Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I think it's clear enough if there is any in the spoiler images. ;)
So the 2 scenarios you mentioned aren't the two 2 routes in the Game Right?

Or is it like The two Choices you get In the Camping Trip like the Foursome Or FFM scene!?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Cheating route will be posted in the beta later in march.
Maybe we could even see someone totally different ;). I don't know if you remember this image. View attachment 1688524

It's only a speculation from my part of course(even if I wanted to know I wouldn't ask Pale), nothing is confirmed so don't get too excited..but it would make a great cheating scenes I think. I hope I could be right.
is there a release date for the beta version?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
So the 2 scenarios you mentioned aren't the two 2 routes in the Game Right?

Or is it like The two Choices you get In the Camping Trip like the Foursome Or FFM scene!?
You get them before, with the school trip, then you see the results of you choice (sharing/cheating or cheating only) in the rest of the game choices that you make when Danny is involved of course.
It's really important to have a save on the first school trip you make. You basically choose when to try the Sharon technique when you are talking to Danny before going to the pool. It's when you tease him about other men joining and fucking with Lisa. The cheating route you don't see the teasing with Danny in the room and later you don't see the sex scenes with Calvin and Danny at the pool.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
is there a release date for the beta version?
I think it has to be finished for the official release. I posted his Patreon post where he is saying how it would released.

Also, about the music. I have listen to some of it and I personally like that he is mixing new sound which will add bit of varialy in the game in that aspect.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
You get them before, with the school trip, then you see the results of you choice (sharing/cheating or cheating only) in the rest of the game choices that you make when Danny is involved of course.
It's really important to have a save on the first school trip you make. You basically choose when to try the Sharon technique when you are talking to Danny before going to the pool. It's when you tease him about other men joining and fucking with Lisa. The cheating route you don't see the teasing with Danny in the room and later you don't see the sex scenes with Calvin and Danny at the pool.

Mahn,So there is Basically Two Options In Moddy Gathering Scenes!?

Danny Involved would be options for Sharing route and Faithful route!

The Cheating Route Is The One Yet To be released In Beta(Route 2)
We don't know is it one guy or two or so!yet to wait and See!!!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Mahn,So there is Basically Two Options In Moddy Gathering Scenes!?

Danny Involved would be options for Sharing route and Faithful route!

The Cheating Route Is The One Yet To be released In Beta(Route 2)
We don't know is it one guy or two or so!yet to wait and See!!!
My personal opinion is that the cheating route would be
1- Danny watching how Lisa gets fucked by one or two men.
2- Danny leaves, Lisa fucks with two dudes in a trio.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
My personal opinion is that the cheating route would be
1- Danny watching how Lisa gets fucked by one or two men.
2- Danny leaves, Lisa fucks with two dudes in a trio.
No no, I was wrong and you didn't correct me :ROFLMAO:
Actually if Danny is watching is a sharing route.
So, let me thing.

She either fucks with 1 or 2 in a trio.Then they fuck again on the second day. Danny leaves the place before that, somehow. What could go wrong, right, leaving your girlfriend with two horny dudes from your work that want to fuck your girlfriend brains out. :WeSmart:

Maybe Danny doesn't even leave but he gets drunk again, and then his colleagues fuck Lisa brains out in a trio.

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Are there any scenes with Paul or Aunt?
With Paul yes. You see Sharon but only briefly. Future updates will have both Lisa and Sharon involved with another man or men. This is like my most anticipating thing that I could think of right now, and Lisa getting fucked by a black cock. Paul is great but I would like to see his friends get involved as well in the action. He is brat and I don't like him, but the sex could be good.
Would like to see Ms Short with Lisa getting involved in a hot situation, somehow.
Luca path I am also curious, when are they going to fuck somehow? Maybe it's a slower progression like Paul's interactions.
Rubbins I would like to see progressing, as I said, I would actually like her to fuck with a black dude, and she hates the guy, so they will be some spicy situation that turn everything around, and end up fucking as well with a lot of lust involved.

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think I am missing one of the instagram photo spots, but I'm not sure. It has been a couple of months since I last played and I can't even remember the ones I found. Can someone please post the locations of them so I can see which one I may have missed? Thanks in advance.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I think I am missing one of the instagram photo spots, but I'm not sure. It has been a couple of months since I last played and I can't even remember the ones I found. Can someone please post the locations of them so I can see which one I may have missed? Thanks in advance.
I would help you but I am not at my desktop computer right now.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
With Paul yes. You see Sharon but only briefly. Future updates will have both Lisa and Sharon involved with another man or men. This is like my most anticipating thing that I could think of right now, and Lisa getting fucked by a black cock. Paul is great but I would like to see his friends get involved as well in the action. He is brat and I don't like him, but the sex could be good.
Would like to see Ms Short with Lisa getting involved in a hot situation, somehow.
Luca path I am also curious, when are they going to fuck somehow? Maybe it's a slower progression like Paul's interactions.
Rubbins I would like to see progressing, as I said, I would actually like her to fuck with a black dude, and she hates the guy, so they will be some spicy situation that turn everything around, and end up fucking as well with a lot of lust involved.
So we will have Sharon-Lisa fun finally? Maybe in Ep3?

Reactions: LiMp17

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Thanks for the list. I now have 406 followers. Is that the max you can get right now? Or am I still missing one? I am on version E2CH2 v.0.5.

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes