MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Do you know kind sir what's the difference between the cheating and sharing path?

Are there scene differences ?

Or is there just dialogue differences like the boyfriend is aware of whom lisa is fucking or not ?
Different scenes dialogue etc. The real difference is just the boyfriend knowing so she doesnt have to hide and the boyfriend not knowing so she hides her other activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Different scenes dialogue etc. The real difference is just the boyfriend knowing so she doesnt have to hide and the boyfriend not knowing so she hides her other activities.
i will bother you for the last time so please don't mind according to you which is the more spicier path
sharing or cheating?
even though my end goal is for her to break up with him hehe

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmm.... why am I even being quoted in this thread? Never even knew it existed before just now :unsure:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Cheating she seems to be more freakier when shes doing stuff behind his back as opposed to when shes doing stuff with him
I really wouldn't say that she's freakier when she's cheating. On the sharing path, they have an orgy at the campsite, and the sharing path on the swim meet has her first m/m/f threesome, which is something you don't get on the cheating path, that early in the game.

If anything, I'd say that the sharing path gets freaky faster than the cheating path. But it's probably not the way to go, if you want them to break up, because they are actually in love with each other on the sharing path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I really wouldn't say that she's freakier when she's cheating. On the sharing path, they have an orgy at the campsite, and the sharing path on the swim meet has her first m/m/f threesome, which is something you don't get on the cheating path, that early in the game.

If anything, I'd say that the sharing path gets freaky faster than the cheating path. But it's probably not the way to go, if you want them to break up, because they are actually in love with each other on the sharing path.
I will keep that in mind

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Maybe someone is interessted, a little project of mine. I will make some simple slideshows of some scenes of different games. The first test is the the dark drinking night scene ... Enjoy or avoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.:

What I noticed, "watching" an older scene again. Lisa looks much better than in the current images. I think the newer ones are too overedited?!

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Maybe someone is interessted, a little project of mine. I will make some simple slideshows of some scenes of different games. The first test is the the dark drinking night scene ... Enjoy or avoid.

View attachment 2459384

MEGA

P.S.:

What I noticed, "watching" an older scene again. Lisa looks much better than in the current images. I think the newer ones are too overedited?!
This scene was a really good one.... Next are turning to vanilla shaite

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

P.S.:

I recommend using a spoiler tag for these slideshows. I know that this scene is from the first release of the game, and most of the veteran players in this thread have either played it or opted out, but we still have new players joining the thread who won't have gotten that far in the game yet.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So while playing the game I had a question about rpg in general
There is another rpg game caliross that I am also currently playing alongside this one
My question is
When I save my ingame progress is it transferable to the next update or all my saves will get reset and I have to start over again from the beginning after the new update?

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
So while playing the game I had a question about rpg in general
There is another rpg game caliross that I am also currently playing alongside this one
My question is
When I save my ingame progress is it transferable to the next update or all my saves will get reset and I have to start over again from the beginning after the new update?
Depends on the game and the update. Generally saves just continue forward into the next update. But if the dev changed things in the old content as opposed to just adding new stuff going forward, it may wreck old saves.

The dev will almost always tell you if old saves are no good, and will often offer either a patch or a save at the beginning of the new content.

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Depends on the game and the update. Generally saves just continue forward into the next update. But if the dev changed things in the old content as opposed to just adding new stuff going forward, it may wreck old saves.

The dev will almost always tell you if old saves are no good, and will often offer either a patch or a save at the beginning of the new content.
Thanks it's my first time actually downloading rpg games
Before that I have mostly played renpy so I thought mechanics will be different

Reactions: Sixty
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes