hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone please explain whether this patch also includes some actual new content, or is it just bug fixes? Can't read such long posts. Me bad english.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
i have a Main Quest: Exhibitionism

Objectives: "No more exhibitionism levels in E2Ch2 0.5"

But i have 2.62 version.. what am I doing wrong?

serenity1

Jul 17, 2020
Hello Masters!, I'm having problem with Byron and the Instagram Quest. I already unlocked all of the instagram post and yet I can't seem to trigger to complete this. Only these events are locked and everything is finished. Do I need to start a new game?
Thank you
I'm using android

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hello Masters!, I'm having problem with Byron and the Instagram Quest. I already unlocked all of the instagram post and yet I can't seem to trigger to complete this. Only these events are locked and everything is finished. Do I need to start a new game?
Thank you
I'm using android
I don't know the android version. But first go to the recollection room, go to the Byron event and click on the figure, it will give a hint window about what you need to do to activate it, Maybe some quest or task is missing.

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);
I tried to do this but I am not a native speaker so I didn't understand what to do can someone explain to me more throughly?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes