L7Bear

May 29, 2017
are we going to have ren'py version updated too?
Last I heard they were waiting until v2.7 before working on the next Unofficial Fan-made Ren'Py conversion.

Having tried to convert RPGM games to Ren'Py in the past, even with the tools available and programming knowledge IT IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS and time consuming as hell. I can't stress enough what a legendary epic hero they are for doing this at all.

XKJ333

Mar 31, 2021
Looks like chaos in here!

Hi F95!! :D

It's been a while ^_^ I've just slept the entire day (it's 2:08 in the morning where I am and I've just climbed out of bed 30m ago lol!). I think I was a bit behind on sleep. I'm gonna reply to everyone now so give me a few minutes, there are a lot of messages xd
Ty for the update ❤

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Just now downloading the game for the first time. Are there any old/perverted or ugly/fat characters that corrupts her or are all the NPC's just young looking guys with 6 packs?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No hahaha it's from Lisa. If I try with the previous version of the game on the other PC it works with these saves. I downloaded some saves that were left on the page and it worked. I don't really know what is going on with my saves.
I'm completely at a loss with your saves brother ^_^ even the variables make 0 sense lol! Your Lisa has ranging between 1000-1900 deviancy (variable 1) throughout the save files whilst her Exhibitionism is still at 1 in all that I checked (variable 3) which is impossible without altering them yourself xD

ill load the game now and do a screen shot
Aw thank you mate, it's much appreciated :)

Last I heard they were waiting until v2.7 before working on the next Unofficial Fan-made Ren'Py conversion.

Having tried to convert RPGM games to Ren'Py in the past, even with the tools available and programming knowledge IT IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS and time consuming as hell. I can't stress enough what a legendary epic hero they are for doing this at all.
Yeah and honestly this update alone I imagine will be an absolute nightmare to figure out to to xfer to Ren'Py because of how much of it's dialogue is present with no CG attached. Hell the Theo's events I can barely navigate and I only wrote it a fortnight ago. Legendary epic hero he is indeed :)!

Just now downloading the game for the first time. Are there any old/perverted or ugly/fat characters that corrupts her or are all the NPC's just young looking guys with 6 packs?
Uhm.. there is one scene in which she's screwed by an old dude but it is an isolated event for now at least ^_^ (I think? I get lost in my own story sometimes xD)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
OMG!! This is AMAZING!

Holy shit Lady Aspen thank you SO much! No word of a lie I've been back and forth on a new banner for ages man because like many of my "early works" I find it hard to look at the old one these days lol! Honestly I can't thank you enough, got a new coat of paint on the front page :)) thank you, thank you, thank you!! I LOVE IT!! <33!

Aww look at the OP now everyone :')!
Glad you liked it and with pleasure!.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yeah and honestly this update alone I imagine will be an absolute nightmare to figure out to to xfer to Ren'Py because of how much of it's dialogue is present with no CG attached. Hell the Theo's events I can barely navigate and I only wrote it a fortnight ago. Legendary epic hero he is indeed :)!
Damn, PaleGrass. You don't have to make it more difficult for them! :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Okay, I've got a couple stupid questions... at least 1 question that I KNOW PaleGrass CANNOT answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which brings me to two (2) questions:
  1. Am I guessing the [NON-CANON UNOFFICIAL] relationships correctly above?
  2. Were these characters in a previous game that we're supposed to actually "remember" them from?
  3. Why do I keep misspelling Niece as Neice???

• Red Heart

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Just out of curiosity, I remember a while back you said there would be 2 lesbian routes.

I gather one is Viv as that's the way it seems to be going with her, is the other the girl from the bar that kisses Lisa?

I forget her name.
Dev also mentioned smth about lesbian threeway relationships, so that's why I keep coming here, and Aoife of course.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Damn, PaleGrass. You don't have to make it more difficult for them! :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know man.. even when I was plugging the events into RPGM I was considering how it'd even be possible in Ren'Py :mad:

Okay, I've got a couple stupid questions... at least 1 question that I KNOW PaleGrass CANNOT answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which brings me to two (2) questions:
  1. Am I guessing the [NON-CANON UNOFFICIAL] relationships correctly above?
  2. Were these characters in a previous game that we're supposed to actually "remember" them from?
  3. Why do I keep misspelling Niece as Neice???
1: I had originally written them as completely unrelated, Lisa's Mother (Katie) and Sharon were simply best friends in college then Sharon fought & claimed Legal Guardianship of Lisa after her parents died. This effectively halted Sharon's "outgoing" lifestyle in place of becoming a parent so to speak. As long as Sharon isn't made Lisa's "Mother" it won't have any negative effects ^_^

The only real difference I had to make was Lisa growing up and referring to Sharon as "Mom" as in Step-Mother to keep my forehead out of Patreon's scopes.

2: No previous games :d

3: I only see two correct spellings..? (xD)

Dev also mentioned smth about lesbian threeway relationships, so that's why I keep coming here, and Aoife of course.
That's the sort of easter egg event I'm considering if both Nia & Viv's routes are followed :d that's a long way away to be completely honest, like long long ^_^

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Not too sure if this is just a me problem, but I'm trying to continue Paul's blackmail route but I have no idea how to start the whole Council Connor thing. I've done everything else and I can't quite figure out how to move the plotline forward from here.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Not too sure if this is just a me problem, but I'm trying to continue Paul's blackmail route but I have no idea how to start the whole Council Connor thing. I've done everything else and I can't quite figure out how to move the plotline forward from here.
Sorry mate the Council Connor scene isn't required yet (it's not in the game yet) but a new short scene is. If you sleep 3 times then skip time to night - at Lisa's house 2f it should begin playing and then assuming you've seen Paul Coffee 2 (HJ in kitchen) and Paul Shower 2 (BJ in bathroom downstairs) the next Paul scene should begin playing <3

Hit me up again if it's still not working mate x

Reactions: Feyd

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Sorry mate the Council Connor scene isn't required yet (it's not in the game yet) but a new short scene is. If you sleep 3 times then skip time to night - at Lisa's house 2f it should begin playing and then assuming you've seen Paul Coffee 2 (HJ in kitchen) and Paul Shower 2 (BJ in bathroom downstairs) the next Paul scene should begin playing <3

Hit me up again if it's still not working mate x
Talk about bad timing, I literally just got the scene to trigger the moment after I posted here o_O Cheers for the speedy reply anyhow mate!

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Update 09/21/2022 Save file 6 cheating route Save file 58 sharing route
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Extract the "save" folder inside the file 1-4Cheat51-55shar_saves.rar into the game path "Lisa v. Y.XX Win-ITA\Lisa\www" and overwrite if required.

Note:
"Games with RPGM engines don't automatically save your saves for later versions like Ren'Py engines do, so it would be a good idea to keep them so you can have your own choices in the game or you can adapt to others like these."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have added updated files to the alpha so from 1 to 25 for cheating and blackmailing from 33 to 49 for sharing and without blackmail; unzip them in an empty folder called save and again inside the www folder of the game if a save folder already exists delete it first and don't overwrite it, have fun bye
Why is Save File 6 and 58 not showing up in game when I move it to local games save

Reactions: baron85

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Man, could be good game, but where are animations?....
Out there on the good games :d

Why is Save File 6 and 58 not showing up in game when I move it to local games save
Sounds like a global.rpgsave issue - I dunno why RPGM does this but the way to fix it is to take your file6 and file58 out of the save folder, load another save and save the game onto slots 6 & 58. Close the game then put your original file6 and file58 back into the save directory and it should work ^_^

Is there a full on lesbian route? Or is that impossible?
Impossible as of right now, during the first 5 or so hours of gameplay there are some mandatory sex scenes with Lisa's boyfriend. After that you can choose to forego sex entirely if you wish ^_^

It was an oversight on my part when I was developing the first release that basically every scene should be optional. It is something I wanna address in time but likely not until I finish the game's main story :) x

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I recently switched PCs and during the transfer I forgot about the compression software - I re-downloaded it and have probably used slightly different settings which could've impacted file sizes so that'll be why it's a bit reduced ^_^

Did anyone notice a significant drop in image quality? I still keep all of the full quality renders in the master version so I can lower the compression if so :)

If Paul goes home, he's gone for good :)

No mate, in fact 26 deviancy was actually a bug in a previous version ^_^ the max is supposed to be 25 but it won't affect anything negatively having 26 :d

The new pc option doesn't work? :eek: I'll have a look after I'm done with thread replies buddy x

I think that's why the Paul End 1 works well because Lisa has a way out but the player can choose to ignore it. It gives some more authority to each individual Lisa's story while also cementing the blackmail itself further :)

I'm gonna add a note to the OP on how to fix the save issue ^_^

Holy shit that's a bad bug indeed, I've fixed it now in the master version but that'll happen if the player chooses to skip the opening. I'm surprised it hadn't been picked up until now, sorry mate that's an oversight on my part :( x

Ehhhh? Did you ever get this fixed mate? That one has me baffled lol, there is no face beginning with S (Stacy) and that's because RPGM filters everything alphabetically and I always have L (Lisa) faceset at the end of the list for ease of use when I'm writing dialogue lol!

FileX is just the save# of each file so file27.rpgsave will be your 27th save.

I'm gonna address all of the save comments at the end of my replies to keep it concise :)

Yeah this is correct mate, next big patch is Jayce's party then the following patch is the Night overhaul both of which are absolutely huge so it'll be a while before Paul's continued :)

There is indeed a scene in Theo's not necessarily with Theo though (he is in some shots but not as a main character ^_^)
Hello, dear developer, regarding the quality question that you replayed on me, I honestly haven't started the game yet, I want to start this week, so I don't know the answer, sorry, but one of my friends explained it that day and said that the quality has not changed at all. I attach the photo

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes