greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there sauna or pool at Lisa home and how do i find it to unlock more of the Vic scenes
The sauna will automatically appear in your back yard as you progress through the "main" story line, from memory it appears after attending the Camping Trip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
I'm going to nitpick here; there isn't an actual sauna in the game. And I don't know what any of you are referring to.

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
WARNING (for the Ren'Py version): There is a bug in the Mod Shop Gathering event that will put you on Sharing Route.
To fix this you have to delete the following files in game/scripts/credit events/Mod Shop
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpy
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpyc
and put the attached file in it. Load a save before Mod Shop Gathering event and restart it, if you already played it.
People who already were on Sharing Route can ignore this.
View attachment Mod Shop Gathering.zip

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Anyone know what asset is used for Paul?

I added a quick render in the Fan Art thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-palegrass-fan-art.110858/) but don't think I got his look quite right....
Body / Skin / Eyes:

100%

Head:

90%
33.6%
33.6%
38.9%

A bit all over the place but that's the ingredient list for "rodent" xD

Version: Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Final v1
it's so confusing
I know mate, I really didn't think through the labelling when I started >_>!

I've encountered a bug where twice mc gets stuck and none of the controls seem to work can't even move the mc currently stuck at a locked class room door Help?
Which classroom was it? Were you in the middle of an event? Sorry about that mate, I know it's a late reply but did you figure out a way around it?

When will be the next update coming?
I'm pushing the Alpha for mid June though it'll be missing a few scenes no doubt due to how large the patches' scenes have ended up ^_^

Second pis is mortal kombat style
Kunoichi Lisa!

I hope we see more messages from byron soon
Byron's scene is all rendered and ready to ship ^_^

The action with byron should happen at night when she is horny and they are sexting, so she calls him into her house to make out. Is it a good idea or am i the only one who likes it?
Nope, I love it!

..and you're not far off what happens in the next Byron scene ;)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Would also love to see Lisa exhibits to the neighbor (knowingly) putting on a show
What if it was Lisa & Sharon putting on a show all the while acting like they didn't know he was there? :eek:

Yeah, would like to see the neighbor in more action with Lisa as well. Some Lisa provoking him would be nice, and then he has to have a big dick. I will be disappointed if he doesn´t.
So big that when he gets an erection he loses conciousness :D

it is a great game.female model you are using very hot.i am waiting for new episodes and waiting for dunken sadist path impelementation
Man I kinda wish I had called him Dunken now xD

Thank you Brother <3 x

I really like this game my fav character is aoife but no sexual scenes yet I am waiting for the next chapter hopully there will be more mc and aoife content.
She's one of my favorites too, is that obvious? :D

Aoife will return in Episode 3 so not for a couple months mate :'(

That little fucker Paul gots to go. Please tell me there will be an electrocute / waterboard option at some point. He's getting on my freaking nerves..
xDDD!

It's still up in the air with what I'm to do with Paul and his character ends(?) but waterboarding, huh? Lisa the torturer ^_^

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hi PaleGrass just a quick question
I saw one of your older posts saying that the player will be presented the option to leave the boyfriend after graduation. Does that mean the faithful route and sharing route would essentially end or will there be an option to do those but with a different partner?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi PaleGrass just a quick question
I saw one of your older posts saying that the player will be presented the option to leave the boyfriend after graduation. Does that mean the faithful route and sharing route would essentially end or will there be an option to do those but with a different partner?
The plan for the Faithful Route at that point is that it's locked in so the option to leave isn't offered to the player but that route isn't being worked on at all for now. ^_^

The Sharing route will end if the player choses to separate and I don't really have any other option for Sharing at least not formally since the Faithful / Cheating / Sharing routes are tied to Lisa's relationship with Danny, there will likely be instances of sharing here and there but not in the same manner I suppose :)

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes