Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I hope there will be Danny breakup possibility on the cheating route and maybe choice for new boyfriend. I know it's a lot but that would be great. Best FP game on this site my friend, for me better then ORS with the last updates. Keep up the great work PaleGrass
dev did say it will be possible in near future

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Well, why people argue about futa when we have a trans girl who basically is our futa and probably one of the most important protagonist for the next update...

• Red Heart

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It's not enough to just continue running. After you get to Fitness 4, you won't gain any more fitness points by having Lisa run in her own neighborhood. As redharvest1 said...

You have to send Lisa to run in the city.
I understood that mate
I was referring to run cabin run

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
So I missed seeing Aoife in the coffee shop the day after the shopping trip. For some reason, she isn't showing in the coffee shop, and whenever I try to speak to Calvin, he tells me that he will get in trouble if anyone sees me behind the counter... Any condition that I may have missed (summer clothes, deviancy = 25, got as far as I can with the other credits quests apart from Moddie's).

Reactions: Alea iacta est

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
So I missed seeing Aoife in the coffee shop the day after the shopping trip. For some reason, she isn't showing in the coffee shop, and whenever I try to speak to Calvin, he tells me that he will get in trouble if anyone sees me behind the counter... Any condition that I may have missed (summer clothes, deviancy = 25, got as far as I can with the other credits quests apart from Moddie's).
try skipping the days and attempt to do it again. that worked for me.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Skipped 10 in a row- nothing has changed, apart from a night time visit by Byron involving a hot tub that doesn't exist.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
thanks for answering my question. the moddy story is epic and would like to know how it will progress in future updates. Excellent work.
Anytime buddy :)

Moddy's story is very up and down throughout the plot but he's a story character so there will be plenty to come ^_^

View attachment 2462874 Is something supposed to happen here? I tried with different outfit but haven't got anything.
No mate, not yet anyway but I just had a look at the event and it's not interactable (which it should be). It's just a few lines of dialogue when you interact with the door so that's now fixed lol!

We'll have to see i guess! It sounds possibly promising? Now i'm hoping cheat-route Lisa gets up to some risky fun with Danny Still there. But either way it's only my preference. Obviously not the end of the world if much of the party update content gets missed in my playthrough. There's always more updates to come.

And as for 'best', yeah, that's more or less what i meant. And i'm glad to hear both branches had equal focus. I was just hoping the festivities wouldn't be cut short if you had Lisa opt for no drugs and then she goes home early or something.

I'll check those scenes out anyway, but just as an aside, like you say, it's about lowering inhibitions; i always find it much more interesting when a character works through their psychology, desires and temptations and chooses to, or can't resist, overcoming their inhibitions' on their own, so to speak, rather than having them artificially lowered.
Well regardless of which route you choose at the party all of the other routes will become available to view in the Recollection Room after it's completed anyway so you can view everything you missed ^_^

There was supposed to be a route in which Lisa could leave early but I'm not if it's to be included now or not (again I'm just trying to cut as many corners as possible to pump content faster). It was intended to be the go-to route for the Faithful route but I might change it. If it does make it in it'll be very well signposted so you won't accidentally end up leaving ^_^

I'm in the same camp as you when it comes to preferring the lucid lowering of inhibition over time. The game's play cycle spans around two years total, 1 before graduation and 1 after (not including the true end which is something closer to a decade) so I am always considerate of the rate of progress.

first the pose
a good dark bdsm pose should inflict as much pain and suffering as possible
note this is only because of it being in the darker paths consensual bdsm is a big no no in this scenario
the pillory is the most bland vanilla pose for bdsm its boring and tasteless
when you choose a pose you should always keep in mind that the guys who will gangbang lisa can carry her like a sex doll wherever they want to and use her according to their wish but she should not have the ability to move freely at all .
the first pose : View attachment 2463282
second pose
View attachment 2463314
below is an example of how to incorporate a bdsm gangbang scene if you will do it
View attachment 2463330
now for the accessories
put nipple clamps and clit clamps on lisa
use dripping hot wax on her
gag her with her own panty bonus if a dude cums in it then puts in her mouth
you can use blindfolds as well
use whips on her or paddles as your wish
while deepthroating a dude can simultaneously choke her and pinch her nose like this
View attachment 2463339
another pose where you can violate lisa in all her three holes
View attachment 2463347
front view
View attachment 2463349
enough with the poses i leave it to you
another great addition is to add a leash and collar to lisa
the dudes can ask lisa to bark only if she wants to cum
and for gangbangs use metal instead of ropes if possible and have more than
5 people minimum 5 ppl are required for a gangbang
REMINDER THESE SCENES AND SITUATIONS ARE ALL DARK BDSM SCENES
consensual bdsm has different poses which i will post if you have something like that in mind dev but for now these are my opinions
oh one last thing lisa can ride one of the dudes while she is sucking another's cock like below
View attachment 2463354
(ps : don't ask me why i have this photo)
have a good day
Edit: Additionally the guys can spit on Lisa to degrade her
Don't forget to have black dudes in the gangbang as well we need some diversity
Also you could replace dudes with strap on girls or futa if you want to
I've bookmarked this post mate, I do have some selection of bondage assets for Daz already but I haven't tested them at all yet.

My main concern with this fetish in future is how to reason it from Lisa's point of view. Making scenes where Lisa isn't in control is a lot easier to reason (because there isn't any) but when it comes to Lisa opting into bondage play herself I'm not sure how I'd begin that exactly. I have some ideas with the inclusion of the sex shop in the RLD and Lisa's visits both alone and with others but it's something I have no personal experience with so that makes it more challenging ^_^

Thankfully I have a wonderful audience to help me, eh? ^_^

I hope there will be Danny breakup possibility on the cheating route and maybe choice for new boyfriend. I know it's a lot but that would be great. Best FP game on this site my friend, for me better then ORS with the last updates. Keep up the great work PaleGrass
I've just finished writing the first in-game disclaimer regarding Lisa and Danny's potential break-up in future so we've got the ball rolling ^_^!

I have no current plans for a new "boyfriend" per say. There are romantic options in the game being Calvin, Theo and Dan for example but inserting another system of cheating that is variable dependent is a lot! Who knows though, I'm such a tremendous fan of multiple choice in these games that very little is completely off the cards :)

Thanks so much for your kind words mate, it's so nice of you to say that <3 x!

Skipped 10 in a row- nothing has changed, apart from a night time visit by Byron involving a hot tub that doesn't exist.
The Aoife coffee trigger is a 5part variable that requires sleeps in between each:

Part 1 is visiting the coffee shop any day after the shopping day.
Part 2 is revisiting the coffee shop another day.
Part 3 is talking to Calvin when he's working (every other day).
Part 4 is talking to Calvin again (requires two sleeps).
Part 5 is returning to the coffee shop any day after Part 4's been done and Aoife will be there.

Thinking about it, that's probably too many revisits. I'll maybe shave one off - the thought behind it is that it's around that time that the Mod Shop becomes available and there are several events to complete there too but only one per day and as both the Mod Shop and the Aoife search can be completed either during the morning or the afternoon that the player can visit both whilst they're in the West District each day but it probably is a bit much ^_^

If you're concerned about your save at all or are just at your wits end with the backtracking just throw it over and I'll pop you in front of the event spawn for Aoife Coffee :)

The Byron / Hot Tub bug is fixed in the upcoming update, I was alerted to this a few weeks ago. Apologies for that one, that's a real bummer bug lol!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

shaitan75

Aug 27, 2022
The first thing to say is that I really like the game. I'm not a big fan of rpgms, but I'm liking the story a lot and especially Lisa's design seems spectacular. And well, since everyone makes suggestions, well, I won't be less. Although Lisa's evolution is going to be more and more... how to say... lustful, I need a little more anal sex, there have been a couple, but I see her as very reticent, right? I love the lesbian arc, and I hope she continues to explore herself, as well as her relationship with Byron, and the other men in her life. And well, a special request, I would love for her relationship with Aoife to be something more than a friendship, the truth is that I wouldn't mind an intimate relationship. For the rest, keep it up and congratulations on the game PaleGrass

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The first thing to say is that I really like the game. I'm not a big fan of rpgms, but I'm liking the story a lot and especially Lisa's design seems spectacular. And well, since everyone makes suggestions, well, I won't be less. Although Lisa's evolution is going to be more and more... how to say... lustful, I need a little more anal sex, there have been a couple, but I see her as very reticent, right? I love the lesbian arc, and I hope she continues to explore herself, as well as her relationship with Byron, and the other men in her life. And well, a special request, I would love for her relationship with Aoife to be something more than a friendship, the truth is that I wouldn't mind an intimate relationship. For the rest, keep it up and congratulations on the game PaleGrass
Thanks so much mate! ^_^

Well you're in luck because:

1: Anal is on the cards for the party (a couple of updates away)
2: Aoife is one of the romanceable characters

<3

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Anytime buddy :)

Moddy's story is very up and down throughout the plot but he's a story character so there will be plenty to come ^_^

No mate, not yet anyway but I just had a look at the event and it's not interactable (which it should be). It's just a few lines of dialogue when you interact with the door so that's now fixed lol!

Well regardless of which route you choose at the party all of the other routes will become available to view in the Recollection Room after it's completed anyway so you can view everything you missed ^_^

There was supposed to be a route in which Lisa could leave early but I'm not if it's to be included now or not (again I'm just trying to cut as many corners as possible to pump content faster). It was intended to be the go-to route for the Faithful route but I might change it. If it does make it in it'll be very well signposted so you won't accidentally end up leaving ^_^

I'm in the same camp as you when it comes to preferring the lucid lowering of inhibition over time. The game's play cycle spans around two years total, 1 before graduation and 1 after (not including the true end which is something closer to a decade) so I am always considerate of the rate of progress.

I've bookmarked this post mate, I do have some selection of bondage assets for Daz already but I haven't tested them at all yet.

My main concern with this fetish in future is how to reason it from Lisa's point of view. Making scenes where Lisa isn't in control is a lot easier to reason (because there isn't any) but when it comes to Lisa opting into bondage play herself I'm not sure how I'd begin that exactly. I have some ideas with the inclusion of the sex shop in the RLD and Lisa's visits both alone and with others but it's something I have no personal experience with so that makes it more challenging ^_^

Thankfully I have a wonderful audience to help me, eh? ^_^

I've just finished writing the first in-game disclaimer regarding Lisa and Danny's potential break-up in future so we've got the ball rolling ^_^!

I have no current plans for a new "boyfriend" per say. There are romantic options in the game being Calvin, Theo and Dan for example but inserting another system of cheating that is variable dependent is a lot! Who knows though, I'm such a tremendous fan of multiple choice in these games that very little is completely off the cards :)

Thanks so much for your kind words mate, it's so nice of you to say that <3 x!

The Aoife coffee trigger is a 5part variable that requires sleeps in between each:

Part 5 is returning to the coffee shop any day after Part 4's been done and Aoife will be there.

Thinking about it, that's probably too many revisits. I'll maybe shave one off - the thought behind it is that it's around that time that the Mod Shop becomes available and there are several events to complete there too but only one per day and as both the Mod Shop and the Aoife search can be completed either during the morning or the afternoon that the player can visit both whilst they're in the West District each day but it probably is a bit much ^_^

If you're concerned about your save at all or are just at your wits end with the backtracking just throw it over and I'll pop you in front of the event spawn for Aoife Coffee :)

The Byron / Hot Tub bug is fixed in the upcoming update, I was alerted to this a few weeks ago. Apologies for that one, that's a real bummer bug lol!
Ty bro
Indeed every bdsm pose I gave you were all non consensual forced bdsm pose
Which mean the 2 guys who raped lisa in the bar or Tony himself can try tying lisa in these pose
Consensual bdsm is really complex to write and correct me if I am wrong but judging Lisa's character I think she likes it rough but doesn't really want to be restricted by ropes and such
She is submissive but not an outright masochist

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022

No apologies needed- hadn't seen it reported elsewhere, so my bad. Save file attached if you could work your magic!

Really impressive game- I know I'm coming to it quite late, but the storyline (and flexibility within the story) so far is top notch, and most of the images are *chef's kiss*.
Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes