Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Haha,then you really need to wait for jayce Party for a very spicy update!!but you need to wait for 2-3 months i hope!
I think it will take longer end of the month 2.65 (Ex Beta) should come out, then after a few months v.2.70 should come out, but Jayce's party, PaleGrass had said it was v.2.80 estimated in 5/6 months. v2.80 is the Jayce's party

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I think it will take longer end of the month 2.65 (Ex Beta) should come out, then after a few months v.2.70 should come out, but Jayce's party, PaleGrass had said it was v.2.80 estimated in 5/6 months. v2.80 is the Jayce's party
I hope Jayce Party gets released by the end of this year like between Christmas and New year!!won't it be the greatest gift Palegrass gives us for 2023?

Reactions: Shackie

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I hope Jayce Party gets released by the end of this year like between Christmas and New year!!won't it be the greatest gift Palegrass gives us for 2023?
I put together the Aug 02..and the Aug 17. post , this was the situation twenty days ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-62-palegrass.86725/post-8677700
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-62-palegrass.86725/post-8785779
2.65:
Crazy Cat Lady - Done
George 1 Done
Mick 1 Done
Delivery 1 Done
Danny Forest 1 Done
MS Cheat 1 Done
MS Cheat 2 Done
MS Sharing 1 Done
Grope Training 1-3 Done
Laptop Done
Byron Coffee 1-3 Done
Kwang Ho Intro Done
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events 60 %
Theos 1%
Consequences 2 Done
Queue Done
Jo Kho 100%
VivD Overnight 100%
Date with Paul Home 30%
Paul END1 Done

2.70~:
Theos - 2 events 0%
Council Connor 0%
Danny Forest 2 30%
Moddys Gather Outros 60%
MS Sharing 2 10%
Massage ?
Consequences 1 10%
Great Sage's Hat 5%
Construction 10%
Bathhouse ?
1CG Harassers (I dunno how many but a few) ?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I hope so too, partly because everyone gets more fuck on New Year's Eve (at least in mind). :ROFLMAO:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I hope it's gonna be the biggest update after the first release of Lisa!!there are lots of routes and I can't wait to see what Lisa is gonna Go through in it!!!

Plus i think there will be the choice for consumption of drugs or not!!based upon that i think it eventually branch out to different routes and scenes!!!

I hope Palegrass gives equal importance to each routes with a proper buildup and Plenty of foreplay!(anal play too)

After seeing the camping trip i do have hope that Palegrass is definitely gonna do a great job for sure!!(but hope he adds a lot of sexual tease without disrupting the flow of the scenes at the same time being exciting and hoping it does not end soon)

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys

I just finshied everyting in 2.6.2 version. Well not everything I went with the sharing path.

The one path that is just made me uneasy was the Paul blackmail. it did not seem there was enough for the MC to cave and, well he is just such a wimp and so sadistic. I went back and avoided that path.

Is the blackmail path popular with the rest of you?

Just curious.

Reactions: alexferno

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The one path that is just made me uneasy was the Paul blackmail. it did not seem there was enough for the MC to cave and, well he is just such a wimp and so sadistic.
There are actually several strong reasons for the MC to give in, but most of them are currently in the subtext, and not adequately stated in the dialogue. I think that will probably change in the future.

The blackmail path is loved by some and hated by others. I, for one, am enjoying it very much.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi guys

I just finshied everyting in 2.6.2 version. Well not everything I went with the sharing path.

The one path that is just made me uneasy was the Paul blackmail. it did not seem there was enough for the MC to cave and, well he is just such a wimp and so sadistic. I went back and avoided that path.

Just curious.
With Paul, things are uncomfortable... but there's no light without the dark. I hope LISA experiences full range of emotions thus making her character development stronger. I can't wait to see what her arc is going to be in this plot.
Cheers.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
With Paul, things are uncomfortable... but there's no light without the dark. I hope LISA experiences full range of emotions thus making her character development stronger. I can't wait to see what her arc is going to be in this plot.
Cheers.
I don't know whether Paul route will have big impact on the main storyline!!but there is a really hard hitting plot points in the main arc where Lisa has to rise or mature herself to save her loved ones!!(in my view of the future story)

Tony and his men are really gonna be a nightmare for Lisa ,when compared to Paul,Paul is nothing!

Palegrass has kept bad guys in the shadows or yet to reveal in the storyline ,i m waiting to see what their real calibre is!(and hope Lisa will be learning a lot from them)

I think we aren't yet at that stage but hope it will happen in 5.xx,6.xx where we won't be seeing naive Lisa anymore!

Reactions: LiMp17 and Geko1711

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I don't know whether Paul route will have big impact on the main storyline!!but there is a really hard hitting plot points in the main arc where Lisa has to rise or mature herself to save her loved ones!!(in my view of the future story)

Tony and his men are really gonna be a nightmare for Lisa ,when compared to Paul,Paul is nothing!

Palegrass has kept bad guys in the shadows or yet to reveal in the storyline ,i m waiting to see what their real calibre is!(and hope Lisa will be learning a lot from them)

I think we aren't yet at that stage but hope it will happen in 5.xx,6.xx where we won't be seeing naive Lisa anymore!
I agree. There are Demons in Renshire... One got shot. This might be a stretch but she might end up joining the law enforcement. Her being protective towards Aiofe to a point where she was ready to do whatever necessary to help, will push her into doing something horrible. Dont know... just a stretch.... excited for the update...
Cheers.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes