Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass ,

I don't whether you thoughT about this or its Feasible In the Rendering,

Is there any way we can see red Marks On Lisa's Body during Rough sex In Future!Well Lisa Really Being Pale Her skin Tone Can Reflect the Bruise's with spanking and Pounding & also choking?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey PaleGrass ,

I don't whether you thoughT about this or its Feasible In the Rendering,

Is there any way we can see red Marks On Lisa's Body during Rough sex In Future!Well Lisa Really Being Pale Her skin Tone Can Reflect the Bruise's with spanking and Pounding & also choking?
I have a bruise shell thing but I'm not sure it has any marks for buttocks or anything it's more for the "beaten up" look ^_^ I'm sure there are some products out there that I could find though :)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I have a bruise shell thing but I'm not sure it has any marks for buttocks or anything it's more for the "beaten up" look ^_^ I'm sure there are some products out there that I could find though :)
Hope you do find something man, that gives a realistic Look!Love to see her Ass With those red marks after a hard Hitting pounding from Riggs Or Tony though!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LiMp17 and hash19

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Hey PaleGrass that profile pic you have, is that the badass version of lisa or that look alike girl from instagram. And are those piercings I see on her nips :love:?
Also I you don't mind sharing HD version of it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
PaleGrass when can we expect really lewd scenes between Lisa and Aoife and can it be a "real" relationship between them or will it be only fun stuff?thanks in advance:)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey PaleGrass that profile pic you have, is that the badass version of lisa or that look alike girl from instagram. And are those piercings I see on her nips :love:?
It was just a little render I made for Patreon / Subscribstar Deviant rank actually but then it wasn't allowed due to nudity so I used it here! ^_^ I am pretty sure it does have nipple piercings though I can't remember 100%! Let me have a quick look to see if I still have the Daz file because these were required to be particularly small for Pat/Sub and I'd need to render a full size version :)

PaleGrass when can we expect really lewd scenes between Lisa and Aoife and can it be a "real" relationship between them or will it be only fun stuff?thanks in advance:)
I want to begin their romance in Episode 3 but it's not 100% yet. Their relationship (should you choose it) will be purely romantic :)

Aoife deserves some love <3!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Tier4P.png

Nvm found a full size one in my render library! Rendered 24/06/21 so just 2 days before I joined you all here at f95! :)!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
It was just a little render I made for Patreon / Subscribstar Deviant rank actually but then it wasn't allowed due to nudity so I used it here! ^_^ I am pretty sure it does have nipple piercings though I can't remember 100%! Let me have a quick look to see if I still have the Daz file because these were required to be particularly small for Pat/Sub and I'd need to render a full size version :)

I want to begin their romance in Episode 3 but it's not 100% yet. Their relationship (should you choose it) will be purely romantic :)

Aoife deserves some love <3!
I am curious, is that a face of desire? ;):sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes