PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Fuck this game is building hype of endgame
Gosh that's a lotta hype! I can't see the endgame creeping up anytime soon ^_^

So we will have Sharon-Lisa fun finally? Maybe in Ep3?
There may be some more teasy bits and pieces but there won't be any full blown sex scenes with Sharon until much later - It's a big plot device that's integral to the story :)

For so little... I hope they're good enough. :ROFLMAO:
Perfect mate :)

Try my modified SlowText plugin.
Thanks again for the help here in this thread Arctus, laying down the genius hammer ^_^

it work !
thanks you , really
each line is now displaying at higher speed AND you can make it appear instantaneously by clicking a 2nd time
you should ask for your edited file to be put in the main post to replace the old method that don't seem to work anymore

View attachment 1690725
Adding it now mate, glad you got it sorted because I would've been completely lost! ^_^

Anything related to Duncan in the update?
No my dude, not until Episode 3 <33

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
it work !
thanks you , really
each line is now displaying at higher speed AND you can make it appear instantaneously by clicking a 2nd time
you should ask for your edited file to be put in the main post to replace the old method that don't seem to work anymore

View attachment 1690725
Actually I might just add it to the master version because I don't use the text speed formatting anymore due to complaints ^_^ saves everyone the hassle of plopping it in themselves :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There may be some more teasy bits and pieces but there won't be any full blown sex scenes with Sharon until much later - It's a big plot device that's integral to the story :)
I can live with it being "much later", but I do hope that we'll get at least one scene of just Lisa and Sharon, one-on-one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and PaleGrass

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Gosh that's a lotta hype! I can't see the endgame creeping up anytime soon ^_^

Perfect mate :)

Thanks again for the help here in this thread Arctus, laying down the genius hammer ^_^

Adding it now mate, glad you got it sorted because I would've been completely lost! ^_^

No my dude, not until Episode 3 <33
You get my attention. Can you share in which episode we will see the expected scene with Sharon? I'm playing the game waiting for that scene to happen, haha.

Last edited:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
This game is nice and the story not bad but... Why does everyone in this game are looking like they all farted in your frigde and wait for you to open it?

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks For The Share,Mate!

So probably we will get the release here by March 3rd week/so!(The final release with bugs free and Bonus Scenes)

Btw,Is that the neon guys in the 3rd pic?
Updated answer: It's a scene from the "Council tutoring Jade part".
It does seems like the guy at the back looking at Lisa, but I am not sure if we will even see this scene. Imagen de publicación de Patreon-48.png
Imagen de publicación de Patreon-35.png

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You get my attention. Can you share in which episode we will see the expected scene with Sharon? I'm playing the game waiting for that scene to happen, haha.
To be honest with you mate I don't think it'll be this year :eek:

This game is nice and the story not bad but... Why does everyone in this game are looking like they all farted in your frigde and wait for you to open it?
Well one day I had this wild idea to make a game.. but with a twist..

What if I made the entire game but posed everyone's faces as if "they all farted in your frigde and wait for you to open it?"

Man that'd be a riot, right? :D

Updated answer: It's a scene from the "Council tutoring Jade part".
It does seems like the guy at the back looking at Lisa, but I am not sure if we will even see this scene. View attachment 1693068
View attachment 1693069
With so many familiar characters frequenting Neon, who knows what could happen? :D

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass Is there gonna be a scene with Mr Ash and Lisa in the future????
I'm actually undecided on this now mate, I had a whole thing planned with Mr Ash but I think it muddy's the water a little and it's also unimportant to the plot so I've sort of left it for now at least. I'm gonna see how I feel about it after Lisa visit Jo in the post patch and they speak of what Lisa saw on the Swim Trip :)

when will the update be out ? with full content ?
Still hundreds of CGs to put together so it'll be around or just after the public release say 10-14 days(ish) :)

I'm wondering about the explosion that happened near the studio, will it be mentioned in the future? :unsure:
It's actually been alluded to a couple of times, once obviously and the other vaguely. If you speak to the NPCs just after the event happens one of them mentions who it was that ran away from the site (Moddy). The second time it's "mentioned" is when Duncan visits the Mod Shop claiming "the boss is pissed because you blew up the storehouse down by the outskirt."

The police are still chilling out around there but they will eventually move away and that area then becomes available to explore as the "Outskirt River"

This area has also been used in a wallpaper ^_^

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I'm actually undecided on this now mate, I had a whole thing planned with Mr Ash but I think it muddy's the water a little and it's also unimportant to the plot so I've sort of left it for now at least. I'm gonna see how I feel about it after Lisa visit Jo in the post patch and they speak of what Lisa saw on the Swim Trip :)

Still hundreds of CGs to put together so it'll be around or just after the public release say 10-14 days(ish) :)

It's actually been alluded to a couple of times, once obviously and the other vaguely. If you speak to the NPCs just after the event happens one of them mentions who it was that ran away from the site (Moddy). The second time it's "mentioned" is when Duncan visits the Mod Shop claiming "the boss is pissed because you blew up the storehouse down by the outskirt."

The police are still chilling out around there but they will eventually move away and that area then becomes available to explore as the "Outskirt River"

This area has also been used in a wallpaper ^_^
will you consider re-modelling the tits again ? or that's their final shape ?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes