Mar 18, 2022
I don't understand why many people piss off Paul, I think he's a funny, innocuous kid. I like this path of blackmail very much and I hope it will be continued. Who wants, does not choose the path of blackmail and the problem is over. I am more bothered by the paths of lesbianism in these types of games, although thank god an affair with Viv is not forced.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I don't understand why many people piss off Paul, I think he's a funny, innocuous kid. I like this path of blackmail very much and I hope it will be continued. Who wants, does not choose the path of blackmail and the problem is over. I am more bothered by the paths of lesbianism in these types of games, although thank god an affair with Viv is not forced.
Well probably more kinky stuffs with lesbian genre is yet to come i think,!

The tutor one sure is gonna be kinda of pushing Lisa towards it!!

And also Palegrass was talking about there is another woman character to be introduced in the party!!and gonna play a main role!!

And also don't forget the teacher and photographer!!!lots of kinks and Sexy stuffs are gonna be there for sure!!!

If people are not liking the blackmail path of Paul ,i am sorry to say RIGGS is gonna be ripping you apart for sure!!!

That guy is insane and we haven't yet seen what he is capable of!!

After all the most important one i am looking forward is how Lisa Will be killing the first person in her life!!!and how she ressurrects herself from her lowest point in life!!

So so much juicy stuffs on the way!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Progress list:

-Byron Beach - 100%
-Instagram photos - 100%(?)
-Date with Viv Pt1 - 100%
-Date with Viv Pt2 - 100%
-Moddy's Gathering Outros - 40%~
-Harassment events - 0%
-Visiting Jo - 0%
-Council2 - 0%

Mod Shop Betting game:
-MSCheating1 Route 1 - 100%
-MSCheating1 Route 2 - 100%~
-MSCheating2 Route 1 - 0%
-MSCheating2 Route 2 - 0%
-MSSharing1 Route 1 - 25%
-MSSharing1 Route 2 - 0%
-MSSharing2 Route 1 - 0%
-MSSharing2 Route 2 - 0%
Patreon May 7.png Patreon May 5.png Patreon May 6.png

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
My suggestion is that any discussion of patches for prohibited content should not be discussed on the open forum but rather through the PM feature. I'm not gonna name any names, but there are quite a few modders out there that might be receptive to a pm from a dev or better yet a duly appointed representative of a dev who might have had the opportunity to drop some lines of code on the way to the supermarket.
My intrigue is peaked.. I actually have a scene I'd LOVE to make for this patch but it is well outside the bounds of the holy ToS and I'm just so spooked about losing my wee Patreon page lol ^_^

the idea for "dominating" paul is great I think,
like the first we all know LISA concept from beginning is from innocenent girl to "wild" girl...

but maybe from people what you reply is, we can assume for more content corrupts or events. before paul event.
so since u the develop, after dominating paul, we can share and talk again about event/corrupt for LISA

Sorry english not my native language
It was just a wee passing thought ^_^ if there were to be any domming Paul then it'd have to be a separate route :)

I think Lisa in the future will be subjected to far worse things than lesbian photos is just a guess of course.
God I hope so! xD

I think mine got glitched somewhere along the way.
Exhibitionist says no more content.
3 Credit list all say End of content
Bathhouse say visit the bathhouse in Renshire still (been there about 30 times clicking on everything,even had the sauna scene) Walkthrough says to go into the private bath west of the 3 circles and a girl will be there (I assume they meant east) and can't go into the sauna again or go into the shared bath

Went to Albiss and clicked on the board, chose the bottom option (can't remember what it said) but no quest showed up in log and can't click on it till whatever quest isn't showing is finished.

Can't do Gina's quest because I can't do Marcus's or Rubbin's quests without completing the quest that doesn't exist above.
Byron End of content
Aoife just says continue story, but I can't get into West District.
Can't go into bar in town center or to Theos anymore
The teacher in the classroom asked me about doing photoshoots, I accepted, no quest, no clue when where or how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone tell me what I'm missing, or is it just glitched?

Edit: I see where the glitch is now. The last option was for Club Neon, which you can't get to in this version since you need exhibitionist level 3. So I have to start all over again :cry:
I am a bit lost as to where you are mate, if you haven't reached West District yet then you have a ton of content left ^_^

To get into West District you gotta trigger Sharon to come home with Paul:

1: Have you visited Gina's house yet?
2: Have you completed all of the content at Theo's?

If you have both of these done then goto the 1F of Lisa's house at night to continue the game, Sharon will come home and Aoife will call you the next day unlocking the West District <3

Oh and I should mention that choosing Neon in the Albiss hub shouldn't break anything, you just can't access it yet (because I haven't made it yet xD)

We are going to see this in the next updates? :oops:
No but maybe one day ^_^!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Dev's pfp has made me think there should be a scenario where Lisa can groupie cus her favorite band came to town for a concert, a girl getting invited to backstage by a band they love is p much the ultimate pass irl.

Reactions: NaiOo

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Now somebody peaked my interest in the Paul scenario. Originally, just skipping the Paul events due to the Blackmail seemed to be the only road I could take. Blackmail like some other tags I always considered a weak plot point. Than thinking about it, to much "playtime for Lisa would be missed".

Lisa dominating Paul is something more along my lines of playing a strong Lisa. Now that is ultimately what I'm looking from a FP. A STRONG FP that has no fear of various types of sex and actually enjoys it. Sort of like Sharon :) !

Not expecting PaleGrass to change his story, just a minor thought. Throw enough crap against the wall, something might stick. :unsure:

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Now somebody peaked my interest in the Paul scenario. Originally, just skipping the Paul events due to the Blackmail seemed to be the only road I could take. Blackmail like some other tags I always considered a weak plot point. Than thinking about it, to much "playtime for Lisa would be missed".

Lisa dominating Paul is something more along my lines of playing a strong Lisa. Now that is ultimately what I'm looking from a FP. A STRONG FP that has no fear of various types of sex and actually enjoys it. Sort of like Sharon :) !

Not expecting PaleGrass to change his story, just a minor thought. Throw enough crap against the wall, something might stick. :unsure:
Pale said it have to be a separate route if it were to happen.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I really enjoy this game so much...
But i think that the game need more scene with the actual plot, without to progress the main quest..., like more of the tutor, more with the bastard in the house, more in the hot tub, more in the hotel, etc..., but for the momento i give the game 9.5/10 <3

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
I really enjoy this game so much...
But i think that the game need more scene with the actual plot, without to progress the main quest..., like more of the tutor, more with the bastard in the house, more in the hot tub, more in the hotel, etc..., but for the momento i give the game 9.5/10 <3
Yes, I totally agree with you. Some increasing groping stuff maybe in the subway etc. That's what I really like in RPGM games.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

28 of may 2022
HELLOOOO! :D

How are you all? ^_^ I was away last weekend but I've been hard at work all week and it's been really productive, I've made solid progress on the upcoming update with most of my focus being on the Mod Shop!

Okay let's get into the specifics of the "betting game" as I feel it's a little misleading calling it that. So it isn't poker or anything quite so tense, instead it's a light-hearted "game" the Mod Shop crew will play in a lot of the shop's content going forward. The best way I can explain this I think is through an example:

Let's say Danny leaves to grab lunch and Moddy "bets" Lisa on what Danny brings back to eat and let's say in this example Danny always eats the same two meals at work. The player will have the choice of two options, one being correct and the other obviously incorrect. I'm hoping that it'll create a nice sense of replayability to see and unlock all of the scenes. The first scene in each route will happen automatically but after it's been seen the player will be able to select which of the scenes they wish to see which of course will depend on who is working in the Mod Shop that day ^_^

These scenes are character dependent, ROUTE dependent and also have 2 scenes per instance of the game so it is a mountain of work. These will all be repeatable of course and as always if the player is on the MS Sharing Route then the counterpart scenes on the MS Cheating route and vice versa will be unlocked in the Recollection Room for your viewing pleasure :)

Like I mentioned this whole concept will be an ongoing project in the coming episodes and there is plenty of room for more additions so if you think of a cool idea you'd like to see don't be shy and drop a comment or message me with it and maybe we can work something in! :D

Alright so that's the overview of the Mod Shop - I think it's wise to break the Mod Shop into different parts in the progress sheet because of how large the whole project is in terms of CG size - the first cheating route scene has already been completed and it's around 100 CG (it is larger than the others as it's an introduction).

Progress list:

-Byron Beach - 100%
-Instagram photos - 100%(?)
-Date with Viv Pt1 - 100%
-Date with Viv Pt2 - 100%
-Moddy's Gathering Outros - 40%~
-Harassment events - 0%
-Visiting Jo - 0%
-Council2 - 0%

Mod Shop Betting game:
-MSCheating1 Route 1 - 100%
-MSCheating1 Route 2 - 100%~
-MSCheating2 Route 1 - 0%
-MSCheating2 Route 2 - 0%
-MSSharing1 Route 1 - 25%
-MSSharing1 Route 2 - 0%
-MSSharing2 Route 1 - 0%
-MSSharing2 Route 2 - 0%

It is a crazy amount of work for an update. I really, REALLY believed was gonna be smaller than previous updates because it doesn't have much story content at all but it's absolutely inundated with sexy fun so hopefully it will be well received by you all :)

The good news is that all of Viv's content is completed, it just has to be implemented into RPGM. I'm gonna try to wrap up as many CG as I can by the first week of June then move across to RPGM to put it all together after that, as I mentioned in a previous post there is a LOT of RPGM stuff to do in this patch so bare with me if I can't cram everything in for a mid June release, anything that I miss will be released shortly after :)

You might be wondering where Paul is on the list - I've taken a break from working on that scene as I'm still very much up in the air as to where I'm taking the whole Paul series. If his content isn't in the Alpha it will be included in the Beta. I just need to be certain that I'm doing things right :)

I've been a little under the weather this past couple of days but feeling a good bit better today - so while I was resting instead of watching TV or something I spent my time really fleshing out the intricacies of the story right up until the final scenes - not only dialogue notes but how I'm gonna "direct" the whole storytelling aspect of it and I think I've landed on some really awesome scenes which I'm certain will excite and bewilder all of you ^_^ the latter half of the game will be tense, it will be difficult but ultimately it will be rewarding. Obviously this is a role playing game and the story is told through Lisa's eyes at all times and I haven't ever deviated from this framework but to sell the ending as powerfully as I can I have one series of scenes that will be "silently" seen almost like a mini cutscene until a flashback right at the end of the game where a big reveal happens. Doing it this way doesn't break the usual format of the game but it will keep the players in the dark to some degree - it may not even be notable to some of you until it's revisited right at the end of the game! This is of course all just planning for the future as we haven't even reached the half way mark yet or even close it honestly ^_^

With all of the sexy fun in this update, the party in the next and then the update following that will be RLD & Neon focused there's a lot to be excited for in the coming releases!!

Well that's my brain explosion for today! I hope you're all having a brilliant weekend so far <3

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes