bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You have to crash into a running lady who will ask about her cat, and then speak to the people asking about the cat. The lady you can find her in the Renshire "Home" area, I crashed into her just outside the ad agency.
I did all that but besides slowingf down the walking animations. Nothing did happen. His father now said he is grounded and i think i see him on the roof but i can not access the area

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Is data save broken?
From the changelog (which you should ALWAYS read)

"
Added local game saves
-To apply old saves you need to goto the directory: AppData>Local>User
Data>Default and make a new folder called "Lisa" inside which you can place the
contents of the previous save folder. Do not copy the folder itself, only the
.rpgsave files; the fileX, the config and the global files. "

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
so wait. This is not worth it according to Palegrass?

I will note that I think that this patch in particular isn't worth hyping up. Realistically it's 2 larger scenes in Paul & Viv then the rest is of no consequence or real intrigue. I do however think this patch is necessary so ripping off the band-aid to set the stones for future updates in a B patch is worth it :) I'm just as per usual concerned with there being a large let down within the community.
So the Paul and VIV scene in the begining are almost everything?

Reactions: Gggj1247

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I just found a lesbian sex scene with Viv in the beginning no else. This game is complicated there is no clue where should go. We read on her journal but still marked all end of version. I tried to explore and meet someone on the map but nothing new or just repeat the scene. Could someone help me find another scene plz?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Haven't been back to this game in ages, what's the extent of the newest update? A worthy update?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Looks like chaos in here!

Hi F95!! :D

It's been a while ^_^ I've just slept the entire day (it's 2:08 in the morning where I am and I've just climbed out of bed 30m ago lol!). I think I was a bit behind on sleep. I'm gonna reply to everyone now so give me a few minutes, there are a lot of messages xd

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hello, the new version has reduced the volume a lot compared to the old version, has the content been deleted or has the quality of the previous content reduced?
I recently switched PCs and during the transfer I forgot about the compression software - I re-downloaded it and have probably used slightly different settings which could've impacted file sizes so that'll be why it's a bit reduced ^_^

Did anyone notice a significant drop in image quality? I still keep all of the full quality renders in the master version so I can lower the compression if so :)

So if Paul route is ended he won't be appearing in the future updates right!?

Or is it like Lisa gains A upper hand And Paul becomes The SUB in the relationship!?
If Paul goes home, he's gone for good :)

Sooo can you get above 26 deviancy? I am kinda stucked there and the new PC option is also not working for me. :(
No mate, in fact 26 deviancy was actually a bug in a previous version ^_^ the max is supposed to be 25 but it won't affect anything negatively having 26 :d

The new pc option doesn't work? :eek: I'll have a look after I'm done with thread replies buddy x

he seems to have crossed the line always for blackmail that would be easy enough to overcome, see the Paul End1 result.
I think that's why the Paul End 1 works well because Lisa has a way out but the player can choose to ignore it. It gives some more authority to each individual Lisa's story while also cementing the blackmail itself further :)

is it just me or aren't old saves working?
I'm gonna add a note to the OP on how to fix the save issue ^_^

going back to the classroom will reset the deviant and other points
Holy shit that's a bad bug indeed, I've fixed it now in the master version but that'll happen if the player chooses to skip the opening. I'm surprised it hadn't been picked up until now, sorry mate that's an oversight on my part :( x

Hello, I create my folder and copy the saves but when I go to load the game it gives me an error like some image is missing. In addition to the .rpgsave files; , the config and the global files. what else is needed? What is the filesX? View attachment 2055627
Ehhhh? Did you ever get this fixed mate? That one has me baffled lol, there is no face beginning with S (Stacy) and that's because RPGM filters everything alphabetically and I always have L (Lisa) faceset at the end of the list for ease of use when I'm writing dialogue lol!

FileX is just the save# of each file so file27.rpgsave will be your 27th save.

I'm gonna address all of the save comments at the end of my replies to keep it concise :)

We'll probably have to wait for a couple of updates, at least, since PaleGrass said on SubscribeStar that he wants to take a break from the Paul storyline to focus on Jayce's party and some other characters. I'm guessing that there won't be very much of Paul in the next update, and then we might come back to him in the update after that, but that's just a guess.
Yeah this is correct mate, next big patch is Jayce's party then the following patch is the Night overhaul both of which are absolutely huge so it'll be a while before Paul's continued :)

is there a Theo scene or just viv and paul??
There is indeed a scene in Theo's not necessarily with Theo though (he is in some shots but not as a main character ^_^)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes