lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks, explains a lot.

Haven't played that version yet since its compressed. Don't you miss alot of quality then?
Virtually none, it's the same compression, switching to WebM, that most devs do to make the file sizes manageable after the 3rd or 4th update. Unless you're playing on a 70" OLED screen you won't notice anything and most likely haven't on dozens of games before.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks, explains a lot.

Haven't played that version yet since its compressed. Don't you miss alot of quality then?
Virtually none, it's the same compression, switching to WebM, that most devs do to make the file sizes manageable after the 3rd or 4th update. Unless you're playing on a 70" OLED screen you won't notice anything and most likely haven't on dozens of games before.
I can confirm this. I have a 24" full HD monitor, and I don't see any real difference in the image quality.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I can confirm this. I have a 24" full HD monitor, and I don't see any real difference in the image quality.
Thanks for the info. Going straight to the new version then ;)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I said this because I realized that, in many games, the narrative line has taken a meaningless turn that doesn't fit the essence of the main story. But it's my perception, I could be wrong, and again, I don't want to give a negative review to anyone specifically. It's just my opinion of how the game could flow more naturally. In my view, the author already has an idea of the game's story in his mind, and it's probably structured and organized. When he tries to include narrative arcs outside of what he envisioned, the story gets a little lost and meaningless.
Totally get where you're coming from mate and I imagine it's incredibly frustrating to watch a game you enjoy be picked apart slowly by such things but I'm not steering off the course, I promise.

I genuinely think the game as it stands now would be significantly worse if I didn't have the input from so many people and I'm so grateful to have a resource like F95 where I can peruse through thousands of messages and find inspiration from a multitude of different points of view. It's like this huge brainstorm that I can access at any time. I keep several text documents that I jot down ideas that strike me as I read them, typically these are shaped to fit into the game in a way I feel fits just right :)

I do genuinely understand your concern but all I can say is that I am devoted to this game and more specifically the story and the characters in it. It began as another typical high school female protag game but over the past 18 months it's evolved into my passion and I am both proud and excited to take everyone on the ride x)

Love the update! If palegrass is open to some input, I'd like to see the MC embrace deviance a little more. Like the old guy who was groping in the locked park... she should have let him (or give the player the choice). Maybe she could even tell Danny about it? It's an adult game after all! I like the direction a lot of these little scenes start but they seem to end with her being a bit of a prude. The Moddy's scene was awesome though! Can't wait to see the other option.

Just my opinion! Loving the game, keep it up.
I know man I honestly felt a little bad because of two totally different scenes doing the same push and pull with the player this update (Tutoring Jade & Following Ms Short) ^_^ I just think it's important to reinforce the idea that Lisa isn't a sex crazed slut despite the increasing sexual proclivity. We are still not even close to the half way mark in this game yet :)

Maybe the old guy from the park will appear again later? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. And, since the game has a deviancy score for Lisa, I'm pretty sure that you can count on her becoming increasingly sluttish as things continue to progress, not that we haven't seen plenty of slutty behavior from her already.
Lisa's neighbour? He has plenty of screen time in the coming episodes ^_^

I partly agree with the potential that the pillory could have for scenes that are more sadistic than dramatic, but I would like to point out that the pillory as a medieval tool punished the condemned person from the upper part of the body, that is: neck, head and face and the hands, which received from insults to rotten eggs and vegetables, to spitting and throwing excrement.
In my old hometown we actually had a Pillory right in the main street. A legit Pillory! It's a very popular tourist spot for photos and stuff, it has a little plaque beside it describing what you're saying and a huge mural on the wall of people throwing tomatoes and some poor guy xD

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
When is beta supposed to drop?
A week ago! xD

I'm off now until Monday so I'm trying to get it finished before I'm back to work <3

Lisa and Viv hooking up is this going to screw me over with Sharon? If it is I need to do a replay.
No, no, no! Absolutely not :)

If there are ever any huge decisions that impact relations I'll always note them beforehand. And if I ever change a past decision to be more impactful I'll always give the player the opportunity to switch routes :)

PaleGrass are you going to create a path where we can follow Sharon? That's my perfect example of a slut and a hardass tied into one.
I have some concepts of short series VNs - something like "Renshire Stories: X"

A few of which are played through Sharon's PoV but I have no plans of adding Sharon as the MC in "Lisa" <3

Thanks, explains a lot.

I genuinely can't tell the difference in the two image types (PNG / Webm) but the Webm images are about 1/6 the size :)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
A week ago! xD

I'm off now until Monday so I'm trying to get it finished before I'm back to work <3

No, no, no! Absolutely not :)

If there are ever any huge decisions that impact relations I'll always note them beforehand. And if I ever change a past decision to be more impactful I'll always give the player the opportunity to switch routes :)

I have some concepts of short series VNs - something like "Renshire Stories: X"

A few of which are played through Sharon's PoV but I have no plans of adding Sharon as the MC in "Lisa" <3

I genuinely can't tell the differebnce in the two image types (PNG / Webm) but the Webm images are about 1/6 the size :)

Thank you, for answering PaleGrass, what I meant by the Sharon reference, is not her becoming a MC, but Lisa learning how to have that slutty side while also being a hard ass and feared. What I'm looking for is a stronger Lisa, one without fear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thank you, for answering PaleGrass, what I meant by the Sharon reference, is not her becoming a MC, but Lisa learning how to have that slutty side while also being a hard ass and feared. What I'm looking for is a stronger Lisa, one without fear.
You'll certainly get a stronger Lisa (and a sluttier one too if you choose it) as the Episodes roll in but some of the things Lisa's faced with would frighten the pants off Sharon too ^_^

Sharon & Lisa have a little sit down before Jayce's party as Lisa's getting ready - it's a scene intended to show the change in Lisa's confidence from the first scenes in the intro.

And anytime mate! <3

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
The pub scene is the scene I liked the most in the whole game as to how it was made (not for the rape itself) but for the music the makeup on Lisa's face and the atmosphere.
A question I would like to ask you PaleGrass since Lisa is looking for jobs to buy credits if she went to be an assistant in an old people's home and met Harold with her friends? It would be a good event that would put Lisa in hot situations.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You'll certainly get a stronger Lisa (and a sluttier one too if you choose it) as the Episodes roll in but some of the things Lisa's faced with would frighten the pants off Sharon too ^_^

Sharon & Lisa have a little sit down before Jayce's party as Lisa's getting ready - it's a scene intended to show the change in Lisa's confidence from the first scenes in the intro.

And anytime mate! <3
Awesome, thank you for your time!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The pub scene is the scene I liked the most in the whole game as to how it was made (not for the rape itself) but for the music the makeup on Lisa's face and the atmosphere.
A question I would like to ask you PaleGrass since Lisa is looking for jobs to buy credits if she went to be an assistant in an old people's home and met Harold with her friends? It would be a good event that would put Lisa in hot situations.
All of the credits Lisa needs are already in the game with the introduction of Brava but that doesn't mean situations like this are completely off the table ;)

I could definitely be persuaded to bring old Harold back into the mix xD

the best ntr game
can't wait next beta update.
Neither can I mate, genuinely <3

More rape and MMF please
Jayce's Party my dude.. Jayce's party! <3

The ren'py version updated after a few days is fine... and thanks for your work.
I second this sentiment! <3

I'm not a fan of rape but I'd love to see more MMF content :BootyTime:
MMF is funny because it's also the noise I make when I'm making MMF scenes!

I'm waiting for the follow-up to the sadistic route to get back to the game again.
That route will properly begin in Episode 3 buddy, so I hope you have a nice tent until then ^_^!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes