tata19

Jul 22, 2019
You are imagining well, and being a long time, PaleGrass could remind us of that in this patch. Not everyone has a memory like yours.

Anyway, it was enough to change Connor's answer, referring only to a revenge for what had happened in the park with Lucas.

Yeah, both scenes can now be obtained with a save prior to the cinema scene, but there is no sequence of events being 2 different scenes one the cinema scene is arrived at through Paul's blackmail and the other through Lisa's college homework and the player doesn't know in which order they should execute first.
At the time I thought he was referring to that event, I had not paid attention to what college said, it could be a quick solution

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, both scenes can now be obtained with a save prior to the cinema scene, but there is no sequence of events being 2 different scenes one the cinema scene is arrived at through Paul's blackmail and the other through Lisa's college homework and the player doesn't know in which order they should execute first.
If that's the case, then PaleGrass must have forgotten to set the college scene as a prerequisite for the cinema scene. Hopefully, he'll correct that with V3. It should be a quick and easy fix.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What is the canon relationship of Lisa and Sharon ? landlady and landlord doesn't fit, but according to the intro, she was mother's friend , so it's not make sense if its Aunt too

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
What is the canon relationship of Lisa and Sharon ? landlady and landlord doesn't fit, but according to the intro, she was mother's friend , so it's not make sense if its Aunt too
And the dialogues were difficult to read at first??? "Lisa lost her parents at an early age and Sharon (her mother's friend) took her into her family and has been raising her ever since."

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
And the dialogues were difficult to read at first??? "Lisa lost her parents at an early age and Sharon (her mother's friend) took her into her family and has been raising her ever since."
Okay, so what do you call Sharon ? " Hey mom's friend , I miss you ! "

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Okay, so what do you call Sharon ? " Hey mom's friend , I miss you ! "
Based on the text of the game, I called Sharon mom, since she is the foster mother who adopted Lisa. One thing I don't understand is where did you get such a problem, or is adoption or adoption news for you???

Reactions: Ahsl

yahzee

Apr 20, 2018
For some reason the unofficial renpy port just shows the loading bar for me, then never opens. Does anyone know why this happens or what I'm doing wrong?

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
For some reason the unofficial renpy port just shows the loading bar for me, then never opens. Does anyone know why this happens or what I'm doing wrong?
Hold SHIFT while the bar is loading. On the menu that pops up, select "Force ANGLE2 Renderer".

Reactions: yahzee

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Instead of waiting, how about just skipping all the text you don't want to read if you're using Renpy instead of the real version...?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes