L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I think I'm all caught up now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pure curiosity - when they can't get her step-mom, why doesn't she suggest calling her boyfriend? (maybe there's a path where they broke up because of her cheating?)

1651123105936.png
Interesting...

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It came with the model and fit well I thought! It's always a toss up with hair because really sharp / realistic hair is probably the most difficult thing to render. Lisa's hair fortunately is super easy on the hardware and she's in a LOT of the 4.5k CG xD

That's definitely not intended mate, have you seen the Model scene in the hub yet?

This scene just repeats as soon as you enter the hub?

No mate I am just a complete idiot, this was one of the first scenes that I used the XY gens in Daz and I couldn't figure out why the foreskin slider wasn't working so I just put the CG together as it was. I had actually intended to fix it but I honestly forgot x

No mate, only Lisa's relations can be altered
yeah, I do think I have seen the model scene. been a while since I last played, but I should have seen it. thats what i thought the story ends there for now

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
so i just downloaded the android port and used the save file. (i've played ep.1 long time ago but deleted the game)

when i checked the replay room i found out that both cheating and sharing scene are available to see (both are unlocked).

so which route do i ultimately follow during the camping trip?

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
so i just downloaded the android port and used the save file. (i've played ep.1 long time ago but deleted the game)

when i checked the replay room i found out that both cheating and sharing scene are available to see (both are unlocked).

there is a ep 1?

crxtalix

May 12, 2017

follow cheating and all of them will open up in the recollection room

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017

plz
It's ton of text.

Here goes:

"
Tutor Post: Byron, the Beach and some plans for the future!

Hello everyone, hope you're all well!

I've just been in the best form recently, it's always super exciting as a developer to move into new things whether it be new sets or characters that you haven't touched for a while or even some new techniques you've learned along the way and are finally getting to implement! It's definitely all three this past week for me and it's been such beautiful weather here my spirits are really peaking! :))

So I mentioned in a post before that finding a beach asset that functionally worked for mass CG was proving difficult, that's definitely still the case. I downloaded everything I didn't have that even resembled a beach and they're either absolutely awful looking (usually very old products) or they completely dominate my RAM (95% usage+). You know me by now, I'm very picky with CG and really want everything to look as gorgeous as it can so apologies to my RAM but you're getting hammered for a while ^_^!

The assets I've put together aren't exactly what I wanted but creating large outdoor scenes that look convincing can be quite challenging and even though it's not perfect, I think the CGs are bright, colorful and will be a nice change of pace after the previous release :)
ANYWAY let's talk about the Byron scene which is the first I've been working on. So originally it was intended that this scene was a little tease into Lisa getting more comfortable on camera, Byron being a prolific IG user would show her the ropes all the while getting plenty of skin on skin action but with no real sexual encounter. I had a change of heart.. After leaving you guys hanging with the Bo, Joe n' Jade and the Following Ms Short scenes I just hadn't the heart to keep teasing you guys so I've written in another surprisingly long scene (not really a surprise is it?) that I think is AWESOME-ly cool! I don't wanna give too much away but there will be some freaky action on that beach and I just know you guys are gonna love it :D
So that's Byron, let's hit up the progress list:

-Byron Beach - 40-50%~
-Visiting Jo - 0%
-Date with Viv - 0%
-Council2 - 0%
-Moddy's Gathering Outros - 40%~
-Instagram photos - 0%
-2 Paul scenes at home - 0%
-Mod Shop Betting game - 0%
-Harassment events - 0%

I'm just noting the percentage here as the CG completion as I won't be dropping back into RPGM for some weeks yet and that's where the Renshire rewrite will take place too and I'll add it to the list later x

Speaking of Renshire I wanted to let you guys in on a little project I'm cooking up for the future. So Lisa is a tremendously long game and the story between all of the moving parts is quite complex with a pretty diverse cast of characters both dead and alive so I wanted to give context to a few of the key players and what happened both in the past and what is happening in the present that Lisa never sees. Enter the "Stories."

I haven't decided on a name for these little VNs but I'm working with "Renshire Stories" for now. The first of these likely won't begin work on for close to a year yet but they will follow characters like Sharon, Bill (Aoife's Father / Tony's Brother), etc. I also plan to develop these in Ren'Py for ease and also as a means of learning the engine whilst being productive!

You may be thinking: "But won't this slow down your progress on Lisa?" and the answer is not really. (I promise) I estimate that these little stories would probably last between 15-30minutes each with perhaps a longer one right at the end of the game which I'm writing currently to follow Theo. I'm thinking that I'll probably dedicate one night per fortnight come the time to these VNs and they will never take priority over my release schedule.

There are so many twists and turns written into the script, some of them are really wild and leave Lisa entirely bewildered and I would not be surprised if the player experienced the same so these VNs are intended to supplement the bigger events and hopefully give you guys a "holy shit" experience :)

Anyway that's all a long time away but it's food for thought ^_^ I'm actually a little nervous event mentioning it for fear of the blowback! xD

I was also a bit iffy on the whole idea of the Post Patch for a long time, I know everyone's super excited about the party and I am too but I don't wanna leave Episode 2 (Exhibitionism 2) unfinished then have to go back and do it later. It's sort of highlighted that I might need 4 chapters per Episode instead of 3 simply due to how invested I get in crafting particular scenes. The Post Patch is basically a collection of things I didn't get around to during the previous 2 chapters but when I look at the scene list I'm really excited about the finished release :)

I think I've gone into ramble territory again.. I'm just buzzing, a heavy optimism is weighing on these pale shoulders xD

Thanks so much everyone for your continued support, as always I'm overwhelmed by how amazing this whole development thing is and I couldn't do it without you <3

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes