RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Lisa-PALEGRASS-2.82a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lisa [v2.82a] [PaleGrass]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 417 MB

- - - -

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
can anyone please upload and share their save game data here for windows? it might take a while for the android version to come out. thank you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lisa v2.82a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not sure how one is supposed to resume playing the game knowing that a restart requires having an unholy amount of free time because it's using the most beloved RPGM system and to progress the story you have to run around the map like a chicken on fire. Good luck to the immortals out there I for one will just give up for now.

EDIT: Apparently there is a solution in the thread but you'll need to do some investigation to find it because it's as tiny as they come, good luck.

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know where to go? I've been through everything but can't find anything new. Is the new content for a particular route?

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know where to go? I've been through everything but can't find anything new. Is the new content for a particular route?
It should be right before jayce's party, once the party route starts, you should be able to progress from there.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
But do i have to start the game again? Nothing happens from my last save, just an event on the beach. In Lisa's Journal there is no reference either, jayce does not even appear as an option. I don't know I'm lost

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
But do i have to start the game again? Nothing happens from my last save, just an event on the beach. In Lisa's Journal there is no reference either, jayce does not even appear as an option. I don't know I'm lost
No you dont, jayce party gets triggered when you go back at her aunts house i believe if my memory is correct it is during the night time.

Im not sure what beach event your referring to as well, because if it was related to the black dude, you are still far from what im talking about above but if it was with the bartender that saw an event at the back of the bar together with lisa then youre near.

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks there I was able to activate the event, it was sitting down to watch TV during the night when I returned. Thank you

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes