nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I can see Danny and Lisa ghosts (can walk through them) in the forest when I go there at the beginning of the game before the forest scene.

Also when talking to the grumpy man during the cat quest, I'm locked into slow walking speed and have to relaunch the game to fix that.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Yea I'm also stuck in the school. Can't go outside.
Did you talk to Ms Short to actually start the quest? If so then you must find the first 3 graffitis then try to enter the classroom next to the one where you got the quest.... it will be locked so you'll have to talk to the receptionist to find out that teacher's schedule, after that you can (and have to) go home and sleep then the next day the teacher will be in the class room and you can find the 4th (In classroom) and 5th graffitti (out side on building) .

Lisa's Journal tells you where each graffiti spot is but doesn't mention the order to find them in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I can see Danny and Lisa ghosts (can walk through them) in the forest when I go there at the beginning of the game before the forest scene.

Also when talking to the grumpy man during the cat quest, I'm locked into slow walking speed and have to relaunch the game to fix that.
Go to beach and sunbathe or go home and sleep to restore full speed.

Reactions: bad_mofo

johnyjohn123321

Mar 27, 2019
played some time ago, is there more content/story after Lisa visits some resort? i think she is there with friend and team of swimmers

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Vamdalism Quest

1 Talk With Ms Short
2 Check the Graffiti sites :
-2F Boys Toilet check all 4 spot
3.png
-Lounge - Map on the wall
-Classroom 2B - Closed , talk with the Receptionist
-Gym girls room
-School wall - check the graffiti and talk with the Ground Keeper
4.png
-Go home sleep and come back next day and go to Classroom 2B

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Btw if anyone else wants to keep using saves inside the game's directory, you can just open www\js\plugins\SavesInLocalData.js and delete its contents, keeping the file itself.

Reactions: Lac

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Vamdalism Quest

1 Talk With Ms Short
2 Check the Graffiti sites :
-2F Boys Toilet check all 4 spot
View attachment 2213383
-Lounge - Map on the wall
-Classroom 2B - Closed , talk with the Receptionist
-Gym girls room
-School wall - check the graffiti and talk with the Ground Keeper
View attachment 2213402
-Go home sleep and come back next day and go to Classroom 2B
Nice i think android version is bugged then cause i checked every location in the picture but i am not able to leave school

Oliez

Sep 19, 2020
cant work at albiss no more, and i did not take a picture for instagram, i feel soft lock any tips ?

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Hey folks, I'm not sure I've I did something wrong or am missing something but I'm running into a hitch with Paul. When Sharon picks up Lisa after the movie it just kind of skips forward in time to Paul's bedroom. Looking at the recollection room, there's a longer car even and then something in a bathroom. What am I missing to trigger that and/or prevent the jump to the bedroom and thus morning?

Apologies if the answer is somewhere in the thread. If so, I am not finding the correct keywords to search for to find it.

Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Update 12/04/2022 Patch 2-70b as there is only one major scene and two minor ones, so if you played the previous version 2-651 you should already have your save files to continue with patch 2-70b.
Otherwise you can use my save files by following PaleGrass' instructions at the link below and play the full version 2-651 plus the 2-70b patch.

Update 09/21/2022 Save file 6 cheating route Save file 58 sharing route
Hi guys from this version onwards the save files will be saved and stored for future versions by following PaleGrass' instructions in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
How do i put in the saves into the game? Usually with rpgm games you can find the save folder in the www folder, i started the game and saved on a new file, but can't find the save folder, even made a save folder in the www folder and put the saves there, but they don't show up at all when i boot up the game :s

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
How do i put in the saves into the game? Usually with rpgm games you can find the save folder in the www folder, i started the game and saved on a new file, but can't find the save folder, even made a save folder in the www folder and put the saves there, but they don't show up at all when i boot up the game :s
You must follow the instructions of PaleGrass in the link given below what I wrote in green in the post you quoted
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318

• Red Heart
Reactions: rnzn and PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes