LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Woo woo! Hi all ^_^!

Alrighty let's jump straight in with a new favorite set of mine: Theo's!
There were some gripes about the early scenes in Theo's because the CGs didn't include a set. They were in the same format as the harassment scenes with characters & a transparent background. This wasn't done out of laziness, I was testing the waters with a different style of event I suppose - Theo's early events are some of the first made in the entire game (which is painfully obvious now due to how low quality they are! ^_^).

BUT!

With 3.X just around the corner I felt the need to put together a nice set for the place as there will be quite a few events there. I've spoken a fair bit about Lisa's "Night Events" that will become available at Exhib 3 - these include places like Neon / Mac & Dees but I am also seriously interested in Theo's being one of these Night spots too! The downstairs portion of Theo's will almost certainly be included as a means of "Outing" for Lisa but if you recall the door in the middle of Theo's: that is intended to lead to Theo's "Club!"
Now I'm not 100% about still including it yet but it isn't written off either ^_^

I'd like each of the night destinations to feel different to the player:

Neon is a huge club with several rooms that attracts pretty much all age groups - it's got strippers & fancy cocktails and can be found in the sleaziest area of the town.

M&D's is pretty much the opposite: an old rustic bar basically built for the older generations - this is where the bar scene with Duncan & Peter happened.

Theo's on the other hand I think could be cool if it continued it's role as a "beach bar" late into the night. From the early Theo's events you might remember that a lot of the patrons wear their swimwear around due to the heat - this could easily remain the case after the sun sets which I think would continue to distinguish it as it's own unique venue within the game. :)

I am actually still putting Theo's together as I'm writing this but I'm basically just populating the scene with people. The set itself is too small to use really low poly characters but it isn't small enough that I can avoid using characters to fill up the space so currently there's 9 characters in there which I'll probably double by the time I'm done.

Anyway it's a very pretty work in progress, the closer we get to 3.X the more excited I get about it's return ^_^!

I haven't drawn up a progress sheet for 2.70 yet because it was supposed to be a beta update, it's definitely ended up being a lot more work than I thought but I'll throw down a list here:

Small Events (0-6 CG):

Crazy Cat Lady - Done (0 CG)
George 1 - Done
Mick 1 - Done
Delivery 1 - Done
Danny Forest 1 - Done
Danny Forest 2 - 30%~
MS Cheat 1 - Done
MS Cheat 2 - Done
MS Sharing 1 - Done
MS Sharing 2 - 0%
Grope Training 1-3 - Done
Laptop - Done
Byron Coffee 1-3 - Done
Kwang Ho Intro - Done
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events - 60%~ (0 CG but an enormous project)
Great Sage's Hat - 5%
Consequences 1 - 10%
Consequences 2 - Done
Construction - 1&2 - 0%
Queue - 100%
Theo's Shots - 1%~ (This one is tough)

Mid Events (6-20 CG):

Moddys Gather Outros - 60%~
Council Connor - 0%
Visiting Jo / Jo Date - 100%
Paul END1 - 100%(?)

Large Events (20+ CG):

DwP at home - 30% (I rewrote part of it to better fit the character end so some of it needs re-done)
Overnight with Viv - 100%

(This isn't even all of it.. ^_^)

Now you might look at that list and think that's a lot of shit and it is but honestly this patch won't take long to play through. The majority of events are very small and they're built to be explored and found as you play through the story not really rushed through all in a row if that makes sense ^_^ there are still a lot of events I haven't listed here that I'd like to include such as some random bathhouse encounters, some pieces in Renshire College, getting a massage in Rubbins, maybe an event in Albiss somewhere? I have tons of ideas but I'm already way over on time and I dunno what exactly they'd entail just yet.
I'd also like to include some events where Lisa visits places with Danny like Theo's but I may wait until 3.X to include these events as you'll also have the option of going to Neon with a girlfriend (Jo / Gina are currently planned).

I should note that the CG bloat in this patch will be much greater than in any patch to date, due to the nature of the smaller events there is alt CG for whatever clothes Lisa's wearing for all(?) of them I think. This takes quite some time as all of the clothes have to be posed then simulated with dForce for every scene. This likely won't be the case for all of the smaller event chains moving into the future, half out of necessity to keep my sanity intact / reduce bloat but also to further emphasize exploration.

I'd just like the maps that are currently in the game to be worth exploring. The biggest thing this patch offers is a list of templates of small events that can be built on and progressed as the player increases both Lisa's Exhib and Deviancy levels.

Overall I can see the game really taking a better shape with this patch though, I hope that once I get all of the above and more implemented that it'll feel more like a "game" and that RPGM is utilized a little better. I was definitely tunnel visioned on the story for much of Episode 2 and that was alright but creating all of these little breaks in between.. I definitely have a good feeling about it :)

I'm really trying to finalize Episode 2 here, this is basically the final patch excluding Jayce's party before we move into the next stage of the game. Say goodbye to the Summer Blouse & Jeans because after this I daresay you won't be using it again for a while (if ever!) ^_^

One last note on that list is that it only details the CG work unless otherwise stated (0 CG). Very little of the RPGM work has been done outside of the new maps so I still have an absolute mountain to climb here. The large events are typically just writing, formatting and adding pictures whereas the small events almost all have some sprite movements as well as the writing / formatting.

Lots of work left, it's a good thing I love working on it ^_^!

I hope you all have the absolute best week, thank you all so SO much for your support and the absurd loveliness you all share with me every day. I really can't thank you all enough <33 :)) x

//pG

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Does any of that even happen in the game? Or is it simply wallpapers stuff? I'm assuming the latter.
Yes, but the characters may vary. The only character that you will see for sure is Aoife.
If you want I can show you that we have wallpepers that we have already seen in the game?
If you haven´t seen it already it doesn´t mean that it won´t happen.
I think at this point you can differentiate between what is just wallpaper and what is not. Some of the Deviant releases are just wallpapers, others aren´t.

Last edited:
Reactions: tata19

Jking1990

Jun 6, 2020
WARNING: There is a bug in the Mod Shop Gathering event that will put you on Sharing Route.
To fix this you have to delete the following files in game/scripts/credit events/Mod Shop
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpy
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpyc
and put the attached file in it. Load a save before Mod Shop Gathering event and restart it, if you already played it.
People who already were on Sharing Route can ignore this.
View attachment 1799864

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Final v1
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [675 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No more updates for renpy version?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pmaria

Sai2004

May 30, 2022

Woo woo! Hi all ^_^!

Alrighty let's jump straight in with a new favorite set of mine: Theo's!
There were some gripes about the early scenes in Theo's because the CGs didn't include a set. They were in the same format as the harassment scenes with characters & a transparent background. This wasn't done out of laziness, I was testing the waters with a different style of event I suppose - Theo's early events are some of the first made in the entire game (which is painfully obvious now due to how low quality they are! ^_^).

BUT!

With 3.X just around the corner I felt the need to put together a nice set for the place as there will be quite a few events there. I've spoken a fair bit about Lisa's "Night Events" that will become available at Exhib 3 - these include places like Neon / Mac & Dees but I am also seriously interested in Theo's being one of these Night spots too! The downstairs portion of Theo's will almost certainly be included as a means of "Outing" for Lisa but if you recall the door in the middle of Theo's: that is intended to lead to Theo's "Club!"
Now I'm not 100% about still including it yet but it isn't written off either ^_^

I'd like each of the night destinations to feel different to the player:

Neon is a huge club with several rooms that attracts pretty much all age groups - it's got strippers & fancy cocktails and can be found in the sleaziest area of the town.

M&D's is pretty much the opposite: an old rustic bar basically built for the older generations - this is where the bar scene with Duncan & Peter happened.

Theo's on the other hand I think could be cool if it continued it's role as a "beach bar" late into the night. From the early Theo's events you might remember that a lot of the patrons wear their swimwear around due to the heat - this could easily remain the case after the sun sets which I think would continue to distinguish it as it's own unique venue within the game. :)

I am actually still putting Theo's together as I'm writing this but I'm basically just populating the scene with people. The set itself is too small to use really low poly characters but it isn't small enough that I can avoid using characters to fill up the space so currently there's 9 characters in there which I'll probably double by the time I'm done.

Anyway it's a very pretty work in progress, the closer we get to 3.X the more excited I get about it's return ^_^!

I haven't drawn up a progress sheet for 2.70 yet because it was supposed to be a beta update, it's definitely ended up being a lot more work than I thought but I'll throw down a list here:

Small Events (0-6 CG):

Crazy Cat Lady - Done (0 CG)
George 1 - Done
Mick 1 - Done
Delivery 1 - Done
Danny Forest 1 - Done
Danny Forest 2 - 30%~
MS Cheat 1 - Done
MS Cheat 2 - Done
MS Sharing 1 - Done
MS Sharing 2 - 0%
Grope Training 1-3 - Done
Laptop - Done
Byron Coffee 1-3 - Done
Kwang Ho Intro - Done
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events - 60%~ (0 CG but an enormous project)
Great Sage's Hat - 5%
Consequences 1 - 10%
Consequences 2 - Done
Construction - 1&2 - 0%
Queue - 100%
Theo's Shots - 1%~ (This one is tough)

Mid Events (6-20 CG):

Moddys Gather Outros - 60%~
Council Connor - 0%
Visiting Jo / Jo Date - 100%
Paul END1 - 100%(?)

Large Events (20+ CG):

DwP at home - 30% (I rewrote part of it to better fit the character end so some of it needs re-done)
Overnight with Viv - 100%

(This isn't even all of it.. ^_^)

Now you might look at that list and think that's a lot of shit and it is but honestly this patch won't take long to play through. The majority of events are very small and they're built to be explored and found as you play through the story not really rushed through all in a row if that makes sense ^_^ there are still a lot of events I haven't listed here that I'd like to include such as some random bathhouse encounters, some pieces in Renshire College, getting a massage in Rubbins, maybe an event in Albiss somewhere? I have tons of ideas but I'm already way over on time and I dunno what exactly they'd entail just yet.
I'd also like to include some events where Lisa visits places with Danny like Theo's but I may wait until 3.X to include these events as you'll also have the option of going to Neon with a girlfriend (Jo / Gina are currently planned).

I should note that the CG bloat in this patch will be much greater than in any patch to date, due to the nature of the smaller events there is alt CG for whatever clothes Lisa's wearing for all(?) of them I think. This takes quite some time as all of the clothes have to be posed then simulated with dForce for every scene. This likely won't be the case for all of the smaller event chains moving into the future, half out of necessity to keep my sanity intact / reduce bloat but also to further emphasize exploration.

I'd just like the maps that are currently in the game to be worth exploring. The biggest thing this patch offers is a list of templates of small events that can be built on and progressed as the player increases both Lisa's Exhib and Deviancy levels.

Overall I can see the game really taking a better shape with this patch though, I hope that once I get all of the above and more implemented that it'll feel more like a "game" and that RPGM is utilized a little better. I was definitely tunnel visioned on the story for much of Episode 2 and that was alright but creating all of these little breaks in between.. I definitely have a good feeling about it :)

I'm really trying to finalize Episode 2 here, this is basically the final patch excluding Jayce's party before we move into the next stage of the game. Say goodbye to the Summer Blouse & Jeans because after this I daresay you won't be using it again for a while (if ever!) ^_^

One last note on that list is that it only details the CG work unless otherwise stated (0 CG). Very little of the RPGM work has been done outside of the new maps so I still have an absolute mountain to climb here. The large events are typically just writing, formatting and adding pictures whereas the small events almost all have some sprite movements as well as the writing / formatting.

Lots of work left, it's a good thing I love working on it ^_^!

I hope you all have the absolute best week, thank you all so SO much for your support and the absurd loveliness you all share with me every day. I really can't thank you all enough <33 :)) x

//pG
hey update next month ??

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Just for my info. After the ' rape/molest' scene in the movie theatre? Is that the end of this update? Otherwise im a bit confused that to do next

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
look in your journal if everything is done. I thought you also needed some more moddy or garage stuff before the real blackmail begins... and make sure you did all the fitness stuff and saved Viv's kid (dont know his name now) from bullies

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks For the Pics,LiMp17 ,

I am really liking the theo using lisa's body for a game or so,it would be really fun to see playing with her body,Or probably with riggs and his men would make a lot of fun!

I am really liking the shirt being opened and not being rid of ,it really adds oomph factor having sex without getting actually nude!

do you guys have any idea of using clothing props for seduction that can be useful for palegrass like for slow tease or slipping kinda stuffs!??i see in most of the games the clothes are gotten rid of in just a single render ,and boom the characters are completely nude!

palegrass was saying earlier it was difficult to get cloth props that can be adjusted for specific needs and seductions?if you guys have any leads for this solutions,it would be really helpful!!since i do have some ideas of playing lisa with her jeans being half opened and made to go up the stairs while admiring her rear!

or even making her wear shorts/pants that easily gets lowered reavealing her ass crack in those tight pants,which might be really great when she is one her knees and giving blowjob!
There's something called Fit Control:

Allows clothes to be pulled down and up.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes