FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What's the Resident Post?

Good morning everyone!! ^_^!

I've had a pretty weird week but I have at the very least managed to squeeze in plenty of work! xD My flat mate moved out last week then moved straight back in again a few days later. I had just got over the initial "this place feels kinda empty now" and he's back through the door lol! Not that I mind of course, it's nothing but a pleasure living under the same roof as him. ANYWAY!

Who the f*** is Daisy? Daisy is a vibrant little beach lover with zero inhibitions. Lisa can run into Daisy right from the start of the game. She, like many of the new characters in this patch will exist only within the confines of her events (Theo's bar).

We have some characters in the game currently that exist outside of the main story arcs - a good example being Byron. I mentioned Mick & George in the previous post who have a collective of about 20CG total (for now) who will also only exist in their events and have no real crossover with anything else and it will be much the same for the characters in Theo's of which there are many but the main one who Lisa "hangs with" is Daisy.

I have spent every second I had spare this entire week working on this scene in Theo's and I still have so much left to do. My typical workflow begins with writing a list of events that need put together for a patch and if they're not directly pertinent to the story; I'll write a brief outline of what/where they are and what the general flow is. This time I've taken a totally different approach - this scene has a 5200 character notepad file (ty xD) detailing everything from dialogue to functionality. I was really in some kind of turbulent brainstorm when I was thinking of how the event would play out and some of the "events" that would take place in it and I just hammered on the keyboard until it dried up. Another difference is that I typically write stuff like this in work so as to alleviate more time at home to Daz / RPGM but this whole document was written in really no time at all sitting in front of my home PC. It's all a bit alien to me but I think a good thing has come out of it :)

It's unlike any other scene in the game but in a good way, it's definitely one of the more interesting scenes. It follows a completely new format that you might have seen present in other perhaps older games where you're given a list of choices that open into other small scenes, all of which are locked behind some constraint whether it be clothing, deviancy or exhibitionism level. This scene again happens in Theo's - currently at night only. The event is sort of a hint & a nod at what's to come in 3.X where Lisa runs into our resident hyper girl; Daisy who Lisa can choose to spend some time with. They can drink, chat and even be a little mischievous around the bar together. Flirt with some married men, make fun of the drunkards, tease a couple of shy guys, etc. It's another light hearted fun event with some sexy fun that will inevitably lead to more sexy fun ^_^
There are only currently two variations based on Deviancy level (others for clothing) in the scene being "Low Dev / First Time" and "Low/Mid Dev" with the latter being where we are in Lisa's progression but I hope you guys get a good idea of where it's headed as we enter Mid deviancy & beyond in 3.0. I daresay everyone playing the game is stat maxed so the "progressions" element of the event will be a little lost until 3.X but it'll be a nice thing to return to later ^_^
Like I mentioned this event has taken me all week and I still have much of my 5200 characters to go lol! It's been a very complicated scene to put together because of how many characters per CG are being posed and correctly lit (there are a total of 18 characters including Lisa currently in the bar); one day I only managed to complete 3 CG because of their complexity but overall I really think it's been worthwhile and will continue to be as we ramp up Lisa's "levels."

One last note on the Theo's scene is that there are some "hidden" elements of the scenes that won't be blatantly obvious but the solutions will be added to the little drawer by Lisa's desk under the hidden options from Episode 1 :)

I know this B patch is taking a lot longer than usual but I just want to get everything done now and not have to revisit "Episode 2" content later down the line. I want to put that era behind and move into 3.X without anything stuck at the back of my head. When this patch is inevitably ready I'll be releasing it to Patrons / Subscribers only for the first few days just to make sure it's all working as intended. It is as mentioned before a larger B patch than usual and releasing publicly with the potential for bugs sounds like a headache I'm just not interested in ^_^

OH and assuming I don't forget I'll be shipping the local save files in this patch too, I'll explain how to transfer saves in the update post and hopefully that'll mean you won't need to keep your old game versions or worry about deleting them accidentally as your saves will function much like a Ren'Py game :))

Alright since I receive about 10 release date queries per day (a little exaggeration perhaps :d) I'll slam something rough now.. let's say AUGUST. I know this is a cop out answer but I'll at least guarantee you guys a release this month. I can't promise that this will be the last patch before I move onto Jayce's Party because I just still have so much I want to include. One thing I really need to finish is the Paul scene because I daresay it's one that many are eager to see so once I finish off this Theo's event I'll redirect all of my efforts to finishing that. If I get his scene finished and everything shipped into RPGM quickly enough I'll release that as 2.65 or something until I finish the remainder. It just means that any updates after this will ONLY contain mini events and probably won't be worth downloading and I don't wanna bait you guys with new versions constantly without something substantial ^_^

I'm genuinely looking forward to making all of these smaller scenes in RPGM, especially the Theo's scene. I know it's gonna be a headache with greyed out choices, unlocks, clothing / dev / exhibitionism alt CGs peppered all over it, etc - it's for sure gonna be complicated but I'm an old man and enjoy a good puzzle :cool: ^_^!
I'm also looking forward to getting this patch done and out of the way because I wanna take a couple of days to play more Sekiro!! :)!!

A final note and something I've spoken to a few of you very briefly about is that I've been writing another story. I've been compiling a list of things that have caught my eye or grabbed my attention online and offline for a while now and while in work I've been noodling some of these loose strings together into a fictional world. I can't stress enough just how different it is to Lisa. It's almost horror-esque how the universe is shaped and some of the themes present in it. I've also been bookmarking a plethora of Daz products that could potentially be used.
It's still very early days and I haven't begun writing the details of the actual plot yet, just a brief outline. I don't even know if the MC is to be male / female or even both yet. Lisa is still many many moons away from completion, in fact it's still many moons away from the halfway point so this might seem a little early to be thinking about the next project but I think it's the perfect time. If I have a fully understood and working story with all of the characters written before I even start development it will definitely influence how the game's structured right from the get go and that's a tremendous advantage imo.
The working title at least for now is "Where the sky meets the sea" which is a reference to a ceremony performed in the city where the story begins.

Anyway I won't be starting any development on another project until Lisa is complete. Writing stories is at the very least a way to ease my boredom in the tedium of my workplace but hopefully one day it can be realized into another game for all of us to enjoy ^_^

Hope you all had an awesome weekend. Another heatwave is hitting us here atm but it's honestly so nice, I hope you're all enjoying some nice weather too :) <3 x

//pG

1660074269385.png 1660074287098.png 1660074306778.png 1660074323127.png

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Hi developer i have some suggestion scene with Paul, i think i didnt like she have been humilated by Paul because how can a big girl can be humiliated by young boy, at least make she have a choice to be humilated by them or to be dominated toward them, but the point she action toward young boys is she can be whatever she want it. Maybe that can be more hot story if like that, how she can control about her lust toward young boys.
Humiliated by older guys it's OK but by young boy i think u will rethink again before the story goes far.
Before that i realy2 like how beautiful lisa's figure u have made.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
how can a big girl can be humiliated by young boy
Blackmail. Or physical force, if it came to that. But it doesn't have to come to that, because blackmail is enough.

at least make she have a choice to be humilated by them or to be dominated toward them,
I assume that you mean "dominant toward them." She has a choice, submit to the blackmail or don't. If she goes along with the blackmail, then that's her choice, and what happens after that is no longer up to her.

but the point she action toward young boys is she can be whatever she want it.
No, that's exactly not the point of a blackmail story arc. The point is that it can be whatever they (the young boys) want it to be.

Humiliated by older guys it's OK but by young boy i think u will rethink again before the story goes far.
I think that PaleGrass has already rethought the blackmail story arc a couple of times. I doubt that he'll rethink it again. Of course, I don't speak for him, but I would be really surprised.

And since it sounds like you're actually calling for a reworking of the scenes which have already been completed for that storyline, I'm even more confident that it's not going to happen.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

I've had a pretty weird week but I have at the very least managed to squeeze in plenty of work! xD My flat mate moved out last week then moved straight back in again a few days later. I had just got over the initial "this place feels kinda empty now" and he's back through the door lol! Not that I mind of course, it's nothing but a pleasure living under the same roof as him. ANYWAY!

Who the f*** is Daisy? Daisy is a vibrant little beach lover with zero inhibitions. Lisa can run into Daisy right from the start of the game. She, like many of the new characters in this patch will exist only within the confines of her events (Theo's bar).

We have some characters in the game currently that exist outside of the main story arcs - a good example being Byron. I mentioned Mick & George in the previous post who have a collective of about 20CG total (for now) who will also only exist in their events and have no real crossover with anything else and it will be much the same for the characters in Theo's of which there are many but the main one who Lisa "hangs with" is Daisy.

I have spent every second I had spare this entire week working on this scene in Theo's and I still have so much left to do. My typical workflow begins with writing a list of events that need put together for a patch and if they're not directly pertinent to the story; I'll write a brief outline of what/where they are and what the general flow is. This time I've taken a totally different approach - this scene has a 5200 character notepad file (ty xD) detailing everything from dialogue to functionality. I was really in some kind of turbulent brainstorm when I was thinking of how the event would play out and some of the "events" that would take place in it and I just hammered on the keyboard until it dried up. Another difference is that I typically write stuff like this in work so as to alleviate more time at home to Daz / RPGM but this whole document was written in really no time at all sitting in front of my home PC. It's all a bit alien to me but I think a good thing has come out of it :)

It's unlike any other scene in the game but in a good way, it's definitely one of the more interesting scenes. It follows a completely new format that you might have seen present in other perhaps older games where you're given a list of choices that open into other small scenes, all of which are locked behind some constraint whether it be clothing, deviancy or exhibitionism level. This scene again happens in Theo's - currently at night only. The event is sort of a hint & a nod at what's to come in 3.X where Lisa runs into our resident hyper girl; Daisy who Lisa can choose to spend some time with. They can drink, chat and even be a little mischievous around the bar together. Flirt with some married men, make fun of the drunkards, tease a couple of shy guys, etc. It's another light hearted fun event with some sexy fun that will inevitably lead to more sexy fun ^_^
There are only currently two variations based on Deviancy level (others for clothing) in the scene being "Low Dev / First Time" and "Low/Mid Dev" with the latter being where we are in Lisa's progression but I hope you guys get a good idea of where it's headed as we enter Mid deviancy & beyond in 3.0. I daresay everyone playing the game is stat maxed so the "progressions" element of the event will be a little lost until 3.X but it'll be a nice thing to return to later ^_^
Like I mentioned this event has taken me all week and I still have much of my 5200 characters to go lol! It's been a very complicated scene to put together because of how many characters per CG are being posed and correctly lit (there are a total of 18 characters including Lisa currently in the bar); one day I only managed to complete 3 CG because of their complexity but overall I really think it's been worthwhile and will continue to be as we ramp up Lisa's "levels."

One last note on the Theo's scene is that there are some "hidden" elements of the scenes that won't be blatantly obvious but the solutions will be added to the little drawer by Lisa's desk under the hidden options from Episode 1 :)

I know this B patch is taking a lot longer than usual but I just want to get everything done now and not have to revisit "Episode 2" content later down the line. I want to put that era behind and move into 3.X without anything stuck at the back of my head. When this patch is inevitably ready I'll be releasing it to Patrons / Subscribers only for the first few days just to make sure it's all working as intended. It is as mentioned before a larger B patch than usual and releasing publicly with the potential for bugs sounds like a headache I'm just not interested in ^_^

OH and assuming I don't forget I'll be shipping the local save files in this patch too, I'll explain how to transfer saves in the update post and hopefully that'll mean you won't need to keep your old game versions or worry about deleting them accidentally as your saves will function much like a Ren'Py game :))

Alright since I receive about 10 release date queries per day (a little exaggeration perhaps :d) I'll slam something rough now.. let's say AUGUST. I know this is a cop out answer but I'll at least guarantee you guys a release this month. I can't promise that this will be the last patch before I move onto Jayce's Party because I just still have so much I want to include. One thing I really need to finish is the Paul scene because I daresay it's one that many are eager to see so once I finish off this Theo's event I'll redirect all of my efforts to finishing that. If I get his scene finished and everything shipped into RPGM quickly enough I'll release that as 2.65 or something until I finish the remainder. It just means that any updates after this will ONLY contain mini events and probably won't be worth downloading and I don't wanna bait you guys with new versions constantly without something substantial ^_^

I'm genuinely looking forward to making all of these smaller scenes in RPGM, especially the Theo's scene. I know it's gonna be a headache with greyed out choices, unlocks, clothing / dev / exhibitionism alt CGs peppered all over it, etc - it's for sure gonna be complicated but I'm an old man and enjoy a good puzzle :cool: ^_^!
I'm also looking forward to getting this patch done and out of the way because I wanna take a couple of days to play more Sekiro!! :)!!

A final note and something I've spoken to a few of you very briefly about is that I've been writing another story. I've been compiling a list of things that have caught my eye or grabbed my attention online and offline for a while now and while in work I've been noodling some of these loose strings together into a fictional world. I can't stress enough just how different it is to Lisa. It's almost horror-esque how the universe is shaped and some of the themes present in it. I've also been bookmarking a plethora of Daz products that could potentially be used.
It's still very early days and I haven't begun writing the details of the actual plot yet, just a brief outline. I don't even know if the MC is to be male / female or even both yet. Lisa is still many many moons away from completion, in fact it's still many moons away from the halfway point so this might seem a little early to be thinking about the next project but I think it's the perfect time. If I have a fully understood and working story with all of the characters written before I even start development it will definitely influence how the game's structured right from the get go and that's a tremendous advantage imo.
The working title at least for now is "Where the sky meets the sea" which is a reference to a ceremony performed in the city where the story begins.

Anyway I won't be starting any development on another project until Lisa is complete. Writing stories is at the very least a way to ease my boredom in the tedium of my workplace but hopefully one day it can be realized into another game for all of us to enjoy ^_^

Hope you all had an awesome weekend. Another heatwave is hitting us here atm but it's honestly so nice, I hope you're all enjoying some nice weather too :) <3 x

//pG

View attachment 1975178 View attachment 1975181 View attachment 1975182 View attachment 1975183
This is not the jobs bar is it? where you can’t enter yet!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

//pG

View attachment 1975178 View attachment 1975181 View attachment 1975182 View attachment 1975183
Already interested in the new project, although def needs to get into late game of Lisa before releasing since this games looong and piling up workloads gonna swamp dev and make him take forever too finish, maybe even overowrk himself (if he isnt doing so already).

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
And since it sounds like you're actually calling for a reworking of the scenes which have already been completed for that storyline, I'm even more confident that it's not going to happen
I dont think dev must be rework all event with paul, i just suggest him to future event with paul, and we can see at last scene with paul in movie theatre event lisa kick paul, and from that point dev can make lisa regain her strength to being control her lust toward them, like lisa have strength to tease them moreover lisa have a choice that she want to f*ck them or just teasing them until c*m.
That what i meaning to dev for future story.

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
assume that you mean "dominant toward them." She has a choice, submit to the blackmail or don't. If she goes along with the blackmail, then that's her choice, and what happens after that is no longer up to her
Yes that what i mean dominant toward them and what actually i mean is she have control for them about their lust indeed her lust too, even though this is the blackmail arc, but at least she have strength for control it, because the blackmail issue not strength enough for boys to humiliated lisa like that (blackmail because lesbian videos)
Yes for now she have choice not to submit blackmail but if we choose that then many event will be avoided by that.
And i dont know why, i didnt like paul for humiliated lisa. For comparison in lisa's rape scene at the bar i like for that event

Reactions: alexferno

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I dont think dev must be rework all event with paul, i just suggest him to future event with paul, and we can see at last scene with paul in movie theatre event lisa kick paul, and from that point dev can make lisa regain her strength to being control her lust toward them, like lisa have strength to tease them moreover lisa have a choice that she want to f*ck them or just teasing them until c*m.
That what i meaning to dev for future story.
Well, I honestly doubt that PaleGrass is going to make that change to Paul's blackmail storyline, going forward. But what the hell do I know? Maybe you'll get what you want. Just don't set your heart on it.

... but at least she have strength for control it, because the blackmail issue not strength enough for boys to humiliated lisa like that (blackmail because lesbian videos)
Yes, the blackmail issue is strong enough for the boys to humiliate Lisa like that. She doesn't want her cheating to be exposed.

Yes for now she have choice not to submit blackmail but if we choose that then many event will be avoided by that.
And i dont know why, i didnt like paul for humiliated lisa. For comparison in lisa's rape scene at the bar i like for that event
Yes, if you choose for Lisa to not submit to the blackmail, you will miss multiple scenes. But those are scenes which you don't like, so why would you want to see them? Just skip the stuff you don't like, instead of asking the developer to change the story. There are still plenty of other scenes to see.

Reactions: L7Bear

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know if there will be a no route mod shop, i am stuck after the no route gathering at some point when lisa come home the game will tell you that i am not on a route and force me too choose share or cheat at the modshop.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Just for my info. After the ' rape/molest' scene in the movie theatre? Is that the end of this update? Otherwise im a bit confused that to do next
It's the last scene I put together so unless you have anything left locked in the Recollection Room that's probably it mate :)

It needs for shower scene 2 with Paul and for the next ones
Did you get it mate? Like Lecher mentioned you gotta have the Hot Tub unlocked first (after the camping trip) and have some progress in Viv's story ^_^

Hi developer i have some suggestion scene with Paul, i think i didnt like she have been humilated by Paul because how can a big girl can be humiliated by young boy, at least make she have a choice to be humilated by them or to be dominated toward them, but the point she action toward young boys is she can be whatever she want it. Maybe that can be more hot story if like that, how she can control about her lust toward young boys.
Before that i realy2 like how beautiful lisa's figure u have made.
It's just the nature of it being blackmail. Even then Paul is over 18 so it isn't like he's a young child or anything and the other two are older than Paul ^_^

Making Lisa the dominant character in her relations with Paul is interesting but it's something I'll likely never make because I don't see his character as important enough to devote more resources to. There will be some instances soon (more as things progress) where Lisa can become a little dominant in a sexual setting - this is obviously up to the player, whether they want to see Lisa leaning toward this type of behavior :d

How do I unlock hottub? and who is this paul guy I forgot?
After the camping trip try to access the pool at Lisa's house while Sharon is in the kitchen :)

Paul is the little blonde boy that moves in with Lisa & Sharon for the summer.

Already interested in the new project, although def needs to get into late game of Lisa before releasing since this games looong and piling up workloads gonna swamp dev and make him take forever too finish, maybe even overowrk himself (if he isnt doing so already).
I won't be starting any work on another project until Lisa is basically finished, even then I'd like to do some short stories after the finale starring some familiar Renshire faces too ^_^

because the blackmail issue not strength enough for boys to humiliated lisa like that (blackmail because lesbian videos)
That part is being worked on mate, I know it's a little flimsy right now but it'll be fixed ^_^

Anyone know if there will be a no route mod shop, i am stuck after the no route gathering at some point when lisa come home the game will tell you that i am not on a route and force me too choose share or cheat at the modshop.
Apologies for this mate, that's an oopsie on my end. I completely forgot to add the no route option on that fix event. If you still have your save before making a choice you can extract the map I've attached here to www>data and overwrite and that'll give you the no route choice. Alternatively if you have selected one of the routes and saved over your previous save you can just send the save to me and I'll amend it for you <3

Aoife and lisa scene yet? Please lemme know i'm in love with that character but sadly no scenes so far
Same bro :( but no, no scenes between these two yet sadly!

Wish that Aoife scenes would be skipable or avoidable, not everybody likes trans shit
Aoife's a main story character so it'll be hard to skip her entirely ^_^ you may skip all of her sexual content with the exception of her brief intro at Theo's

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes