PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

Twenty minutes down memory lane ^_^

Some of the older ones are just painfully ugly, the grass was particularly pale on those days I suppose x)

Much love guys! <3 x

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
I said I'd do this weeks ago, I completely forgot >>!

Wallpaper Collection!

Continued Below.
will these appear inside the game and or will be part of the story or are they just meant to be wallpapers only because it would be such a shame if it weren't?

Last edited:

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021

Any idea about release date

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
The game needs more of personal Lisa's achievements or development. Before this post gets a dislike, let me explain:

Not saying that the game is bad, but it lost some focus from the main protagonist.

At the moment it feels like Lisa is in a storm of random events(each new update) where she gets raped(or not, which is not the point of me playing this game) and there is an aftermath of regret after that(Poor Danny, lol).

There's too many other characters with their own dramas and I, as a player, lost the interest as the main protagonist is not developing as a personality by herself(well, with my help), Lisa is just being raped at the sequence of events all the time, but this doesn't change her personally.

I'm not a developer or a scenarist, but this development model is very weird. At first we had fitness stat, outfits, exhibitionism stat, beach bar job - these were some grind and personal character development and I really liked that. Now we have a sequence of events with tons of text and dramas between each other and we are still capped on stats, what was the point of adding these then?

Personally, I hope to see a break from parties-trips-etc and focus on smaller events like:
  • Random events like getting groped in the bar/metro and Lisa auto-disliking this and later starting to hesitate and like this as we advance in the plot.
  • Jobs with harassment that progress as we advance in the plot. Beach bar is stalled and the game needs more progress here.
  • Fitness advancements, gym, outfits (options to unbutton the shirt, put on a shorter skirt), NPC reactions from outfits. This can be hard, but since scenes require a particular outfit/have one outfit - this shouldn't be a big deal(I hope?). This is purely to advance/vary random events I mentioned before.
  • Events that are available during the night, prostitution(Starting on trying to stay shy and anonymous and later starting to love this, probably after we get an opportunity to dump Danny).
  • School events.

I have huge respect for PG as I think this is the only dev replying to that many posts here and drawing the best renders(AWAM is also good, but dev there surely takes time to draw 10 renders/year).

I was a huge fan and the supporter of the game at the start, but later on it really became a pack of events(trip, party, another party, etc) where Lisa feels as an NPC, not the main character.
Totally agree with you like before we have lots of task to do and now its just feels like a virtual novel rather than open world game and also Lisa becoming like npc not main character. Most of the task are on cliff hanger like albiss marcus, theo night shift, neon club, lost cat and many more. In last two updates we only got nice renders but no progression in the game or story.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
If you down those steps and under the walkway you can bypass the fence! ..only to be blocked again by me >)

That area is the West Apartments and it's not functional yet ^_^ it will be soon though x

Dude that's kinda crazy! :D Lisa with green eyes.. :giggle:

LOL sorry dude! I dunno I must have my monitor brightness a lot higher. I try to paint colors and shading to add mood to the scenes, I promise I'm not trying to make it so you guys can't see it lol!

I'll make the dark less intense in future bud :) x

If you goto Ms Short's room in the College (West corridor, last door on the left) and interact with the notice board at the back you can start the Vandal quest assuming the swim trip is complete :)

Aoife College Requires:

Date with Gina & Jo completed (Cinema)
Aoife Coffee completed (Lisa hides from the limousine in West Coffee)
Talked to Ms Short about the Photography Club
Summer Blouse & Jeans equipped

Then just enter the college and exit again to trigger :)

I'm assuming it's the Date with Paul quest you're looking for? It should pop up automatically after you've viewed the Paul scenes around the house being the Shower and Coffee scenes. It also requires the Council Vandal event to be completed which is started in Ms Short's room at the notice board ^_^

Hope this helps even though it's a late reply!

I only noticed this a couple of weeks ago mate and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm assuming it's because of the local save location because I "think" the options data are saved in the config file. I made a new proj and tried to save the options there and copy the config file to Lisa's save pos but it didn't solve it either. I tried to find related posts on the RPGM forums but it seems like it's a very me problem. I'm hesitant to fiddle with the local save plugin because of how many issues I had with it to begin with and how many problems it's caused for players too. It's a very small plugin but my js knowledge is a big zero :(

I will have another look at it after I drop this 2.81 patch, sorry for the inconvenience mate xo

I have very high hopes for it and I'm the harshest self critic on the planet ^_^!

There is a workaround that's worked for almost everyone so far:

It's a bit of a nuisance but it seems effective ^_^ a mac user sent it to me way back in July 2021 and it's been a godsend for me lol! But yeah apparently it's simply caused by deploying the game for Mac via a Windows OS. It can't write permissions or something. (I'm very much a layman when it comes to technical stuff!)

Hope it helps buddy <3 :)

I will add an unlock all button to the gallery eventually it's just a long tedious task for right now lol! But those saves you downloaded probably have different routes labelled in them so if you switch between them you can probably view everything ^_^!

Oof, that doesn't sound good! Have you finished the Marcus Makes content in the game? It's required to complete Rubbins' content ^_^ just a check!

If you still have the save I can have a look at it for you :)

It's my fault mate, I structured things this way because I put off the Moddy's alt endings for so long that I ended up moving past them. It's actually been on my mind recently because there's a bug in Moddy's Gathering RPGM version and it's on my to-do list to fix. Sorry for that mate x

Thankfully one of the very few that cares is me! ^_^! Are you on the cheating path yourself mate? If not did it flip to cheating after the gathering? I have a list of things to fix once I clear up the party and this is right up there atop that list.

Should be next week mate :)

I totally get you mate, I know exactly what you mean and it's not intended to feel that way though it of course does for players that are playing each subsequent patch. The reason I had originally labelled the patches as "Episode X Chapter X" is because of how I'm structuring the game. Episodes basically denote Lisa's Confidence level (was previously labelled Exhibitionism) and all main story content for that Episode has to be completed before moving onto the next Episode. Now most of the content I've produced over the past 6+ months or so is optional content like Paul's scenes or Byron's scenes which can be played at any time assuming Lisa has the required stats.

I frontloaded most of the story content for Episode 2 in the early chapters because I was honestly still getting my bearings with the game, it's shape and it's direction. The result of this is that the stats earned by players that were jumping on each patch felt like said stats meant less and less as time went on as many simply "grinded" the stats way back in Late 2021 or Early 2022. There will always be a lot more +1 Deviancy points than necessary to hit max for each Episode but that's only to stop players feeling the need to "grind." Especially for those that aren't interested in a lot of the optional content ^_^

I do genuinely understand where you're coming from mate but all of the things you mentioned be it new fitness unlocks (yoga in E3), more additions to harassment events (around Renshire, Neon, Train all in E3), Instagram crossovers, Night Events (they also start in E3), they are all coming. Jayce's Party is the last event in Episode 2 (or now 2.XX) and I myself am looking forward to getting back to the sort of grass roots of the game and revisiting sets I haven't seen or touched in well over a year now!

Anyway I hope this gives a little insight into where my head is at and why things are the way that they are right now, thanks so much for your post though! I always find this topic difficult to correctly parse into words but I think your post helped quite a lot actually lol!

I'll earn that respect back in time (assuming you continue playing lol!) I'm sure of it ^_^

-----------

BIG wall of text! Hi Everyone! ^_^
Don't be too hard on yourself ny guy, it's good to see you being so open to your audience and i'd dare say you have (even objectively) one of the best H games around. The technical quality is incredible for, feels like playing an actual DS game or something, you're pretty much being a one man army spearheading this the way you do.

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
LOL sorry dude! I dunno I must have my monitor brightness a lot higher. I try to paint colors and shading to add mood to the scenes, I promise I'm not trying to make it so you guys can't see it lol!

You're the fucking man

I'll be eagerly waiting dick in hand

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass and Ahsl

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

I'd ask you to reconsider that decision. I've never found the scenes to be too dark. And I like the mood which the lighting gives to the scenes.

If some players want it brighter, let them turn up their brightness setting.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
This is a one time thing ...

------

Resident Post: Post Op!

Hi everyone!! ^_^!

Phew am I ever glad to be home lol!

1678437518425.png
This is Finn. We don't like Finn. :)

Firstly I just wanna apologize for my radio silence over the past week, my Grandfather had a fall at home last weekend and we couldn't get an ambulance (it's like a 12 hour wait here unless it's an emergency and he was still lucid just in a lot of pain) so I sped up as fast as I could. He was later taken to hospital where they discovered a plethora of undiagnosed infections with one being particularly bad in his kidneys so I've been back and forth for the past 8-9 days.

He's being moved hospital again and the new consultant is being very evasive so myself and the family are kind of all over the place at the moment because the hospital he's in currently and the one he is moving to are almost a two hour drive from where I live. Then I had my operation a couple of days ago which was a deeply terrifying and gruesome experience lol!

My abdomen is still extremely tender and I'm walking like an idiot but everything went well and I couldn't be more relieved that it's over, it's kind of been a ramping stress in the back of my head for a while now. I was awake during the procedure and the devil in me couldn't help but watch which was both extremely interesting and in equal measure the most disgusting thing I have ever seen ^_^!

1678437549238.png
Okay so this small event was originally something TOTALLY different but I went a bit wild with it lol

Anyway I arrived home last night and took a quick stock of where we are in development. I wanted to push out the P3 interlude which happens after all P3 events have been viewed before releasing as I "think" it's the final trigger for Danny leaving but I've just shifted to RPGM instead. The CG count is 204 with another few CGs to come at the end of Kitchen 3 which is crazy because my output folder is over 600 lol!

For release date I'd say next week, the next update post will be the patch.

This patch is much like the previous but instead of getting ready it's more getting acclimated to the party and it's guests. The exciting thing is that P4 things heat up a little more as Lisa can finally decide to bite the bullet and partake in the little pills everyone seems to be enjoying so much then directly after P4 there's an interlude, a short time skip and we're directly into Gina's game.

For me from a development pov it's exciting too because I'm desperately tired of watching the "saving" bar on these Daz files move like snails and at the beginning and the end of P4 most of the characters at the party leave, which means they get deleted from the Daz set, which means saving the files won't take 3 minutes each and loading them won't take 10! ^_^

Tl;dr: Patch out next update x)

I'm gonna spend the next hour replying to everyone then I'm locked into RPGM with a near lethal dose of painkillers and a flask of tea. Thanks so much everyone, sending my love :)) xo

//pG

1678437586398.png
I like this scene overlooking Renshire :)

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
I'd ask you to reconsider that decision. I've never found the scenes to be too dark. And I like the mood which the lighting gives to the scenes.

If some players want it brighter, let them turn up their brightness setting.
Thanks Einstein I'll give that a shot

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Hi there dev
A quick question
Can we break up with our boyfriend before we head down a road full of sex and fun ?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
cant break up with him yet. The next update is the beginning of the end if you so desire
Do you know kind sir what's the difference between the cheating and sharing path?

Are there scene differences ?

Or is there just dialogue differences like the boyfriend is aware of whom lisa is fucking or not ?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It certainly could..? :rolleyes:;)

That's Neon and yep! Gavin & Joe :eek:

That's sick man, I'm glad you dig it!! ^_^

Rimjob & Bukkake absolutely 110% Golden shower I could definitely give it a go if there is enough interest in it mate :)
There are plenty of fetishes still to be introduced later like BDSM, Gangbangs, etc too - we're only at the beginning ;) <3
Woah bdsm will be introduced?
Count me in
Bondage gangbang could be a really great way to incorporate best of both worlds
Would love to see both black and white men deep throat ,choke spank,whip ,spit and so much more while poor not so innocent lisa is all tied up and blindfolded
You could add planned tags in the genre section
Heading over to patreon now

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Do you know kind sir what's the difference between the cheating and sharing path?

Are there scene differences ?

Or is there just dialogue differences like the boyfriend is aware of whom lisa is fucking or not ?
It depends, there are scenes that have 2 paths/routes, cheating and sharing so 2 different scenes, one for cheating and the other for sharing and others with a single scene for the 2 route.
Es: Swimming trip, camping trip and Moddy gathering 2 scenes
Byron, Hotel Brava, blackmail by Paul, one scene for the two routes

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It depends, there are scenes that have 2 paths/routes, cheating and sharing so 2 different scenes, one for cheating and the other for sharing and others with a single scene for the 2 route.
Es: Swimming trip, camping trip and Moddy gathering 2 scenes
Byron, Hotel Brava, blackmail by Paul, one scene for the two routes
Thanks mate so there is only changes in dialogue or the entire scene changes depending on the path

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes