts. First one is only teasing and then you have 2 intense scenes in different scenarios..let's put it that way. Not gonna say how many people are involved in them. Danny is there.
Is there content for cheating route in there or it's just for sharing?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The straight hair, incredible tits, etc all contribute to Lisa's look as a 18-year old teen (all previous releases to date). the saggy boobs, curly hair and other added realism makes Lisa look like a mature late twenties woman (future releases?). It all depends what Palegrass wants to do with his story.
Not to be pedantic but she isn't 18, she's in her final year of college making her 21/22.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
i i dont know man i think i like the old one a little more but the new ones look a bit smaller but more natural
Idk, I liked the old ones, because since they were bigger they were also a little bit fat and saggy (not too much), I mean, the drink out night when they were bouncing and swinging was soo good.

Reactions: jcgan and LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Is there content for cheating route in there or it's just for sharing?
Cheating route will be posted in the beta later in march.
Maybe we could even see someone totally different ;). I don't know if you remember this image. Imagen de publicación de Patreon-34.png

It's only a speculation from my part of course(even if I wanted to know I wouldn't ask Pale), nothing is confirmed so don't get too excited..but it would make a great cheating scenes I think. I hope I could be right.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes