46n2

Jun 29, 2021
It's cool to hear that someone likes Jo! I dunno if she's had much love at all so far ^_^
The depth of this game is astounding. I thought I'd chewed into enough of it by the initial 3way to leave a review. Since doing so I've discovered that Choices matter plenty and the Dev is thorough and invested enough to afford the player a payoff (of some sort) no matter what avenue you choose, organically and consistent with that choice, in even many seemingly insignificant scenarios.

As a result? I myself am wholly invested in Lisa and the believability of her adventure.

The immersion, is further stimulated (and alive) due to the variety of personalities (and dynamics) available around her. There is no singular character I'm following it for - other than Lisa herself. And yet all of them are inherently important to why I find her so compelling. I mostly KNOW her, through them.

So Palegress... don't you ever cheat yourSELF out of knowing why you've done all that. Nor assume that any particular character is not suiting and/or supporting the story/MC in the way you've meant them to. They are.

Just keep right on throwing all that effort in there, mate. Be belief.

It's the difference between YOUR game. And, as far as I can tell, literally every single other offering out there.

-I think Jo is a kick. And I can see where she might be entirely necessary to the core of Lisa breaking free (which in itself is a reason for me to find her plenty attractive beyond even the model itself).

No doubt about that, brother.

-cheers

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Only thing of this game i want to see changed if possible is to make it more clear when the game as far is finished. For the rest imo one, so not, the best vn/game there is for the past year

Reactions: LiMp17

Mourka

Dec 31, 2021
Hi guys

I just finshied everyting in 2.6.2 version. Well not everything I went with the sharing path.

The one path that is just made me uneasy was the Paul blackmail. it did not seem there was enough for the MC to cave and, well he is just such a wimp and so sadistic. I went back and avoided that path.

Is the blackmail path popular with the rest of you?

Just curious.
paul route my favorite part of game atm others are good to like camping trip though

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys

I just finshied everyting in 2.6.2 version. Well not everything I went with the sharing path.

The one path that is just made me uneasy was the Paul blackmail. it did not seem there was enough for the MC to cave and, well he is just such a wimp and so sadistic. I went back and avoided that path.

Is the blackmail path popular with the rest of you?

Just curious.
I avoid that route too.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Please post the description too mate !

Hi everyone, first and foremost apologies for not uploading anything for almost 2 weeks I haven't been on my PC at all this past few days and haven't had any time to work on the game for over a week. I'm absolutely fine, I've just had something to see to.

I actually had a drafted post half written over a week ago and I'll reference it to fill out this post but the notable info is that the update is absolutely going to be delayed and I genuinely hate having to bring anything but the most joyful news in these posts but there's just nothing I can do about it :( The drafted post was actually gonna mention that I was concerned that an August deadline might be missed and that was before I lost 4 full days of work and 2/3 evenings. I'll just post a snippet of that draft:

--

"Man last week I was feeling the pressure weighing in but now I'm all but crushed by it :d I'm almost certain that this update will be slightly delayed, the RPGM work has been taking an awful lot longer than I expected it to. Most events in the game run as a slideshow so inserting Show Picture, Move Picture, Flashes, Sound Effects & Text is the majority of what I do. This is pretty streamlined work for the most part with some testing at the end for general flow, formatting and typos. This update on the other hand has a sizeable amount of transparent images which leaves the RPGM ui in the background, not only that but there is a lot of the events that are "told" through the RPGM sprites so it's a sort of mix between the usual slideshow but also a non-cg cutscene of sorts.

The events in this update are also significantly more complex than almost every other event in the game in that most of them have several tiers of progression, things like greyed out choices with several different pre-requisites look simple at their face but when combined into a thousand line event they quickly become difficult to keep track of. Stack that on top of skip functionality for not only the CGs but also the RPGM sprite work which are always triggered by variables & switches have to be tested very carefully to avoid stalls which I've been painfully going over this past week ^_^ Obviously because we're still in the early-mid stages of the game these events are limited to some degree but foundationally the groundwork is set and adding to the events in future should be considerably easier.

I was working on the Queue event for about 8 hours~, it took almost an entire day off and that event is in total 27 CG / 8 per outfit. Then I moved onto the Byron Coffee events and that took several days to finish and those events only total 28 CG including variants. Currently there are an additional 317 CG but I haven't added Paul's scene to the folder yet as it's not finished but it will add surplus of another 100. I haven't event started Theo's RPGM work yet and it is by far the most complicated scene that the game has had to date."

--

I will note that I think that this patch in particular isn't worth hyping up. Realistically it's 2 larger scenes in Paul & Viv then the rest is of no consequence or real intrigue. I do however think this patch is necessary so ripping off the band-aid to set the stones for future updates in a B patch is worth it :) I'm just as per usual concerned with there being a large let down within the community.

I had also planned a poll regarding Paul's Route but after thinking on this new idea all week I've decided to go ahead with it. Basically Paul's (specifically his blackmail route) route will now be accessible in two ways:

1: Cheating with Viv
2: Cheating with Byron (and letting him in)

#2 is obviously the new addition here, it was hinted at the end of the Byron Beach scenario that Byron now knows where Lisa lives and would come visit her sometime. Lisa also states that it'd be kinda "wild" to invite him over and is leaning into the idea herself. This situation is quite clearly a perfect setup for Paul getting blackmail material. I've spent way too many hours going through the early Renshire notes of Sharon & Viv's youth to try to fit something in to fit those that didn't pursue the Viv Romance path but it's just too convoluted already without tossing more gasoline on the fire ^_^

Because Paul's route has some groundwork already I obviously want to get the Byron scene completed before moving forward too, it'll also take some tailoring to RPGM events and likely a whole new set of CG for the first Paul scene in his room. I already have these noted to-do for the 2.70 patch.

Anyway I gotta go get ready for work zz, I will grind my fingers to the bone to have this update ready within the next week or 2. Let me know what you guys think about the Byron idea! Thanks everyone, I hope you're all happy and well <3

//pG

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020

Hi everyone, first and foremost apologies for not uploading anything for almost 2 weeks I haven't been on my PC at all this past few days and haven't had any time to work on the game for over a week. I'm absolutely fine, I've just had something to see to.

I actually had a drafted post half written over a week ago and I'll reference it to fill out this post but the notable info is that the update is absolutely going to be delayed and I genuinely hate having to bring anything but the most joyful news in these posts but there's just nothing I can do about it :( The drafted post was actually gonna mention that I was concerned that an August deadline might be missed and that was before I lost 4 full days of work and 2/3 evenings. I'll just post a snippet of that draft:

--

"Man last week I was feeling the pressure weighing in but now I'm all but crushed by it :d I'm almost certain that this update will be slightly delayed, the RPGM work has been taking an awful lot longer than I expected it to. Most events in the game run as a slideshow so inserting Show Picture, Move Picture, Flashes, Sound Effects & Text is the majority of what I do. This is pretty streamlined work for the most part with some testing at the end for general flow, formatting and typos. This update on the other hand has a sizeable amount of transparent images which leaves the RPGM ui in the background, not only that but there is a lot of the events that are "told" through the RPGM sprites so it's a sort of mix between the usual slideshow but also a non-cg cutscene of sorts.

The events in this update are also significantly more complex than almost every other event in the game in that most of them have several tiers of progression, things like greyed out choices with several different pre-requisites look simple at their face but when combined into a thousand line event they quickly become difficult to keep track of. Stack that on top of skip functionality for not only the CGs but also the RPGM sprite work which are always triggered by variables & switches have to be tested very carefully to avoid stalls which I've been painfully going over this past week ^_^ Obviously because we're still in the early-mid stages of the game these events are limited to some degree but foundationally the groundwork is set and adding to the events in future should be considerably easier.

I was working on the Queue event for about 8 hours~, it took almost an entire day off and that event is in total 27 CG / 8 per outfit. Then I moved onto the Byron Coffee events and that took several days to finish and those events only total 28 CG including variants. Currently there are an additional 317 CG but I haven't added Paul's scene to the folder yet as it's not finished but it will add surplus of another 100. I haven't event started Theo's RPGM work yet and it is by far the most complicated scene that the game has had to date."

--

I will note that I think that this patch in particular isn't worth hyping up. Realistically it's 2 larger scenes in Paul & Viv then the rest is of no consequence or real intrigue. I do however think this patch is necessary so ripping off the band-aid to set the stones for future updates in a B patch is worth it :) I'm just as per usual concerned with there being a large let down within the community.

I had also planned a poll regarding Paul's Route but after thinking on this new idea all week I've decided to go ahead with it. Basically Paul's (specifically his blackmail route) route will now be accessible in two ways:

1: Cheating with Viv
2: Cheating with Byron (and letting him in)

#2 is obviously the new addition here, it was hinted at the end of the Byron Beach scenario that Byron now knows where Lisa lives and would come visit her sometime. Lisa also states that it'd be kinda "wild" to invite him over and is leaning into the idea herself. This situation is quite clearly a perfect setup for Paul getting blackmail material. I've spent way too many hours going through the early Renshire notes of Sharon & Viv's youth to try to fit something in to fit those that didn't pursue the Viv Romance path but it's just too convoluted already without tossing more gasoline on the fire ^_^

Because Paul's route has some groundwork already I obviously want to get the Byron scene completed before moving forward too, it'll also take some tailoring to RPGM events and likely a whole new set of CG for the first Paul scene in his room. I already have these noted to-do for the 2.70 patch.

Anyway I gotta go get ready for work zz, I will grind my fingers to the bone to have this update ready within the next week or 2. Let me know what you guys think about the Byron idea! Thanks everyone, I hope you're all happy and well <3

//pG
Man I've fapped to that Byron train scene at least 50 times since the last update. And counting

I don't mind waiting an extra fortnight for the fap material I'll use the rest of the year lmao

Godspeed PG but dont stress yourself!

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
LISA makes fapping much more possible not for the scenes itself... but the situations LISA is put under and the way she tackles her curiosity... but most importantly PaleGrass has nailed something that most games lack. Her expressions.

This is a beautiful game ... take your time PaleGrass, don't rush your creativity.
Excited for the update.

Cheers.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game is one of the few fappable games recently released on this forum.

All the rest of "adult" games are a fest of nonsense romance, fantasy, combat, sci-fi and other bullshit that have nothing to do with eroticism, where sex scenes are merely a checkbox exercise represented with few images.

Long live to Lisa

Last edited:

bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Palegrass: just some constructive advice. You may want to consider dropping the whole multiple outfit thing, which is going to cause you to render multiple times and maybe even duplicate scripts just for those differences. I think most folks would prefer more main content vs more outfits and we'd be ok with single points in the story where the outfit changes permanently or for a single event (like in Office Wife for example). Just my own thought! Keep it up.

Xander Jones

Mar 9, 2018
I am playing the unofficial renpy version, after camping trip there is a hottub mission, I am unable to find out that pool location. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes