iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
According to Lisa's Journal I have met the conditions for returning to the Bathhouse but when I go there is nothing new. Is this some bug that I haven't read about? I am playing the Renpy 2.70 version

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
According to Lisa's Journal I have met the conditions for returning to the Bathhouse but when I go there is nothing new. Is this some bug that I haven't read about? I am playing the Renpy 2.70 version
There's just no more content.

Kin S

Dec 27, 2022
我喜欢这个游戏 谢谢
这是我的Lisa v2.70b的非官方 android 端口
基于 quency77非官方 Ren'py 版本

下载

巨型

[扰流板=“功能”]

向下滑动 - 隐藏用户界面
向左滑动 - 回滚
向右滑动 - 开始跳过文本
向上滑动 - 保存你的游戏
上下滑动 - 启用自动转发模式[/SPOILER]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

HI EVERYONE!! :))

Happy New Year guys!! ^_^ I hope everyone had an amazing holiday break!!

I was back at home over Christmas and New Year which was pretty great but it really made me wish I had a laptop lol! It was on my mind the whole time I was away that I was already a month behind on wallpapers and about to hit 2 lol ^_^ so I decided when I got home that I'd just post these for everyone :)

Model??:

I was flicking through different hairs I have in Daz and this one gave me old Marilyn Monroe vibes so I threw her in the city, tossed a nice pose on and colored it to try fit the style ^_^
-------

Trip Home:

Okay this one's got some big ass spoilers in it. I wanted to show the redhead (a future character) a little so I used the mirror to give a little glimpse of her ^_^
I've spent more time sculpting this character than any other in the game (with the exception of Lisa). She'll be making her first appearance sometime during Ep3 so that's exciting as she's someone you'll see a lot of in the latter half of the game :)!

The reason for it being labelled Trip Home will be revealed sometime during 2027 so stay tuned! :d

-------

28 Years Earlier:

I had this idea bubbling away in my head for ages.. to create Lisa's Mother Katie ^_^ Daz really favors designing relatives because of it's shaping sliders and I eventually want to make a Renshire Story with Katie as one of the main characters so here she is! The scene was a little bare with just Young Sharon and Katie in it so I dropped in a Young Touma behind Sharon and Lisa's birth father "off screen." I have no need to actually design Lisa's father as he's never gonna be seen but Touma's character's been designed from probably the same day as Sharon :)

-------

A Dare:

So, I've spoken a little about Gina's game at the party. This image is a bit of a bait because it's not really canon but instead it's an exaggerated example of what's to come lol! This night wear that Lisa's wearing was really awful to use which is upsetting because it's really pretty. I'm actively on the hunt for something similar that's a tad more workable with dForce (this one literally fell apart every time I simulated it so it looks a little rough)

December Wallpapers!

Party Routes???

This is just a photo taken in Jayce's Apartment. Lisa and the boys.

..each with their own routes in the party and maybe some crossovers? ^_^

--------

Visiting Calvin:

A little teaser of Lisa visiting Calvin's Apartment in Ep3. Some lounging in their pjs, no makeup, watching TV. This would obviously be for those on the sharing route as it features Vicki ^_^

--------

Winter:

This one was super fun to make with lots of actual snow drops and post effect snow added, I love the really high contrast outlines on the girls ^_^
--------

Girl's Night:

Lastly a quick concept of another night event. I think I've said before that I'd like to incorporate different variants of Lisa's night events and some she can invite others with her - Gina would be #1 on that list. I think it'd open up a lot of fun possibilities ^_^

-------

Well that's it for the wallpapers! I hope they inspire some more intrigue and excitement for what's to come!

Moving onto progress - I haven't actually touched the story stuff in over a week, I'll get back to it tomorrow after work. The CG I'm at currently shows Lisa & Danny heading to the elevator to Jayce's Apartment (he's in a penthouse). There is a variant of the scene just before it that I still have to do too. The scene plays differently for those on the cheating path and those that aren't which could be either Faithful or Sharing only.

I still plan on releasing everything up to the entry to the party before I get stuck into the real meat & bones of the event which should be ready within the next fortnight or so depending on how long it takes me to setup all of the characters (I'm kinda dreading this part to be honest because it's pretty mundane work lol!).

Anyway! I gotta go get some sleep, I'll respond to all of your messages tomorrow I promise! I've just been non-stop working on these all day ^_^

I hope you're all doing so so great and thank you so much as always for your continued support guys :))
//pG

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Happy new year to all peeps!
Awesome renders....hoping to get awesome updates for Lisa in 2023 :love:
Oh and more story time for Aoife would be awesome.
I really like to see that story progressing ^^

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Your reply whilst appreciated was incorrect. The content didn't unlock until after camping trip for some reason thus Lisa's Journal is in fact incorrect.
I wrote that there is no continuation of the content in the bath. The initial condition of the first episode is the end of the quest with a hike. And it's in the tips. Read more carefully.

Reactions: Xhin

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
In the renpy version how do u change relationships? It has Sharon set as step mom and that doesn't seem right to me. Seems more like a Aunt if anything.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I wrote that there is no continuation of the content in the bath. The initial condition of the first episode is the end of the quest with a hike. And it's in the tips. Read more carefully.
You didn't read my post correctly. There was content I hadn't seen before until after the camping trip had been done. Lisa's Journal is incorrect. There is no mention of having to go on a hike to unlock that bathhouse content in Lisa's Journal in the Renpy version.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You didn't read my post correctly. There was content I hadn't seen before until after the camping trip had been done. Lisa's Journal is incorrect. There is no mention of having to go on a hike to unlock that bathhouse content in Lisa's Journal in the Renpy version.
The Renpy version is not official and therefore always clumsy. It is better to write about errors in this version to the person who created it, because the developer of the official version may decide that there is something wrong with the game.

JTTT

Dec 3, 2018
When I leave the men's restroom during the Council Vadalism mission and re-enter, I get the same error? Is there any way to fix it?

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023
View attachment 2057556

Overview:
Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year of college as she embarks on the final educational hurdle:

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-12-03
Developer: PaleGrass -
Censored: No
Version: 2.70b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

For those that want faster message speed please see this post.
Save Location

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation - Video Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Text Speed Mod* - Save Files - Fan Sigs - Fan Sig - Unofficial Ren'Py

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1897337 View attachment 1897368 View attachment 1269437 View attachment 1897402 View attachment 1897345 View attachment 1269429 View attachment 1897397 View attachment 1897355 View attachment 1269406 View attachment 1269409 View attachment 1269433 View attachment 1897364 View attachment 1269439 View attachment 1897360 View attachment 1269413 View attachment 1897393 View attachment 1269414 View attachment 1269418 View attachment 1269419 View attachment 1897404 View attachment 1269420 View attachment 1897361 View attachment 1269436 View attachment 1269438 View attachment 1269402 View attachment 1269422 View attachment 1897376 View attachment 1897405 View attachment 1269405 View attachment 1269403 View attachment 1269425 View attachment 1269430 View attachment 1269432 View attachment 1269434 View attachment 1269435 View attachment 1269408
so far its good, but i hafto ask, how far into the game is the futa part ,>, (i saw futa in tag and i was like y e s)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes