Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys. There's is poll currently on Patreon and Subscribestar about the new outfit.

I like 3 and 4 the most, voted for the black one number 3.
I really like 3 and 5,They are really good and looks like elegant outfit.

but since lisa is still not into exhibition stuffs yet ,I would go with the one that is ordinary and still a party dress,

so its gonna be 1 For me

or

the 3rd one(I Hope it isnt like lisa chose to wear instead she gets that outfit either through her aunt or through Danny)

i do hope the placement of clothes should based upon the character and the present psychological situation of the character.

what do you guys think?

Reactions: Gerson876

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
What is the difference between renpy and rpgm
RPGM is a bit more immersive and feels more like a game.
Ren'py is more streamlined and faster to move through.

Personally I tend to avoid RPGM as I find being locked into a scene without the ability to save anytime I want frustrating... that said, it's a real testament to how good this story/game is that I'll overlook the frustrating (to me) RPGM elements and rush to play it before the Ren'py version comes out each update.

jho1990

May 7, 2022
waiti
Gonna post this here too because hopefully it'll give everyone a better idea of where everything is on the chopping block and answer some of the more FAQ :)

View attachment 1755730

Resident Post: The Post Patch
Helloo everyone!! ^_^

I just wanted to make a post and get us all on the same page, where my head's at and where (and when) we're moving in the coming updates :)

With Episode 2 nearing it's end, we have pretty much all of the major stuff out of the way leaving only Jayce's Party as the big finale. Episode 2 still feels a little bare though.. Renshire hasn't developed much from E1 > E2 so I wanted to make a patch to flesh it all out a bit.

Those meaningless NPCs walking around? Let's make them useful.

The harassment NPCs that never seem to change? Gotta fix that and add some more.

Using RPGM for seemingly no reason? Time to hit up some more mini quests.

Instagram with 0 progression in almost a year? Yeah that's my bad! ^_^

I want to give the explorers out there a reason to do so, not just to walk into a new map and be completely underwhelmed by yet another empty RPGM game full of NPCs inundating you with "Nice day isn't it?"

There is a LOT going on behind the scenes in this game and because it's only focused on Lisa's PoV I gotta find ways to try to bring in some of the gargantuan wealth of "lore" left to explore. This is one of the aims of the post patch, to not only answer some questions but to leave the player with an entirely new set of questions that I can keep updating as Lisa's stats increase. I want each district of Renshire to have a vibe. Where the West is the recovering slum, the East is a bustling storm that's falling apart and the North is a degenerate hell hole.

Still this is only a small part of the update, I'll also be using the Post Patch to include scenes that've been lost along the way:

-Visiting Jo (Remember Jo?)
-Date with Viv
-Council2
-Moddy's Gathering Outros (wait, what?)
-Instagram photos x 3 / 4
-Byron Beach

And of course the winner(s) of the poll:

-2 Paul scenes at home.
-Mod Shop Betting game (I dunno how many different paths of this there are but quite a few)

So it's an eclectic mix of fun! After replaying the Gathering scenes I just feel they need something in between the sex scenes & returning to Renshire. I cheaped out on the return from the Camping Trip but not this time, I'll just put them in the Post Patch / recollection room. A little teaser of one of the return routes can be seen above, I thought it was a cute shot! But before that I gotta write out the bathhouse scene and fix up the missing recollection scenes so I'll give you guys a bit of a roadmap of where I'm going:

- Chapter 2 (Bathhouse)
- Poll regarding saves
- Poll on Lisa's night outfit 1
- Post Patch Release
- Poll on Lisa's Exhibitionism 3 outfit
- Chapter 3 (Jayce's Party)

I've received a lot of really positive feedback on the Gathering which is just awesome because this means that the future Mod Shop events are sure to be hits too :D I am real excited to get started on those for sure, different events for different routes always hits a little different x)! You'll get a peek into the future MS content in the Post Patch with the introduction of the betting game <3

I always do this man, I am certain that I had something else to post here.. I've lost it >_>!

Ah well.. that'll do for today! Hope you're all happy and well folks! <3

//pG
im waiting for more episodes

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
I must have missed it. People are so kind instead of simple answers , someone have to type that much shit is beyond my imagination. But thanks !
dude you used too many syllables, apologize! and nex time just write a date!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Surely Lisa that night will want to differentiate herself from the other girls, she will want to stand out, she will want to be hot for any man or woman who wants her and there is nothing better than a nice semi-transparent dress by 'Rosso Valentino'. The designer just yesterday turned 90, so for me No. 5 :love:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Surely Lisa that night will want to differentiate herself from the other girls, she will want to stand out, she will want to be hot for any man or woman who wants her and there is nothing better than a nice semi-transparent dress by 'Rosso Valentino'. The designer just yesterday turned 90, so for me No. 5 :love:
I don´t like the flowers or whatever it is on the dress. Too much for me. Black is winning 59%.

Reactions: yrban7477

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I don´t like the flowers or whatever it is on the dress. Too much for me. Black is winning 59%.
I'm sorry, but it seems to me that I did not write about flowers but about colours:unsure:, and that black wins! But at least let me try!:p

Reactions: LiMp17

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys. There's is poll currently on Patreon and Subscribestar about the new outfit.

I like 3 and 4 the most, voted for the black one number 3.
I think the dresses are really hot, but I'd prefer no stockings. Lisa's voluptuous legs deserve to be seen in all their glory :love:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do you get take the Instagram pics again? The insta albums are emtpy for me, but I can't seem to find the places to take the pictures..

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
How do you get take the Instagram pics again? The insta albums are emtpy for me, but I can't seem to find the places to take the pictures..
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
How do I take the pics tho? Do I have a highlighted spot in these areas? I've seen that list in the walkthrough already but was unable to take find the spot to take these pics :/

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
How do I take the pics tho? Do I have a highlighted spot in these areas? I've seen that list in the walkthrough already but was unable to take find the spot to take these pics :/
Start the instagram quest-
1.Go to the 7/11 ,guy asking for an autograph./ RTC/
2.Go to Lisa’s room and check her laptop /wear Summer Blouse & Jeans , and u need EXH 2 /

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Start the instagram quest-
1.Go to the 7/11 ,guy asking for an autograph./ RTC/
2.Go to Lisa’s room and check her laptop /wear Summer Blouse & Jeans , and u need EXH 2 /
I did that - I think. I got 406 followers already - if that is somewhat of an indicator on where I might be stuck/too stupid to continue

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes