redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
where are my saves???
Edit: common a restart??? wtf the game was fine as it was
Edit2: yeah im gonna skip this update, maybe next year I play again,
Read the first post to find where the saves are now located..
No restart needed, not sure what you're talking about.
Have fun complaining elsewhere for the next year then... buh-bye.

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
I love the new update I'm so excited on the next one. Can't wait to be more intimate with Jayce, Jake and, Troy.<3

Reactions: jcgan

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Read the first post to find where the saves are now located..
No restart needed, not sure what you're talking about.
Have fun complaining elsewhere for the next year then... buh-bye.
Thumbnail_expert_micro.png
Oh you mean that tiny text that barely reads as "save location" is the solution to the headache that's been plaguing the minds of all returning players? I'm baffled by how one of the biggest experience ruining issues is treated like it's some minor thing and is given one tiny portion of the main thread leaving it to the unlucky returning player to decipher it's meaning or accidentally click on it by pure chance..Would it be hard to write something along the lines of: "THIS IS THE NEW SAVE LOCATION. IF YOU DON'T STORE YOUR SAVES HERE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SCREWED".

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
PaleGrass
I hope the author can transform the game system into RenPy in the future , RPG is too painful to play.
[Anna] is a good example, and I want recommend it to the author if possible.
There is a Renpy version (linked on the OP) but it is not updated since v.2.70b (at this time)

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
does this game lack lewd animations? I played a bit and gave up when I realized all the action was static images. does it change later on?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes