TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Curious has Pale talked about the idea for Bad Endings? For example I've seen Pale talk about how in the Paul route that Lisa will win in the end and I'm cool with that, but would love if possible down the line we could get bad endings that just end the game. For example, it's clear Paul wants Lisa to give in and submit to him and be his, by how he gets upset when she tries to fight him or guilt him, and when he tells her "We're going to keep doing this until you learn to love it." I just think it be neat to get these type of endings for routes, like Lisa giving in and submitting to Paul and him hearing what he wants to hear, if Pale has thought about possibly doing these at all down the road, and if not no biggie, because this game still rules.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Curious has Pale talked about the idea for Bad Endings? For example I've seen Pale talk about how in the Paul route that Lisa will win in the end and I'm cool with that, but would love if possible down the line we could get bad endings that just end the game. For example, it's clear Paul wants Lisa to give in and submit to him and be his, by how he gets upset when she tries to fight him or guilt him, and when he tells her "We're going to keep doing this until you learn to love it." I just think it be neat to get these type of endings for routes, like Lisa giving in and submitting to Paul and him hearing what he wants to hear, if Pale has thought about possibly doing these at all down the road, and if not no biggie, because this game still rules.
Thus far, PaleGrass hasn't said anything about bad endings.

Personally, I think that the game already branches quite a bit. If the game were more linear, then bad endings might not be a big deal, but it seems like it would run into a lot of extra work, considering how many optional paths are in the game. But I'm not the developer, so I'm just speculating.

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Thus far, PaleGrass hasn't said anything about bad endings.

Personally, I think that the game already branches quite a bit. If the game were more linear, then bad endings might not be a big deal, but it seems like it would run into a lot of extra work, considering how many optional paths are in the game. But I'm not the developer, so I'm just speculating.
Y I said if possible and probably more towards after the main story has been finished. I do understand it be a lot more work for Pale so it wouldn't be upsetting if it won't happened, and just something I wanted to ask about.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
I don't get how to countinue Paul route. Have done the HJ in kitchen and BJ in bathroom. Says something about meeting council Connor but don't know who that is... any clues?

I have read that the council Connor quest is not yet implemented but that was in september so maybe in the new version it is implemented...

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I don't get how to countinue Paul route. Have done the HJ in kitchen and BJ in bathroom. Says something about meeting council Connor but don't know who that is... any clues?

I have read that the council Connor quest is not yet implemented but that was in september so maybe in the new version it is implemented...
It's the Council "Vandalism" quest... it's now a prerequisite to activate the Date with Paul scenes.

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
I'm 11/12 instagram pics, playing renpy version so i don't have instagram album.

i don't even remember all of them, time to make instagram album on renpy version? :)
Got 1 near Jock,
1 at Byron's,
Don't remember how much in Lisa house,
1 At the beach,
1 at the taylor,
1 at the mall,
1 at the forest
1 art class
1 at school "kitchen"

forgot others, Someone can tell me wich are missing plz ?
Only place i can't access is the bar where Lisa got drunk

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I'm 11/12 instagram pics, playing renpy version so i don't have instagram album.

i don't even remember all of them, time to make instagram album on renpy version? :)
Got 1 near Jock,
1 at Byron's,
Don't remember how much in Lisa house,
1 At the beach,
1 at the taylor,
1 at the mall,
1 at the forest
1 art class
1 at school "kitchen"

forgot others, Someone can tell me wich are missing plz ?
Only place i can't access is the bar where Lisa got drunk
Instagram spots:Les spots Instagram :
LocationClothingDaytime
BeachSummer Blouse & JeansMorning/Afternoon
School LoungeCamisole & CardiganAfternoon
School Art RoomSummer Blouse & JeansAfternoon
(East Wing)
Lisa’s Shower (upstairs)AnythingAny time
Renshire ForestSummer Blouse & JeansMorning/Afternoon
Renshire Town CenterBlack Sports SetMorning/Afternoon
Albiss HubSummer Blouse & JeansMorning/Afternoon
(might have to work that day)
Tom Horton’sSummer Blouse & JeansMorning/Afternoon
Lisas Pool (available after unlocking Hot Tub)AnythingMorning
Renshire 7/11Summer BlouseMorning/Afternoon
Clothing StoreSummer BlouseAfternoon

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Maaaan I wish the Dev jumped over to RenPy, this game is essentially a VN in the RPGM engine. The RPG maker games are never stable for me - they seem to randomly freeze

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes