brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Totally disagree, there are plenty of dominant men in the game already, the idea that Paul starts something he can't finish is waaayyy hotter

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not for me. Lisa being dominated and blackmailed by her twerp cousin is way hotter.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Totally disagree, there are plenty of dominant men in the game already, the idea that Paul starts something he can't finish is waaayyy hotter
Totally disagree. It appears that we have different tastes.

This is the game of Lisa as the female protagonist where Paul is even a secondary character, if you set the game with Paul's dick the game is not believable.
Lisa being the protagonist means that the story is told from her perspective. In most cases, being the protagonist also means that the character is central to the resolution of the plot, which we may safely assume will be the case in this game. But in no way does it mean that the protagonist is calling the shots or directing the action of the story. We already know that Lisa is not going to be in control for a lot of the game.

And no one suggested "setting the game" with Paul's dick. Paul is just a side character. He doesn't play a part in most of the game, so even if he's in charge of his interactions with Lisa, he still isn't "setting the game." And Paul's content is all optional, so that makes it even less of a problem for him to be calling the shots with Lisa.

In my opinion it is Lisa who decides where she wants to go with the blackmail game with Paul...
That isn't how blackmail works.

... also because as blackmail itself it holds little water, think lesbian photos with Sharon's best friend who would fuck anything that moves? Lisa has already gone way beyond what could have been a tease.... I think Lisa in the future will be subjected to far worse things than lesbian photos is just a guess of course.
There's a lot more on the line than just Lisa appearing in lesbian photos. She and Viv would probably both hate for Luca to see those photos. Lisa not only has to protect herself, but also protect Viv. But it would a simple matter to write in additional blackmail material for Paul to use.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Lisa being the protagonist means that the story is told from her perspective. In most cases, being the protagonist also means that the character is central to the resolution of the plot, which we may safely assume will be the case in this game. But in no way does it mean that the protagonist is calling the shots or directing the action of the story. We already know that Lisa is not going to be in control for a lot of the game.

And no one suggested "setting the game" with Paul's dick. Paul is just a side character. He doesn't play a part in most of the game, so even if he's in charge of his interactions with Lisa, he still isn't "setting the game." And Paul's content is all optional, so that makes it even less of a problem for him to be calling the shots with Lisa.
I was referring to the player who should think like Lisa's character versus a secondary character.
There's a lot more on the line than just Lisa appearing in lesbian photos. She and Viv would probably both hate for Luca to see those photos. Lisa not only has to protect herself, but also protect Viv. But it would a simple matter to write in additional blackmail material for Paul to use.
This blackmail for me holds water but it's not so much that which matters but it's the character being addressed that is hardly credible who certainly isn't a character of high morality who certainly has done worse than a lesbian scene with her friend but maybe she herself with her friend and was also starting with Lisa. So in the end Paul blackmails Lisa with what? And most importantly who shouldn't know about those pictures Sharon the slut? So far Lisa and Paul have talked about her as the one they would be addressed to. Luca it's just your plausible hypothesis of course but it remains so at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022

IDK man. Creator saying this one of the more popular routes. Feels like if u switch gears too hard by having Paul getting pegged would be a way for it not to be one of the more popular routes anymore. I know I'm liking how it's going right now.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I think mine got glitched somewhere along the way.
Exhibitionist says no more content.
3 Credit list all say End of content
Bathhouse say visit the bathhouse in Renshire still (been there about 30 times clicking on everything,even had the sauna scene) Walkthrough says to go into the private bath west of the 3 circles and a girl will be there (I assume they meant east) and can't go into the sauna again or go into the shared bath

Went to Albiss and clicked on the board, chose the bottom option (can't remember what it said) but no quest showed up in log and can't click on it till whatever quest isn't showing is finished.

Can't do Gina's quest because I can't do Marcus's or Rubbin's quests without completing the quest that doesn't exist above.
Byron End of content
Aoife just says continue story, but I can't get into West District.
Can't go into bar in town center or to Theos anymore
The teacher in the classroom asked me about doing photoshoots, I accepted, no quest, no clue when where or how

Anyone tell me what I'm missing, or is it just glitched?

Edit: I see where the glitch is now. The last option was for Club Neon, which you can't get to in this version since you need exhibitionist level 3. So I have to start all over again :cry:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
16 OF MAY AT 15:20
Tutor Post: Viv, Paul & Planning

Goooood morning everyone! :))

Okay today I'm gonna begin with the progress sheet and talk from there:

-Byron Beach - 100%
-Instagram photos - 100%(?)
-Date with Viv Pt1 - 100%
-Date with Viv Pt2 - 50%~
-Visiting Jo - 0%
-Council2 - 0%
-Moddy's Gathering Outros - 40%~
-Mod Shop Betting game - 0%
-Harassment events - 0%
-2 Paul scenes at home:
---PM Pt1 - 100%
---PM Pt2 - 10%~
---PC - 0%

So let's discuss the Viv scenes first, I've separated them into parts as they are both huge scenes. Part 1 is during the day and it's a chance meet with Viv in Renshire and despite Viv being obviously distracted by something the two go and grab a bite to eat. Before the meal even arrives there is an unexpected visitor which causes Viv to run for the hills. Part 2 is Lisa visiting Viv at home later that evening followed by some reveals about why Viv moved to the outskirt and some insight into her husband. The real meat & bones of part 2 is that Lisa stays the night with Viv as Luca always stays at his friend's house on Mondays. Lisa being new to the whole Lesbian thing, Viv an experienced older woman shows her the ropes <3

I think it's a great scene and I love the sets and renders for it thus far, I think you guys will love it too :)

For those not on the Viv Romance path, the scene will still play out without the sexual content as Viv is now and will remain an important character to the story.

Okay onto the Paul content:

I've separated the Paul scenes to "PM" & "PC" with two parts to the first. I've discussed with several of you some ideas & intentions going forward with the Paul and I wanna publicize it today. It's no secret that Paul hasn't been a favorite character of mine so far and that's primarily because I didn't fully believe the characters reasoning which is poor ass writing quite frankly but I am moving it in a slightly different direction. The big picture will remain the same with the same events planned later still in the pipeline but it's taking a more "believable" path to get there (I think at least).

The Paul scenes that came runner up in the vote were intended to be short scenes kind of like the shower scene or the coffee in the kitchen scene but this time Paul would be playing with Lisa instead of the other way around but in their place I've chosen these absolutely massive scenes intended to pave the way for the future content. The "PM" scene will also lock out previous Paul content from the house (it will still be accessible in the Recollection room).

It wasn't easy coming to this decision but this new motive has me engaged entirely. It also opens up a lot of crossover with other optional routes which I am always eager to explore ^_^

Alrighty so that's the two scenes I'm working on for now, I tend to bounce back and forth between scenes quite a lot when when I'm developing. Often I'll be outside having a cig and something cool will just pop into my head - maybe a particular CG or a cool line to write in that needs a specific expression but it feels nice to work so freely ^_^

I know this progress post is later than usual but it took me almost 2 days to get the poll working and ready and any images I had weren't "new" enough or had MAJOR spoilers which I didn't want :)

The render count is sitting somewhere between 250-300 currently.

I'm aiming for a Mid June release - there will definitely be delays on some of the scenes and I think to keep things interesting / varied I'm gonna work on the scenes and release in this order:

-Byron Beach
-Date with Viv
-PM
-Instagram photos
-Mod Shop Betting game (IF I HAVE TIME OTHERWISE BETA)

^^^^^ALPHA RELEASE^^^^^

-Moddy's Gathering Outros
-Harassment events - 0%
-Council2 - 0%
-PC - 0%
-Visiting Jo

^^^^^BETA RELEASE^^^^^

-Marcus Makes Model Images
-Renshire Rewrite
-Character Compendium

^^^^^FINAL RELEASE^^^^^

This makes the most sense I think :)

I should note that Paul "PM" won't be available until "Council2" has been completed in the final version but it WILL be available in the Alpha and Beta. This is because I'm a bit of a fool that keeps moving pieces around :D (I promise there is at least SOME method to my madness!)

Unlike E2Ch2 there is a LOT of RPGM work to do in this update and that's not including the new sprites I need to put together so despite the release being a month away I am incredibly stressed already x)!

But that's pretty much everything. I did want to talk about an event that has happened that I might gate behind Episode 3 going forward because it introduced characters I'm not sure I want introduced yet but I'll discuss it in another post if I need to ^_^

Love you guys, thanks for sticking with me always. I just wanna take you all out for a nice pint o' Guinness <33

//pG

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Consider supporting the developer guys and girls.

This game is made because of you if you decide to do it.

"Deviant Post: May Wallpapers

What's this? Releasing the wallpapers during the month they're due?

Hello you guys ^_^

Okay so obviously the "big" club in the RLD is called Neon and it has always been called Neon. I had previously mentioned a few times that I was gonna have a dabble with an Autodesk product (3d modelling) to create the sign for Neon because I want that big wow moment when players finally get the chance to visit it! Now you may have looked at the first image and have spied the Neon sign in the background and be thinking "damn pG that looks dope" and yes I agree it really does but I didn't make it x)!

By pure CHANCE I found this:

Obviously I downloaded it straight away and started playing with it and honestly it's one of my favorite sets I've used thus far, I love having lights "bokeh'd" in the background of images and that bar set is absolutely abundant in beautiful emissive lights which can all be shifted in hue to give totally different vibes. Maybe Neon is a really common name for clubs and I'm just inherently unoriginal (almost certainly this) but this was such a treat to find and where I was excited about E3 and the introduction of Neon before, now I'm fired up to the max and I can't wait!

In the Neon CG we have Gina and Old Gina - before releasing E1 I changed Gina's character and re-rendered all of her scenes which I still think was a completely necessary decision. I love new Gina ^_^

The others are much of what you probably expect from the WP at this point :))

I've been away the past couple days but I'm back as of last night! I'll pop up a progress post either later today when I'm home or tomorrow that will talk more about what to expect with the Mod Shop betting game which is as per usual turning out bigger than intended.

Sending my love to all <3 x:)

//pG"

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the share limp,hope you can post description too!also for the previous posts if you can!

is that tony in the 2nd pic,?I Remember him having a beard!Regarding the reaction she gives,i dont whether she is afraid or feeling pity for the character.
Maybe she is getting in :love:.
The first image was intended to have no spoilers but that is definitely Rubbins

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
To each his own but the mere idea of that little fag Paul controlling a grown ass woman is hilarious. I mean Lisa can beat his sorry ass in a physical confrontation :ROFLMAO:
That is where blackmail comes in. To get someone or somebodies to do something for you they otherwise wouldn't do without dirt. Sure she could beat the shit out of him, but then he will post his dirt everywhere. Also nice vocabulary there dude.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That is where blackmail comes in. To get someone or somebodies to do something for you they otherwise wouldn't do without dirt. Sure she could beat the shit out of him, but then he will post his dirt everywhere. Also nice vocabulary there dude.
Personally I would like to see Lisa push Paul's face into a waste diposal unit; her loss of fingers would be a worthwhile sacrifice

My suggestion, earlier in the thread, that she should turn the tables and dominate him was a compromise

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Personally I would like to see Lisa push Paul's face into a waste diposal unit; her loss of fingers would be a worthwhile sacrifice

My suggestion, earlier in the thread, that she should turn the tables and dominate him was a compromise
You've made your dislike of the PURELY OPTIONAL Paul blackmail arc well known so I really have to ask if you don't like it then why did you choose to play it? I mean I hate guacamole but I have never felt the need to rag of places that serve it I simply don't order it. Such a simple solution :)

Reactions: TicTacPack

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You've made your dislike of the PURELY OPTIONAL Paul blackmail arc well known so I really have to ask if you don't like it then why did you choose to play it? I mean I hate guacamole but I have never felt the need to rag of places that serve it I simply don't order it. Such a simple solution :)
It's almost like you think I don't have multiple saves covering multiple paths. I play the no Paul path, I play the paul-dom path; I just think that it makes sense for a 'leveled up' Lisa to be able to dominate her young, inexperienced roommate who is all mouth, no trousers

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
It's almost like you think I don't have multiple saves covering multiple paths. I play the no Paul path, I play the paul-dom path; I just think that it makes sense for a 'leveled up' Lisa to be able to dominate her young, inexperienced roommate who is all mouth, no trousers
My point is that it's not a rational act to willingly pursue a leisure activity (in this case the Paul Blackmail arc) that you claim to not enjoy, especially when it comes to optional game content. Palegrass went out of his way to make the more divisive content in the game purely optional and easy to skip so that everyone who didn't want to see it could still be happy. Note this isn't directed at you but rather the mindset that seems to pervade not just this forum but pretty much the world as a whole lately.

Seriously, I can't understand someone who goes the extra mile to see something they don't like, especially knowing ahead of time they won't like it..... lol. Not saying that's what you did but it just brings me back to endless "OMG why did you put (insert tag of choice here) in your game/movie/novel/ect?!?, You ruined it for me!" type of posts that pollute nearly every forum dedicated to any creative endeavor everywhere lately lol.

Reactions: RedTomato

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My point is that it's not a rational act to willingly pursue a leisure activity (in this case the Paul Blackmail arc) that you claim to not enjoy, especially when it comes to optional game content. Palegrass went out of his way to make the more divisive content in the game purely optional and easy to skip so that everyone who didn't want to see it could still be happy. Note this isn't directed at you but rather the mindset that seems to pervade not just this forum but pretty much the world as a whole lately.

Seriously, I can't understand someone who goes the extra mile to see something they don't like, especially knowing ahead of time they won't like it..... lol. Not saying that's what you did but it just brings me back to endless "OMG why did you put (insert tag of choice here) in your game/movie/novel/ect?!?, You ruined it for me!" type of posts that pollute nearly every forum dedicated to any creative endeavor everywhere lately lol.
Yeah, I've seen that attitude from people on here and want to give them a bricking. My pursuit of the Paul path is based on the fact that, by time he was introduced, Lisa has already begun to be assertive rather than passive which could indicate a previously dormant dominent streak.

If it doesn't, that's fine, my kink range is more than vast enough to accomodate both Paul-dom and Lisa-dom paths.

I wouldn't want PG to spend vast amounts of time developing both routes though; whichever they feel is correct is the one we must all accept as canon.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I wouldn't want PG to spend vast amounts of time developing both routes though; whichever they feel is correct is the one we must all accept as canon.
"... is the one we must all accept as canon."

Must? I assure you, that I don't have to accept anything. Should the developer have the final say? Yes, he should. Will he have the final say? I'm pretty sure he will. Do I have to accept that final decision? No, I don't. Will I accept Lisa domming Paul? No, I won't, at least not at this stage of the game. I'll continue to play the rest of the game, and I won't piss and moan about the developer's decision (Well, perhaps a little, but not much.), but that will be the end of my interest in the Paul content.

Reactions: TicTacPack
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes