neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Looking for job and No Thanks...It seems like i started taking pics for insta before the 7by11 scene...Anyone have saves of that part?
I didn't play in rpgm but maybe if you ask for a job you can trigger the next scene (the one you want). Do you have enough deviancy points, such as Shackie pointed out?

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
I didn't play in rpgm but maybe if you ask for a job you can trigger the next scene (the one you want). Do you have enough deviancy points, such as Shackie pointed out?
I have, actually...I dont know why its being like that

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
I have a problem with the barrista Byron, he never gives me a job, I already have almost everything complete, what can I do?

I have up to 5 photos (I had 4 and spent almost 15 days) but nothing. I did 5 and I've spent days and days but nothing!

Please help!

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
wonderful story just completed and found it all wow talk about twists
please complete this story please please

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
Anything new added to the final.version from the beta? I have completed the beta, wondering if its worth downloading the final version

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
It is indeed a very long scene mate! I just had a quick skip through the events without issue. Could you fire me over the save you mentioned and I'll have a look? ^_^
I was able to get past the scene after another try, probably due to closing unnecessary browser tabs and other possibly GPU intensive tasks.

I expect issues like these when running rpgmaker type games when I'm providing the latest version of nwjs and copying the game files into the nwjs installation folder.

After getting past that scene and saving I later ran into the same issue again, so I find it unlikely to be specific to the game code itself for that scene. If you would still like my game save just before that scene I can provide it. In the spoiler below is the terminal output I'm seeing when the black screen happens.

TLDR; GPU Process exit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4lpaca

Apr 9, 2022
I have, actually...I dont know why its being like that
I actually have the same problem mate. I met the guy in the shop (hyun's resemblance etc.), i took all photos for my instagram account and when i use my laptop it said "304 followers..etc". But when i go to the black barista i ask for a job and he bounces me. Never received a follower request from him btw. Don't know how to trigger this scene...

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
I actually have the same problem mate. I met the guy in the shop (hyun's resemblance etc.), i took all photos for my instagram account and when i use my laptop it said "304 followers..etc". But when i go to the black barista i ask for a job and he bounces me. Never received a follower request from him btw. Don't know how to trigger this scene...
Its cause we took insta photo's before the quest began....We can access the quest only before taking any insta pics

Reactions: 4lpaca

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
As far as I remember, you need to become an Instagram subscriber, then post at least 5 photos, and then talk to a black barista in a cafe. After that, at night in Lisa's room, use the computer and select a line with a barista.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How can we access gina's bath house seen guys?
1. Meeting with Aoife at college
2. Complete 3 working days at the Brava Hotel.
3. After the 3rd day in Brava, relax for a few days (some say after one day, I personally had a scene in the baths with Gina in 3 days).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Lisa Ep2 Ch2 v1.0 Final v1

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 1.3GB

Compressed Size: 444.9MB

Download

===============================

Mac