Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
For me too pool/hot tub ..since Paul can use the same location to tease lisa with his friends and Tell nasty to his friends what has Lisa been doing with her Other BF(Byron)....and also why not some ramp walk or photoshoot(not a professional) with different skimpy bikini and made to do some lewd poses with Paul's buddies in it!

Kinda a teaser like on what kind of things are gonna happen in a real photoshoot with her teacher or With Riggs

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone send v 2.65 Game Download link
Palegrass (The game's Developer) will release it here once the Patreon exclusive period is over.... if you want the updates as soon as they are release then you need to support him on Patreon. No one will release the game here before it's available for the general public so quit asking.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
KITCHEN!!!! There's something really intimate and naughty about getting frisky in the kitchen. Maybe she goes to make him her best cup of coffee and Byron follows.... Let the kitchen heat up!

Just my take...
Cheers.
Of course agree having sex in Kitchen for lovers is really some Great and Kinky experience too!

So my choice is kitchen can be used for Byron and hottub or pool can be used for Paul and his friends!!!

Reactions: Gradel1095

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I suggest lisas bedroom cause there hasnt been any scenes there
It's a seriously too much used trope of having sex in bedroom and In jayce party i hope a lot of routes main scenes are gonna happen in closed doors!(so don't worry mate Bedroom scenes are coming up but not in Lisa's Room though)..

..just my opinion!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes