AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks so much mate! ^_^

Well you're in luck because:

1: Anal is on the cards for the party (a couple of updates away)
2: Aoife is one of the romanceable characters

<3
Where is the update dude you said the update will be released this week

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Guys, you don't have to be a patron to check his patreon feed and see that no update has dropped. He's got stuff going on. Be patient, it'll be here.

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
And you've been complaining over and over again daily even though "This Week" isn't over yet, Where PG lives "This Week" still has another 33 hours left in it as I type this. Get a hobby man.
Actually this week is over but considering Sunday as the last day of a week accoridng to iso we can assume your numbers are right and can expect a release on sunday

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Make use of one of the glorious benefits of the internet! You can shut down annoying people with the ignore list! No need to discuss with annoying people, no killing and the worries of how to hide the body! Just click and internet life is much more pleasant! :eek::sneaky::devilish:(y):whistle:o_O
Tell me where is that ignore button so that I can ignore you

• Haha
Reactions: kizuru

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
RPGM/Sand box games are so tedious and boring to me, this is legit the only RPGM game i would have the will power to play. because its just that good and hot:love:
Yeah, when the engines are not used right. The game started this way, exploring the world, finding "hidden" scenes in the world with short events. Side story quests with hot scenes etc. Then it became this monster ultra long one event thing where exploration and discovery and none existent anymore, so Ren'py would be enough. No change in sight, which I, personally, find it a pity.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
For me, the biggest advantage that I find in RenPy is above all in the form of saving that you can do at any time and in being able to go back or forward the scene, something that in RPGM becomes very difficult, if you click or want to try another decision shot you have to reload the scene and in this case where many of the main scenes are very large and with decisions in the middle it becomes tedious.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
For me, the biggest advantage that I find in RenPy is above all in the form of saving that you can do at any time and in being able to go back or forward the scene, something that in RPGM becomes very difficult, if you click or want to try another decision shot you have to reload the scene and in this case where many of the main scenes are very large and with decisions in the middle it becomes tedious.
Or you can download some of the slideshows I made (see my signature) ;)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes