PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Just out of curiosity, I remember a while back you said there would be 2 lesbian routes.

I gather one is Viv as that's the way it seems to be going with her, is the other the girl from the bar that kisses Lisa?

I forget her name.
Nia! And yup those are the two :) Viv & Lisa had their first sex scene in this patch, Nia's content begins in 3.0 <3

Well Aoife has a dedicated romance route as well but she still has her male genitalia so I dunno if that counts? :d

Reactions: Feyd

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
well what i meant is that in RPGM map mode outside of the CG Mode ,Lisa gets stuck in the map suddenly and i cant proceed furthur,it ruins the experience if i am not saving after each event!,,and boy sometimes the game suddenly shuts itself down!!

btw good to see you are back mate!Lots to discuss btw!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nia! And yup those are the two :) Viv & Lisa had their first sex scene in this patch, Nia's content begins in 3.0 <3

Well Aoife has a dedicated romance route as well but she still has her male genitalia so I dunno if that counts? :d
Aoife is my main save, she was too adorable to not have a route for. Probs my fave character in the game. Bit weird being a lesbian and wanting my main to have cock but I just adore her character.

Viv is on my second save and just wanted to make sure who the third was so I don't go the wrong direction on my third save and make sure I get on her route.

are we going to have ren'py version updated too?
Not done by the dev so it depends on when and if whoever is doing it gets round to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass and leg28

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found 2 bugs 1st one is ya go to the memories room or what ever you wanna call it and standing by 2 wall pillers game freezes and cant do anything last but least the searching for cat quest talk to the guy by tires building his kid comes and hits you then when you move ya turn invisible and when not moving your laying down as seen here
image_2022-09-22_004024200.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
OMG!! This is AMAZING!

Holy shit Lady Aspen thank you SO much! No word of a lie I've been back and forth on a new banner for ages man because like many of my "early works" I find it hard to look at the old one these days lol! Honestly I can't thank you enough, got a new coat of paint on the front page :)) thank you, thank you, thank you!! I LOVE IT!! <33!

Aww look at the OP now everyone :')!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
found 2 bugs 1st one is ya go to the memories room or what ever you wanna call it and standing by 2 wall pillers game freezes and cant do anything last but least the searching for cat quest talk to the guy by tires building his kid comes and hits you then when you move ya turn invisible and when not moving your laying down as seen here
View attachment 2057754
Which two pillars does the freeze happen at mate?

The second invis bug was one I thought I fixed (it's caused by a sprite art change to Lisa being in a downed state after George pokes her) but obviously I didn't :eek:!

If you change clothes in Lisa's bedroom it should fix the latter issue mate, sorry about those and I'll fix it now <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Same lol, btw quick question, theres a scene in the pictures of the game called Mod Shop HModdy 1-1-1 , how do I get that scene? have looked at the whole replay section cant figure it out
Those scenes were actually removed temporarily due to poor pacing by myself last patch ^_^ they'll be added again later down the MS series :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Jheez copy that! Amazing scenes btw...will definitely be looking forward to em.
Aww thanks mate <3 ^_^! I think I have the actual scenes saved somewhere on the MS Office map though they were unfinished if I remember correctly. I'll throw whatever's there into the Recollection Room anyway for the next patch :) x

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I recently switched PCs and during the transfer I forgot about the compression software - I re-downloaded it and have probably used slightly different settings which could've impacted file sizes so that'll be why it's a bit reduced ^_^

Did anyone notice a significant drop in image quality? I still keep all of the full quality renders in the master version so I can lower the compression if so :)
1-1-4 Coffee pour moi.png
1280x720 (32 bit depth) all versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I know this might sound silly but are these definitely saves for Lisa? xD when I try to load your saves it asks for a BGM called Ave Maria and I've never had Ave Maria in the game lol!
No hahaha it's from Lisa. If I try with the previous version of the game on the other PC it works with these saves. I downloaded some saves that were left on the page and it worked. I don't really know what is going on with my saves.

• Haha

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Which two pillars does the freeze happen at mate?

The second invis bug was one I thought I fixed (it's caused by a sprite art change to Lisa being in a downed state after George pokes her) but obviously I didn't :eek:!

If you change clothes in Lisa's bedroom it should fix the latter issue mate, sorry about those and I'll fix it now <3
ill load the game now and do a screen shot
UPDATE: this one happens right after viewing the event
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes