Simply_Life

Nov 2, 2021
So I have a question? With the cheating route will their be an instance where Danny catches Lisa cheating on him, and will that lead to a possible breakup situation and dispute between him and that current (partner) Lisa would be with? Or is it the route regulated to them breaking up either by how you mentioned Danny not getting any attention from her vs, Lisa breaking up with him while him staying in the dark about the cheating. I found that her guilt really drove the cheating route to new heights. Especially the scenes with Calvin and Gunther post camping trip. Felt real in a way how they tried avoiding her after the fact with the guilt. Enjoying the story thus far and I for one enjoy Danny as a character (Might be due to how I'm playing the game lol). But I think he's an overall decent guy, might be a dummy sometimes but theirs genuiness in his quirkeness if that makes sense.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
where is lisa's pool? i cant seem to find it. can't finish moody's gathering because of it. already went on 2 (school,danny) camping trip. and how do I complete sharon's sunbath?

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
where is lisa's pool? i cant seem to find it. can't finish moody's gathering because of it. already went on 2 (school,danny) camping trip. and how do I complete sharon's sunbath?
its at the back of her aunts house, you go there by going through the door (left side of the living room tv) that goes towards the kitchen

Reactions: neil92

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
About the update and what to expect:

It's been a tough month and I've been awake for some 30 hours at this point testing every conceivable variation and I just pray that I haven't missed anything game breaking.

Alright so that's Lisa well and truly into the party. Everyone worth meeting has been reasonably introduced and I hope everyone feels properly amalgamated with the party vibe lol! By skipping all text and 2x speeding the game the run-time is about 10-11 minutes so it should take between 20-30 to finish the content on one route.

There is no real sexual content outside of nudity and a couple of kisses in this patch though we are getting extremely close to the start of it.

In case it isn't clear in game - if you wish you begin the breakup with Danny you must select ALL red choices. If you miss even one it will be unavailable so just a reminder ^_^

There is also one more important choice in this update which is during a major mood shift event. It isn't a long one (none of the events in this update are long) but it will indicate another important route in the game.

I've been running circles around these two maps in RPGM for over 7 hours straight but I still haven't checked all of the NPCs. I know some of them don't function correctly and the Phase 3 NPCs aren't even started but these are ONLY for flavor and have no effect on anything except some sense of player immersion (or something?). There are no hidden scenes or anything like this yet. I will explain more on that farther down the post.

This patch has been flipped, altered, turned upside down I don't know how many times. I changed my mind on so many of the scenes so many times but this is always the way when I move between Daz and RPGM. If anything stands out or doesn't make sense please let me know as older dialogues may still be lingering.

Overall I'm so, so happy with how the party is turning out. I'm so glad I changed to this set as Jayce's apartment. It's a super intensive set to use because of the city overlook and the huge amount of sky that can be seen but I think it looks stunning and I'm really proud of the art. The minor details in some of the shots give me a bigger shit eating grin than Sharon had back in the first episode (xD) and I hope you guys like it too x

-----------------------------------

So that's Phase 3 finished, the follow-up to Phase 3 is another interlude. During this interlude Lisa goes to find Gina. Once that's finished Lisa comes downstairs again and can make the choice whether or not she wishes to take a pill. After that we move into the final phase. Phase 4 is only 3 events, one of which is people leaving the party at the elevator. After that there is the final interlude for this stage and we move onto Gina's game which is the real meat and bones of the party.

Okay so I've talked about how Gina's game is split into 3 stages, each ramping in eroticism. I've been thinking about making these 3 stages split and in between having a sort of free-roam element. This is a lot more feasible than making the current content free-roam because there will be FAR fewer people at the party at this stage. Another benefit of having these little free-roam segments in between the game's stages is that I can put little hidden scenes around for anyone that wants to explore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm super excited to get started on Gina's game honestly, it's been a hot minute since I worked on something really just sexy. I have a lot to set up before beginning work on it, even the cards themselves have to be organized (I think I'm gonna edit the materials on the poker set I used at Moddy's house for that) but I can picture so many of the shots I want to make and I know it's gonna be so much fun for both you and for me.

-----------------------------------

Okay so I'm honestly quite relieved to get this one out of the way, the whole 2-3 minutes per save is just outrageously frustrating to work with lol, especially if I want to make a minor change like the brightness of a spotlight or something then I've just lost another few minutes but the first thing I'll be working on is the Elevator 4 scene in which a lot of the party people are leaving thus reducing the save time / my stress levels by a considerable amount ^_^

This is of course after I complete the wallpapers, If I'm able bodied I'll begin those tomorrow evening :))

Alright so I gotta get some sleep, I will log on the second I wake up so if anything is bugged please report is ASAP because I'll not have much time in the morning before work. I really hope there isn't anything terrible <3

As with the previous upload this is just posted to the higher tiers for testing and I'll be making it public in a day or two assuming there aren't any real problems. I will begin the usual filtering of the patch tiers with the next update which will include some significant portion of Gina's Game.

I will talk to you guys tomorrow, hope your weekend was nice everyone and as always thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart :)) x

//pG

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
The most interesting part of how Palegrass operates, nobody else will tell you this.
Actually can't see it if you are using computer, it's only appear on patreon mobile app :HideThePain: . Anyway, very nice of Palegrass to notice people about it.

Reactions: LiMp17

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
By skipping all text and 2x speeding the game the run-time is about 10-11 minutes so it should take between 20-30 to finish the content on one route.

There is no real sexual content outside of nudity and a couple of kisses in this patch though we are getting extremely close to the start of it.
:sleep:

• Angry
Reactions: kizuru and Ahsl
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes